1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hi, finally decided to leave the lurker mode and join S48. IZ*ONEis one of my favorite groups and i'very been following them since PD48. Nice to meet you all.

About the issue of the rigged votes in Produce seasons, I think that (only for PD48) the amount of votes were inflated and maybe Mnet put some members above others but among the top 12 contestants, for example: Yuri getting her votes inflated so she could rank 3rd but being originally 12th, a position inside the debut line up.
    I don't think at all that Mnet rigged the votes to take out a contestant from the top to place another in it.
    I do think Mnet should release the top 11/12 from the final of every season before the rigging and mid-reveals.
    Actually Yuri was in top 12 before, in ep 1 and in the 2nd elimination, and in both casession she was 10th, I think that even if she her votes were rigged she was still in top12. About Chaeyeon being 12th, remember there was a mid-reveal which made Hitomi and Chaewon to be in higher positions, meaning that Chaeyeon was 10th before the reveal.

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^Can you guys please talk about the rigged votes business on the PRODUCE 48 thread?

They have their first full scale concert in Japan so it's a pretty big deal. The merch line at Makuhari was insanely long for a Wednesday afternoon.

https://twitter.com/wangcy0227/status/1163994980420972544

ECdYfAcU0AAUSu7.jpg
    If you think about it, everyone there is essentially skipping classes or taking time off work to be there lol

Also, the food items at Makuhari looks pretty neat.

ECeA8I-UEAEqJ7L.jpg
    Mintchoco waffles, IZ*cheese balls, tapioca lightstick drink, mother's tteokbokki (rice cakes)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think everyone had the same amount of time to perform -- Izone performed more songs (4.5) and so they had less talk time. And yes they were definitely the most popular girl group and their tickets were indeed more expensive than other groups except for stray kids and ateez. I know because I had to buy hi-touch, several audience and red carpet tickets. You also couldn't swap for an Izone hi-Touch unless you had ateez or stray kids.

And I agree with whoever posted that they are indeed far more beautiful up close and in person than they are in pictures, videos, or tv. And I didn't think that was possible. Especially the visual members, they're very very pretty.

PS: Re the recent posts, Mnet could have booked flights for all top 20 girls and paid the travel insurance which allows them to refund in full the 8 tickets that would not have been used. Especially if they had to meet with the japanese management at a certain day.
    PPSS: And it was nice meeting marioworld (who was at the right place at the right time last Saturday)

4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Looks yum. But its 3000 yen for the whole set ! (that's like AUD 41. I can have a decent sized premium cut steak for that !)
    <kaching!>

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    No one posted the setlist yet??!!

EYES ON ME JAPAN SETLIST (@ Makuhari lionel Messe)
    Basically it's same with the previous concert but with few changes
    01. Hey. Bae. Like. It
    02. O' My!
    03. We Together
    MC#1
    04. Neko ni Naritai
    05. Gokigen Sayonara
    06. Airplane
    VCR#1
    07. Yume no miteiru aida (Minjoo piano intro)
    08. Really Like You
    09. Colours
    MC#2
    10-13 Time Machine (PD48 medley)
    10. To Reach You
    11. Rollin' Rollin'
    12. I AM
    13. Nekkoya (KR+JP vers)
    VCR#2
    14. So Curious
    15. AYAYAYA
    MC#3
    16. Suki to iwasetai?
    17. Suki ni nacchau darou?
    VCR#3
    18. Highlight
    19. La Vie en Rose (remix)
    20. Rumor
    MC#4
    21. Violeta
    VCR#4 (Buenos Aires MV Making)
    22. Buenos Aires
    VCR#5 (Thank You Message to WI*ZONE in JP)

ENCORE
    E1. Memory
    MC#5
    E2. Toshishita Boyfriend (with 48G's mobile cart!)
    E3. Up​

Too bad they didn't do 48G/46G medley. Imagine if they did cover Fukyouwaon, or Hadashi de Summer, or Kamonegix, or Escape, or Yaban na Kyuuai, or classic AKB songs... or even Sustainable :awesome:

• Like Like x 3
  7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think yuihan watched on one of the days. I wonder who else did.
    I also hope we get a dvd/bly-ray release now that the concert tour for Eyes on Me is over. Not sure how it works in kpop.

8. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

They still have 3 concerts left though...
    According to twitter reports, Asai Nanami, Hori Miona and Miyazato Rira (Team 8) were there... apparently Aki-P was also sighted

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Easiest way to tell is what hair color she has today vs the photo cause chances are it's different lol

11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really was expecting more songs from their Japanese singles, but since their fandom is basically composed of kpop fans I guess it makes sense.

12. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    it's just an only first-day concert. Maybe they're gonna cover it on later day...

• Like Like x 1
  13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Aki-p keeping an eye on Yena. He was fished by her soda gag. I predict she's a candidate for team k or an all new girl group.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I only know that Tohoshiki releases their Japan Concert DVD regularly (not sure about other K-idol groups), so there's chance that OTR/AKS will release DVD of IZ*ONE's Japan Tour.

#yenatoakb48?? :twisted:

15. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Highly doubt there will be covers of any sort, either kpop or 48G... they haven't done a single cover during all stops of the tour so far (none at either KCON except for the song Yuri and Chaewon covered) so I don't know why it would change now... Plus they have enough of a discography that they don't really need to do covers.

16. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But didn't they perform Heavy Rotation in a concert? I'm pretty sure that happened.

17. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Not during the current Eyes on Me Tour they haven't.... maybe you are thinking of the TV performance?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No, I found a video from it. They performed the song in the 1st Japanese fan meeting.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    That's not the Eyes on Me Tour though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, I was talking in general, and I don't think there will be a change in set list either. Maybe next tour we might see some covers.