1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just watched Keyakitte episode. Absolutely hilarous from start to end :rofl:
    I won't spoil it because there're surely people who haven't watched it yet, but a few considerations:

1 - The girls have heavy bags under their eyes, I assume because of this summer schedules, was this recorded before ROK or after?
    2 - Hikaru has everything not just a center but THE center should have in any possible group, idol or not. I hope mngmnt would see it and act accordingly, possibily not forgetting all the mistakes they made with Techi along the way but learning from it. First comes Pon anyway, I think we all more or less agree it's her time to shine fully.
    3 - I do find it funny Sawabe-Ozeki dynamic; she is always careful when it come to recordings and I think she's trying to learn how to be professional on varieties, which is good in my opinion. But talking with other fans, it's clear not everyone share this acceptance and they feel the whole gag kind of weird. What's your thought about it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Glad you didn't add spoilers. I codnt watch it yesterday and wanted to feel the fun in it.
    Also about Sawabe & Ozeki, I noticed their dynamic these past episodes and I really like it. I think, yeah, Ozeki needed that to look great in varieties. I don't know why some disagree. There were complains about the girls not being close to the MCs and now they are or trying to be close, they still complain. It's not like this is the first. Nogi might be like keyaki with their MCs but Hinata & their MCs are close, yet no one disagrees with that. Somehow I don't get the ppl

3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Count me as someone who enjoys the Sawabe/Ozeki dynamic. As in with any running gags (or however you want to call it) it's enjoyable in the right doses. I'm probably in the minority who enjoyed the gag of Tsuchida "voice-dubbing" for Rika in the past, but I could see that one getting tiresome. The MCs could also rely on Habu saying ridiculous things, Rikopi being Rikopi, etc, etc. I feel there are several paths they could highlight in terms of variety. But that's just my 2 cents.

That Hikaru-chan....man. Such a small frame containing such power. As expected for someone who enjoys cartwheeling for an hour in her hometown. Now I can't help thinking of a dash race showdown between her and Mei-Mei from Hinatazaka46.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I too like the bit with Rika, it was a pretty cute gag.

5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In my humble opinion both MCs are doing great work as far as helping the girls develop their variety skills and become self-aware of their own strengths regarding which parts of their own characters are adding to their image as idols in a variety context. Each and every girl has developed mannerisms and attitudes that in one way or another has been "instigated" by Tsucchi and Sawabe trained eye and subtle guidance.

Both, possibly Tsucchi to a higher extend, have enough emotional intelligence to both observe and feel, grasp small details that are worthy to be brought to surface and create laughter or pique interest, change the atmosphere when things become awkward or negative, improvise and invent gags and in general add content. After almost 200 episodes it is evident that they have "taught" the girls in variety treating them with respect and love.

There are so many examples that support their role: when they spot a girl doing something and amusingly expand on it (Naako deciding whom to select and walking like a gang-leader by scratching her neck), the way they helped Karin-chan switch moods when she almost started crying at her introduction, the voice dubbing for Pe-chan (which by the way was absolutely brilliant with the extremely on-the-spot comments coupled with Pe-chan reactions), making Mii-chan angry (omg I love watching zoom-ins of Mii-chan when angry) or interacting with Ozeki which by the way is very subtle, decent, innocent and really cute as Rwill said above.

Regarding the issue of how close the MCs are with the girls (and vice-versa), I believe that they are as close as it should be. In my opinion this closeness is (also) dictated by the image of the group itself. Hinatazaka are closer to their MCs because Hinata should be light optimistic and, above all, happy. And this is also reflected in both their MCs and their interactions. Keyaki are COOL, so their MCs and certainly their interactions are also cool.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    One of the reasons why I was drawn to Keyaki was watching a Pe-Chan funny moments video, and in it I really noticed how Sawabe and Tsucchi really do care for the members. In that 5 minute clip I saw how different the MCs were in basically helping the members along (especially during the early days of KeyaKake) and now they are doing the same for the 2nd gen.

It actually reminds me of the good old AKBINGO days with the Bad Boys. Apologies to anyone who is a fan of WRH hosting the current AKBINGO, but I just don't feel the same connection. I, however, love what Tsuchida and Sawabe are doing with KeyaKake and I hope they continue to host it for a long, long time.

That said, I do love the name Bullet Girl for Hikaru too, even if I wanted Tamura-san to win

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    I totally can't bring myself to watch 192 :cry: so i jumped straight to 193. I really love these athletic episodes, they produce some of the most funniest moments. I wonder if they will do another athletic festival episode. With Hiragana gone and with the 2ki addition, I don't think they can do a straight up 1ki vs 2ki so maybe a mix of teams? Loving Keyakitte alot recently :banana:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I watched the latest Keyakake episode last night...all I can say now is:
    Karin with the worst non-flying kick I've ever seen committed on screen. And no surprises for who's the "Strongest".
    Oh, Karin-chan. Never change. [hehe]

Really enjoyed the episode!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Next week we get to see Harada chan back! Been waiting for this for a long time!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The episodes are really enjoyable these few episodes. They are improving while still maintaining their status quo lol

11. actaios

actaios Kenkyuusei

Love the athletic episodes, those are so much fun.
    Takemoto and Tamura look amazing in the Kung-fu poster :1st:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol.. I can't stop loving Ishimori. I love her courage, boldness and how she believes in herself even knowing she isn't all that. I almost cried seeing how excited she was to be in that position although it was still a baka position. And when she asked Sawabe & Tsuchi if they didn't get the answer about the sound and light, I couldn't stop laughing. Defending her answer even though she knew it was wrong. Wish I could do that lol. Such a delightful girl!
    But Rikopi's The girl who leapt through time killed me LOLOL!!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Matsudaira has been the unsung hero of the last couple episodes. She's made herself look like a complete airhead but at least she's looked damn cute doing it

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    is the 2nd part of the knowledge quiz subbed yet?

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yep!

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    just watched it

"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" was my favorite answer lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    When sawabe keep hinting "Toki...", myself also recall "Toki wo kakeru Shoujo".
    And in a seconds she give us that answer. LOL

18. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    What's funny about Rikopi is that she doesn't even realize how ridiculous she is sometimes :D

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Like the time that she thought Sawabe was surprised at her first appearance because of her cuteness...but it turns out it was because of her weirdness. :D

"Oh, a strange girl is coming here!"

Nijipon is so loveable too, she still has that innocence and kind aura around her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    YES YES! That one is hilarious :D

But I love that side of her. She is so confident and show who she is as herself without restraint. Somehow, it makes her looks so cool :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1