1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Mezamashi morning news about Kyocera Dome concert. There are glimspe of Yoake Made first performance and new captain announcement.

if the video does not show watch the video here

So does Kanarin and Ririan. Ririan is still young. She still has plenty time to develop herself.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Honestly, i dont see Nakada will enter senbatsu again. While Zakki, from last year i always believe she will be 'the next girl' but after 4th album her HS sales is slowly going down. But i could be wrong, it's still 3rd round anyway.

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nakada will make senbatsu before Zakki makes her debut senbatsu.
    In Mgt eyes ; Zakki is way below the pecking order.

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Maybe. But if they want to 'Meet Asia' again, there's plenty of country using Mandarin language and Zakki is the one who can speak well in that language.

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

If nogi would follow your Logic then they have to free space for Seimiya then as their English Speaker .

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Rei-chan = Daijoubu Girl.:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  7. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kazumin new haircut!!!
    And yeah, now I can actually accept the "hey hey" part as it sounds good in concert. Poor sakura looks so nervous :( I hope she will be able to enjoy her performance more next time (as I see the 2 flanking her looks more dynamic)

• Like Like x 3
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'd prefer Kitagawa for that role.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    3rd and 4th gen girls have time to improve I hope. 1st and 2nd gen girls that still have disastrous HS sales are just a nuisance for management at this point. They would replace them with new girls.

If I was on the group for, like, 7-8 years and still doing this bad, I would just graduate. The opposite would just be leeching on the group. I would save just Maaya cause at least she's really good at variety and makes good shows like Nogieigo.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No, they're not a nuisance. You are wrong.

Although HS sales are an important measure of popularity, it's not conclusive which makes your point invalid. But you actually invalidated your own point talking about Maaya. Low HS sales ≠ quality.

But let's say for the sake of argument that there is only HS. Even then, the low sellers provide a longtail that widen the audience, the fan base. The sum of the popular and the unpopular is still bigger than the sum of only the popular. Which means more money, which means happy management.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogizaka46 ≠ MNL48

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    How do you know they're not a nuisance for management and I'm wrong? Did you talk with them? LOL Your point is as speculative as mine, just more defensive to the girls as usual, which doesn't mean is always the correct pov.

I'm not saying HS is the only important factor. That's why I saved members like Maaya (din don!), but she's one of the few excpetions. She knows she's not popular with HS but still she found a way to be an important presence in Nogi with her variety skills. Just like Mukai, I don't usually find her funny, but I appreciate that she knows her place (and she's usually not that bad at HS), she know she's not the classical beauty so she does her best to contribute with other ways in the shows with her nuisance and funny things.

But, what are members like Kotoko doing? She's always silent on Koujichuu, I'm pretty sure she's like that even on HS, which is why she's that bad at them despite being a beauty. She's doing nothing relevant to contribute to the group and it's been like that for many years. I don't respect her cause at this point she's one of the examples of members that are leeching on the group. Using it to have the "nogizaka" name to easily find other job activities and to take money to buy her anime and otaku things. I don't respect that, and I would be the first who wants to graduate if I was a member like that.

She could be replaced by a newer girl who is more motivated to be in this group and doing her best, and who could achieve more results for the group.

Cause you know, good/decent HS girls + bad HS girls makes surely more money than only good/decent HS girls (questionable, since management has to pay bad HS girls too), but good/decent HS girls + potential other good/decent HS girls is surely better than ones that will always be bad at this point, especially if they're not relevant in other things.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Kotoko now is Keyakizaka46 members?!:shocku:

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Ops [hehe]

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Headshot.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

What's wrong to be a leech though

Leeches are effective at increasing blood circulation and breaking up blood clots. It should be no surprise that they can be used to treat circulatory disorders and cardiovascular disease. Chemicals derived from leech saliva have been made into pharmaceutical drugs that can treat: hypertension.

18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Hirata Rina of ex-AKB recently said she made made a salary equivalent to like 3000 US dollars a month (about the average income for Tokyo) which is pretty decent money especially considering she was never in senbatsu and did poorly in handshake and wasn't very popular in general. So you know Maaya/Kotoko are probably making at least that. If I were them, and I was making money like that, and I didn't really have any real work prospects outside of the group, I would never leave. I mean its like the perfect job for someone in their early 20s. The only way I would leave is if management kicked me out.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well, that's a valid opinion at least from you and not something like "you're wrong. Management is so happy to give 3000 US dollars a month to members like Sasaki Kotoko!!!11!" :rolleyes:

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Hirata Rina is pretty much low tier akb member in saturated group like akb (100 plus members)
    -And If I were to make an estimate the likes of Kotoko Maaya and Yamazaki should be earning at least 4000 usd a month with a much smaller group with much higher revenue. (40 plus members)
    I mean for a group that is earning 98 million USD in music related sales only that's a fair change.
    -