1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 2nd [Doremisolasido] (2019/07/17)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, May 31, 2019.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I really like the 3 songs Doremi , kitsune and my god. the others not that much. But what is up with the CD covers.on the blue and green covers the smiles of the members seems really fake and weird. their smile seems forced and not natural. or it is just me..?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Probably is your perception. I actually like the covers but your comment is the first I read/heard saying that.

:blink: That reminds me ... something ...

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I guess they don't beat their 1st week 1st single sales. Sadly but this single is great!!! I like all 6 songs of it<3

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    When Kage returns, I think they will surely regain their first single sales again.. In addition, this week competitor is quite tough too (TWICE) so it def affect their 2nd single sales

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I don't know, I miss the hell out of Kage and I really, really wish she'd come back, but I don't think she'd affect single sales whether she's there or not. What I DO worry about is that she's been absent for Hinatazaka's ENTIRE existence and that sometimes the longer a person stays on hiatus from a group the more difficult it is for them to come back.

Like if she's still not back by the next single they should just go round to her house and record the damn thing there just so she's a PART of it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twice sold less than Hinata overall so it’s not their competitor nor will Kage’s return dramatically increase their sales. A change of centre and a better concept & song will do wonders for their next single sales. Their 1st single had massive hype because of their newly found independence. But as I said it’s good that their sales are not dramatically increasing like Keyakizaka. Steady climb to the top like Nogi.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm afraid the first news we'll get about Kage will be that she's graduating. Her hiatus have almost been a year, and that's so suspicious.
    I know her passion in studying is so great that it might be the sole reason.

Wish me wrong.

11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yup, I agree. The hype was real with Kyun, and Doremi's not doing nearly as well as Kyun in terms of streaming and downloads (though this could also be due to RADWIMPS dominating over real-time charts right now). I think this single was a tad too similar to Kyun in terms of concept, vibe, and MV style. Even their outfits remind me of Kyun. I'm also itching for a center change, not that I think Kosaka is bad but a new center would certainly break the current formula and bring some new interest to the group.

The sales are still great though. I think the expectations were just set too high because of Kyun's success.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I definitely agree that Doremi is basically Kyun 2.0 with an actual intro and more melodious. Need a song that doesn’t repeat the title excessively like the two.
    I understand they want to utilise Hinata’s colours but whoever designs their costumes is always getting wrong with their performance costumes. The ones worn for HinataAi are way better.

Storyline mv for the 3rd single please.

Yea the sales are pretty good. What was Kyun’s first week sales again?

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. you guys should know by now, more sister group form, less cd will be sold. there is less chance for newer group to go 1million because they are sharing the same fans among the group. even region based like 48 cant even surpassing 400k nowadays. the only way is increasing slot and girls.
    eventhough twice sells less, im pretty sure the pub will recognize twice more than hinata.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yeah every handshake slot is sold out except for half of Mao's. Most of them sold out by the 2nd round. They need more slots and more girls. I'll bet a lot of those mysterious 18 Sakamichi Kenkyuusei members will show up as Hinatazaka46 4th gen.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Or 3rd… totally possible they do a ‘broken’ piecemeal gen like AKB 15th

16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This is Sakamichi not 48g. Although they share some of the same fans it’s not as severe as 48g so let’s not. They are managed and catered to different audiences. Obviously Twices GP rec is higher than Hinatas for now but sales are fandom based lets stay on track.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I won't lie I was a bit disappointed with 2nd single. I thought after Kyun they will now follow their own way like Keyaki has done. I was hoping for something that plays to their strength like they have a musical side. They definitely should have an impact on the songs as they are under same mngmt as Keyaki. Never hold back, speak up your thoughts to the mngmt.

After this single I expect mngmt to take a step back and let the members do the talk. Sakamichi's strength is to live up to the aura and not create fatigue. Do something different every time.

Hinata just released two singles so the time will come for them too. Patience is a virtue.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Doremisolasido.
    5th day

#2 ) 9,694

Total : 439,716

6th day

#2) 8,822

Total: 448,538

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I think the third single definitely needs to be different in some way. Like, I love Hinatazaka, BUT. . . neither Kyun nor Doremi are quite as good as any of the Hiragana songs from the Keyaki singles which are all amazing. They're really good, but there's something. . . missing.

Now, the coupling tracks are all fantastic and they're slanted a little more to holding some of Hiragana's slight edge intact, but I'd like to see that carry over into the MAIN track for the next single. And it's also time for a new centre.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    The bsides are excellent especially My God and Mimini Ochiru so I don’t understand managements choices with the A-side. Think it’s time they stop pushing their Happy Aura motto so literally

• Disagree Disagree x 1