1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest ... if the last episode is hosted by Muramoto ... I doubt that will happen ... Miichan hasn't been on AKBingo since WRH took over from Bad Boys apart from the first 2 episodes, for me as a Miichan fan, those episodes were cringe worthy ... I don't think I've seen Miichan so ill at ease in a tv program.

but if they decide to bring Bad Boys back for one last time (even for just one segment).... well, that might work

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    For the Erii fans:

The ending of AKBINGO has been announced.
    I'm really sad that the AKBINGO that I enjoyed watching every week since I was a fan is ending.
    I was able to participate in various segments like douki monoboke battle, spicy foot battle etc.
    Thanks to that, the number of my fans and people who tell me "it was interesting/funny" at HS events has increased and my friends at school have also told me that they loved my monoboke.
    I cannot thank AKBINGO enough!
    I was happy to be called to the always interesting/funny recording, song recording etc.
    It was a short time, but I was able to learn a lot from appearing on AKBINGO and I will make the best of what I learned from AKBINGO!
    Thank you very much...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    alternate varshow

【AKB48】
    Weekly
    = Nemousu TV (CS Family Gekijo)
    Every 2 weeks
    = Team 8 KANTO Bacchikoi (Chiba TV)
    = Team 8 Kansai Hakusho (Kawaiian TV)
    = Team 8 Anta, rokeroke (CS TV Asahi channel 1)
    Monthly
    = AKB46 Group Sutcho kaigi (CS Fuji TV NEXT)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. skiesstraydog

skiesstraydog Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Shiori
    Team 8 Anta, rokeroke change to Monthly isn't it ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I have a lot more fun watching this show than AKBINGO! Not because they're eitos; after all, BINGO! was already becoming EITOBINGO!, but because it's a lot more entertaining and the girls shine. It wasn't as good at the beginning, but it grew in quality over the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    Screenshot_2019-08-21 長寿番組の一覧 - Wikipedia.png
    11 years is quite a figure, but far from making into the goat list

• Like Like x 1
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    are you suggesting it got better when they got rid of Honda?!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Yes, it's better for the families when things are smaller.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No

I was pretty sure it's because, with Youtube and streaming services, music shows like AKB48SHOW had low ratings and that's why it got cancelled

• Like Like x 1
  11. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    There's one another idea. As we know ownership of AKS has changed and it's some kind of "internet thinking company" now. Also as we know watching some shows legally outside Japan is "quite" difficult, but big fanbase for AKB48 is in Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines etc. etc. NTV and Hulu Japan don't want to sell it abroad, even to restricted areas. It's big problem for AKS.

Maybe new owners want to move AKB48's tv shows to Fuji TV formula? I mean Netflix which is airing FujiTV's shows is easly available internationally and more "open minded" than Hulu. Netflix already has new seasons of Ainori and Terrace House and these shows are really succesful worldwide and so many people even in Europe are watching it. It's real "world wide reborn" for these series. So maybe that's real reason?

But we will see. For this moment we can just write so many theories what will happen, but future will unveil everything to us.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Btw. it'll be exactly 11 years of AKBINGO! The first episode was broadcasted October 1st 2008 and the final episode will air September 24th 2019. One week later would have marked the start of the 12th year...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's not Hattsu's fault she has so many cousins!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Not the bitch that sold her out. Whoever it was I won't look at NGT the same until that idiot comes out as guilty and leaves. Even then there could be accomplices left over.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. ABF48

ABF48 Member

for idol bangumi, i think its one of the longest, probably the longest in the girls idol category.

some contender would be momoclo with their own show, wich still airing. momoclo is going downhill too, but well.. at least they still have their own tv show in one of major tv station.

• Like Like x 2
  16. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    I like this line of thinking, but ownership didn't change. Everyone keeps assuming that it's a network side decision, but it kind of fits in to their overall theme now of starting again from zero, which every news outlet kind of stressed for the new single articles. Then you have new direction AKS is heading in with a web-centric strategy. The paradigm shift makes sense in the overall theme of things. If this is the case though, they are not really doing a good job getting that message out (their PR department is not great) and people just see this as another pillar falling in the house that old gens built.

I know most people are pretty upset with this, but this could be a good thing as a jolt of urgency is put into that "if we are going to survive until tomorrow" mentality that older gens had to deal with. If things become exciting again, there will be no doubt how easily they can secure a new TV show with their connections.

If you look at general Intl fan vs Jp fan reaction though, most of the JP fans haven't actually watched bingo recently, which is kind of another point for cancellation by viewership decrease. In the end though this could be a very big scale dokkiri and things could just go back to business as usual :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As with many people Bingo was one of my main entrypoints into finding out more about akb, especially the translated episodes on that channel on Dailymotion (remember Dailymotion? LOL).

Having watched the early episodes the absolute funniest imo was when Meetan was hanging off that tipper tray, clinging on like her life depended on it lol.

btw, 'Bingo might be on for 11 years but don't forget the two "fun" programs that preceded it, the first of which started in Jan 2008. You could say that the 'fun programs started during AKB's lowest point, just when they were about to be kicked off Defstar but 'Bingo started around the same time that AKB went with King Records and started to take off. If it really is the end of AKBingo then it's a significant part of AKB's history, especially for foreign fans I think.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    039.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    ECbWJf3UEAEm-hE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    People speculated that Rin might have learned of it beforehand and therefore just pretended to be shocked. That's a reasonable conclusion seeing this lousy expression.
    But I'm afraid that's just how she looks like.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1