1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 56th [Sustainable] (2019/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 22, 2019.

1. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    lol, a bit ironic that some just talked about scandal doesn't affect anyone then you just mentioned one of members who got the bitter end out of a rumor scandal.

Well, maybe not that bitter, she ended up graduating in a dome concert (not everyone has that) and got a graduation song in the end.

I'm just hoping that her h8ers aren't doing too much on her a la Jurina during Oogoe days. I mean, airdropping a member who recently caught in that situation sounds like a hater bait. Didn't some members point out that she tends to be shaken sometimes during handshake (idk if it's hater or she's just nervous?).

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Don't forget she was droped off senbatsu before that made up story happened.
    Anyway it's not my point.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Welp guess the AKS overpush still here. Not that i disagree though after nemouso 31 ep 3 and 4 i thought that the next single will be WCenter yuiyui and moechan butguess they are preparing for moechan first because she havent been on center. Kinda sad nakai rika not in the senbatsu and yuihan at the back row kinda understandable due to her schedule.

2 aces from sister group at the front row is a really good decision considering they want to push mirurun as the face of NMB. Tomu back to senbatsu guys im happy for her and most importantly YUUNA IS SIDE TO SIDE HELL YEAH AND THEY ARE IN THE FRONT ROW.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I stopped since I got a boyfriend but yes, I used to do that as well. But I also stopped cuddling my female friends since I got a boyfriend because I am bisexual and it wouldn't be okay either way.

I am well aware that there are different rules for idols than there are for 'regular' people, but I can still be annoyed at the fact that we live in a heteronormative world and roll my eyes at the fact that people make a big deal out of male and female relationships. And it's obviously not just a Japanese thing, since there are non-Japanese people in this forum that dislike the fact that Moeka is center because she had a dating scandal.

It's just ridiculous that there are different rules for boys and girls. And I know there is an unspoken dating ban but then again, people call it a scandal when girls are close with boys, but girls within the group can literally go on dates (and call it as such), hug each other naked and kiss, and it's still not considered dating. That has nothing to do with the dating ban or scandals, it has to do with the fact that same-sex relationships are not seen the same way as opposite-sex relationships. But anyway. Let's move on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm very shocked to hear about this 2 songs per each edition announcement. The last time I heard of this happening was during the beginning of AKB49.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This is actually the most shocking reveal of the single for me. If the other song is an all-type coupling, I'd be livid (and ngl worried at the same time). I know we want old school but not like this lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Kyupil

Kyupil Kenkyuusei

This line-up kinda balanced for me...
    Yuiri should be regular senbatsu even though she won't joined SSK but she raid some $$$ on HS and have such popularity between AKB Fans

Also, everybody forgot about Miichan

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    That could make just enough song for each A,K,B,4,8 Teams.
    "Sukida Sukida" is probably in (hopefully not theater this time).

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    Im guessing they might give moeka some solo parts in the song. Kinda excited for this single, hopefully it can be as catchy as jiwaru days was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    They only have 3 lim/reg ed (the one with DVD) + Theater.

Even if it's not all type coupling, and we cram all of them, one team will have to settle with no coupling at all and one will have to settle with theater ed (no MV). The best scenario I can imagine is they spin with the the bara/yuri/katorea in the past, hopefully will fit all of the non senbatsu akb members.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Nobody is expecting team songs anymore. We're used to it all now.

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's me being too optimistic

13. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    No we didn't. She’s busy being Miichan on planet Mii.

I’m glad they’re pushing some the vets back. It’s time. The time Must be Nao. I want a really cute song that isn’t one note and the vocal mixing isn’t sharted on. *cough* fire whomever has been mixing for NMB *cough* and “fresh” faces, up and center.

I’m totally fine with another Love#SukiNandaTrain of Sentimentally - type song. Just as long as it’s well produced. If they’re gonna drop a Moeka center, give the girl a GOOD song. Doesn’t have to be great, but at-least good. Don’t wimp out AKB.

• Like Like x 5
  14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    On a sidenote, I really wish they 48 groups would bloody catch up with the Sakamichi groups and switch out DVD's for Blu-rays.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    With a Moeka center will the giant frog from her live return for the MV? Kerokero-kun

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    We're finally getting a new single huh lol. I like a majority of the senbatsu tbh. Tomu is really nice seeing. I honestly wasn't expecting her. Sad a good chunk of upcoming girls I saw are not here...which is kind of weird. I have no opinion on Moeka so far tbh. I rarely think or look out for her so I hope she impresses as the center.

Truly sad about the song limit thing tho. Feels really off too since we've had such a long break between singles and it kind of worries me who will be in and out of these b-sides. But I'll hold my judgement till we see the entire tracklist.

17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Moeka centre is the best news I’ve heard from 48g in a while

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  18. Jushige

Jushige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Will akb48 beat's songs be included in the single (´・ω・`)?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Does it mean we will have 4 b-sides at maximum? well... I hope there's at least 4 then. I can't imagine if they use the same b-side on different versions and we get even less than 4 b-sides...

But a part of me thinks that if there are so little b-sides, does it mean they invested a lot on the a-side to carry this single? It's just a wish, but hopefully that's what it means. I don't mind less songs if the songs we get are better. But I hope they find ways to include a lot of different girls. I guess the Team 8 song will be one of the b-sides so there's 3 other possible songs...

Btw random but while I was listening to some AKB songs, I heard Position, from Jabaja single last year, it's a b-side with AKB members. that song is actually really good :shock: it gave me hopes that AKB can get great songs again even now, hopefully we get this quality in the new single. But most importantly for the a-side.

I will post the Short Version of Position for those of you who want to hear it. It's probably my favorite AKB song of all 2018. I really recommend listening to the full version btw, it's even better!

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is for the cool type, now if they do bright and upbeat songs, something like Yume e no Route would be perfect!

Hopefully we get these type of songs as a-side and b-sides :cute: Some nice ballad in b-side would be good too (not the slow boring type). Something like the old sakura/graduation singles. I've been liking Saigo no Seifuku lately, it's really old LOL from 2008. it's a beautiful song.

Let's hope for the best with all the wait and less songs in the single, I hope it means they invest in the songs. I mean I feel an effort to satisfy fans and public with the senbatsu, so hopefully everything else is good too!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, Position is really great - I remember hearing that and thinking "Why is this not the A-side?"

• Agree Agree x 4