1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wrong example, that would be just dissing. But I’m talking about a song, not a member.

2. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Where i can find lyric eng translation for 24th single song?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Seems you don't get my point, better we closed here.

4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm a fan of the A-side.
    Can't say that this is a summer single though, because there's nowhere we can find summer-related thing.
    Having a gloomy lyrics but at the same time intense melody is what I like about the song. Contrast to last year's mid-year single when we got a fun, free-spirited lyrics.

Although I don't really like the MV, props to them for making it seems like an MV from early 2000s with 3:4 proportion, making it looks vintage.
    When seeing all the crying, I'm gonna say it reminds me of AKB's Green Flash, but since the atmosphere is totally different, it doesn't really seem like they're doing the same concept.

As for the B-sides, I think I love all the songs that had been aired. Just want to hold back my final opinion because the 4th gen and Reika's solo haven't been aired. So far so good for me.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Here you go

• Like Like x 1
  6. POJI-PEACE

POJI-PEACE Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    POJIPEACE_YO
    We subbed the MV :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

alternate stream: https://streamable.com/j2gx5

(sorry if the stylization offends you) :^^;:

The wind lets out a scream, making the window tremble
    Regrets leak out from the water faucet

As I look back at the day gone by
    My anxiety wells up to the point of insomnia

No matter who I ask, they all say I'm overthinking
    What must I do so I can acknowledge myself?

Where is the light? Please shine on me
    The darkness, The darkness
    is where tears are thrown away
    Where is hope? The moment of transformation
    No need to feign strength
    until dawn comes

Even things I used to do effortlessly
    I've lost my confidence, I don't want to leave my room

I get irritated at my own shameful self
    To whom do I apologize for wasting my life?

Where is the light? Please show me the way
    The sun, The sun
    It pushes dreams forward
    Where is tomorrow? Stand up unsteadily
    It's alright to be unsightly
    until dawn comes

I begin to see the morning sun, I won't complain anymore
    Today is the day, Today is the day
    I live true to myself

Where is the light? Please shine on me
    Anxiety, Anxiety
    Is it just the other side of expectation?
    Where is hope? The moment of transformation
    Oh sun, Oh sun
    Will you take me outside with you?
    The dawn will come soon

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    How many translations are there for the title? I think I've read 3 or 4 here.

Also, I think Aki-p is going through some spiritual stuff. Those lyrics read like a prayer...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Thank you for the translation, POJI-PEACE. I like the song despite not knowing how to understand Japanese but I like it even more now that I can understand the lyrics. :)

Cheers!

9. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    What i remember about the Mv:
    - Matsumura with her sexy tongue
    - Miona and The cat
    - Asuka in the bath
    - "Nogizaka46" when Sakurai left

The cat screentime > 3rd row members

Love the song but don't like the MV and senbatsu formation~ Sorry but overall Sing Out! is better than this for me

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    First thanks for the subs, now I can pinpoint my problems with "Yoake made Tsuyogaranakute mo Ii". It is an UNDER theme and it is sung by Senbatsu and worst 4th Gen. who have no experience in the pain of being UNDER like Asuka, Hori and some more. The lyrics reminds me somehow of the song UNDER with its emotional and heart breaking MV so compared to this the MV misses a lot. The song itself is really good just the wrong members and weak MV.

My favorites are at the moment "Do My Best - ja Imi wa Nai" (UNDER SONG) and "Boku no Omoikomi" also restocking on tissues for the Reika graduation song.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't agree with that. Song is supposed to be about member's daily life and not their experience with the group. And even in the group, I'm pretty sure even first time selected members for senbatsu feel lot of bad feelings, like pressure, insecurity to not be able to do it etc.

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's not an Under theme at all. It's about human emotions we all can relate to.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

So... sad, depressing songs should only be sung by under members? According to your definition, Sayonara no Imi is an unders song. And yes, how dare they put Shiraishi, Sakurai, Takayama, Akimoto, Matsumura, and Ikuta in this song when they have had no Unders experience.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Heartbreaking and depressing is not only limited to under you know. I mean the under have songs like Unubore Beach, Umareta Mama de, Haru no Melody, Senpuuki, 13 Nichi no Kinyoubi, Secret Graffiti, Youkubo no Reincarnation, Ookami ni Kuchibueo, Fuusen wa ikiteiru, Hidari Mune ni Yuki, Kassouro, which are not exactly sad songs. Also, yes, the under do have songs that are very intense and emotional, but its not all about sadness and suffering, it just that the song have a lot of emotion, and emotion is not only limited to sadness.

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Thank you for this. It made me like the song even more. I like these kind of songs that may seem dreary but are ultimately uplifting. I much prefer this to the cheesiness of Sing Out!

Since I am a Keyaki fan I'm not particularly upset about the screentime LOL. But Sakura did a great job imo.

16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    My favorite from the 24th (that is out) is Boku no koto, shiteru ?
    then Yoake then the rest ...
    I wish Reika would rap her solo song, that would be memorable , fun and Reika-ish!
    I have come to love Bocchitou, it's part of my playlist while I have not listened to Misa's solo for quite some time ...

17. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    After listening to the main song Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii the song is okay i'll take it for what it is. The MV of the song brings many memories of movies that I loved in the past especially with the kind of settings they used with the Nogizaka girls in the music video. That's about it. There's nothing much else to say other than that.

18. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

I like the song since I hear it last week, but when I watch the MV a bit disappointing me because I have a high expectation that it would be an impactful one because of the deep meaning of the lyrics.

First, 4 : 3 ratio really annoying for me, I love vintage concept actually, but to make the video format like this.. is not something you would upload on YouTube in 2019 to be watched globally. Second, the editing for me is terrible, they actually could put some scene that matches with the song rhythm, beat, and transition; while I praise a lot to cinematic staff that took a lot of beautiful individual shots (even one shot from those girls could make an individual PV and B.L.T video) but unfortunately that was ruined by some bad editing process.

I love their outfit, colors and style match with each member, even I don't mind seeing some of them with school uniform like those front three. Not many dance scenes showed as a whole group, so I guess they didn't make some iconic moves and just simply "dance it off along the song", but I really can't wait to see them perform on stage.

I think Sakura has success with her role as airdropped center, she gave an impactful presence in the opening and closing, I like her more because of this MV, her aura is already strong for me (like when she performed with 4th gen on TIF) and she will keep growing up, don't know what she has been pulling through that able to be someone like that (kind of remind me with Hinatazaka Kosaka Nao, both of them has a cool aura and strong confidence to stand in front of everyone). For Ayame, she's so beautiful and showed her calm beauty especially with "that" move. While Kaki, she's strong with her expression and also got much screentime.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Reika <3 solo song, hmmm
    It just sounded like Misa's solo , the first part ...
    Yuttan's comment, Reika's use of keigo in the lyrics, first verse seem to be directed towards fans,
    2nd to the younger Nogichans , it's like she's reading a letter in front of them.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i was expecting something a bit more R&B. but its pretty good, definitely something i can get into