TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    I hope so, i'll wait for your review then :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Janosch

Janosch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    Muchaburi Dodgeball :D excited

• Like Like x 2
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just watched the latest Kuro-chan episode, and when he asked who wanted to go on a date with him, I felt like the original girls would have all jumped at the chance even though they didn't really want to. I can picture especially Miichan. Kasai Tomomi would probably be picked without raising her hand and whine about it in a high-pitched voice but then do her best anyway [hehe] Mariko would have probably done it as well and showed her sadistic/dominant character again (like she did in the news segments she did with Kiyoto where he pretended to be drunk on the job). I really ought to rewatch the old episodes soon

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Remember that the cue cards can say "show huge hesitancy to do it" ;)
    Haven't watch bingo recording live, but other varieties recording that I attended do show at least general pointers on how to react. :^^;: even to us...the audience

• Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes yes of course [hehe] I just I personally as well would have wanted to do it, even if Kuro is acting gross, because at the end of the day, it's exposure and I'd know he couldn't get too personal as it was being recorded

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Everyone being silent made for a good gag and worked well with Kuro's "I already decided on the three participants anyways" line.

@SunnyHighland: AKBingo doesn't have a live audience, so the cue cards are for the girls only. ;) There was at least one episode apart from the Dokkiri ones where a member jokingly complained about the cue cards, but I forgot which one it was.
    Also I wonder if they knew about Kuro-chan beforehand or if they actually were clueless about his appearance?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    WOW!!! he asked something like that in the last episode??? xD thats funny... and what the members answered????? :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    catharsis was good, it has a "reality" feel to it, which is why i wondered why they only had 1 episode for it. it would be good if they bring it back again..

were you referring to shucho kaigi? or the after sousenkyou meeting??

• Like Like x 1
  9. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Komi's heart and courage really has sunk in on me. Even before this episode she has shown her desire to be a leader that can be depended on. Starting with the talk she had with the members of the Takamina special stage, she has really shown how hard she is willing to work, even though she could probably be more of the pretty/cutesie type. She looks like a Team-A type (no disrespect meant towards Team A or B) but she is a legit Team-K captain.

• Like Like x 7
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It was part of the segment, they had to go on a fake date to show their reactions when he did something weird; none of the girls wanted to go on a date.

I really recommend getting her mobame, you can feel her spirit especially during SSK and when senbatsu are announced for a new single. She is always a bit down that she's not chosen for senbatsu, but also says that she wants to improve as a captain and that she thinks that being a good leader for her team will lead to good results. She strongly believes in Takamina's "hard work will always be rewarded" and she really admires especially Takamina, but also the other leading senpai roles.

Whenever something good happens to her and she's given a new opportunity, she always thanks her team and wants it to reflect on the whole team rather than just herself. She is truly an incredible captain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I only saw cuts of the recent episode with the old game and Kuro-chan, and I saw it without subs (but I understood generally). it touched me when Komiharu cried and talked about living up to Sayaka since they're both team K captains. I love her motivation ;_;

The studio was so quiet though haha I kinda expected that all the girls would go "aww", "you can do it" or even that someone from her gen or her team would cry along :^^;: From what I remember of old AKBINGO! I think the other girls were more invested in giving reactions. I think these are the little things to work on that can make the show more touching or funny to fans depending on the situation. Maybe some reaction lessons from Yukirin would help, just a little haha [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    say no more fam

oh shit, is that her brother?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Seems like a family sports festival including bubble sumo. So that's why they had so much seating space and why all the members wrote they loved the recording of these episodes and had so much fun.

• Like Like x 1
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    she once showed her brothers' pic, but its when they are still babies lol so i'm not too sure
    but looking at him, it looks like he is her younger older brother, as she said her oldest brother is ikemen while her 2nd isn't :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. xiumitty

xiumitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    BNK48
    Hello everyone! Where could I watch the episodes where they air? I would love to watch them. And where can I watch full older episodes? (sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @Janosch posted this link about 2 weeks ago; it contains all episodes and subs but you have to download the video and sub files individually, so you'll need a video player that can combine it as you play. I personally just use VLC Media Player as Quicktime doesn't work, but other people have different suggestions as they don't like VLC.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1SZXKgKqa62Wq_K8v1hxkmgKVkAehs3_2

And @Lusankya posts the new episodes every time he's finished timing the subtitles!

You can also use this masterpost
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VV9KO4lG9pE4R0Z9WwaGHgrsw-HF5vF7eHCJuCrfzTc/edit#gid=0

I hope this answers your question satisfyingly~

There is also a Google docs file that lists hardsubbed dailymotion videos, but I don't have this one anymore... I believe @juguete uses this document though, so he surely has the link.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I read the question differently. For new episodes, I thought the question was

"Where could I watch the episodes where they air?"
    [or perhaps: "Where could I watch the episodes when they air?"]

The answer according to wikipedia is on Nippon Television and Hulu (Japan only). It is on at 24:59 (12:59 am)

See this page:
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/AKBINGO/

Or this page with NTV's schedule for Tuesdays.

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 1.50.03 PM.png
    https://www.ntv.co.jp/variety/

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    • Like Like x 1
  20. xiumitty

xiumitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    BNK48