1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

Made no sense as it is no difference between 2nd and 12th place. The allegation expanded to Idol School now and all Mnet could say was it was difficult to check on the matter. :awesome:

Maybe, Mnet should produce Produce Redemption with all unjustly eliminated contestants of its previous shows.

Hori Miona went with a fellow member named Minami. (No clue which Minami it was.) Also, Tsubaki Factory's Tanimoto Ami would never miss IZ*One's Japan tour and she seemingly went to the venue with Iwasaki Yuki from Tokyo Flamingo.

Few Hinatazaka's members, espcially Ms. Captain, will be spotted sooner or later.

Only in wota's delusional dream.

2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Same as your delusional dream about entire of 48G/46G must copy Kpop's entire system for better life :awesome:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If anyone else is into Harry Potter, our #1 nerd Sakura has officially revealed everyone's Hogwarts houses in one of her latest mails after fans became curious when Hyewon and Sakura posed with Slytherin gear in L.A.
    • Gryffindor: Yujin and Nako
    • Slytherin: Hyewon, Sakura, Wonyoung and Eunbi
    • Ravenclaw: Minju, Chaeyeon and Hitomi
    • Hufflepuff: Yena, Yuri and Chaewon
    She went into detail why each girl fit into the respective houses but I feel like that could breach the privacy agreement of the mail if I went into too much detail now. The way she put it though makes sense; I personally usually expect leaders to be in Ravenclaw (BNK48's Cherprang is a Ravenclaw too), but Slytherin shares the wits of Ravenclaws, plus they have the traits of being cunning and knowing how to achieve their goals, and I can see Eunbi being like that. Yujin and Nako are very out there and Yujin is probably the epitome of a Gryffindor. Can't argue with the Hufflepuffs at all, the three of them are literally the sweetest and kindest out of the bunch imo.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    LOL, wonder if I should change my bias since I'm all for Gryffindor after all. :lol:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I can smell a "Mr" cover ;)

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  8. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I still can't get over how terrible the cover photos are. Dont get me wrong, the girls look pretty, but the photoshop job plus editing looks amateurish like some high school girl tumblr fan art. It makes me mad being a graphic design major because someone sat there did this and thought to themselves "this is the best I can do, where's my money"
    Also I don't see anything vampire related in any of the photos. At least use makeup to show some vampiric features(I know the girls can do it on their own) or edit the photos better.
    Whatever I'll still listen and buy anyway. AK$ need better ad/graphic team

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Especially with Yuri's mirror shot they had the perfect opportunity lol... Vampires are known not to have a reflection so they could have easily done something there.

And had the makeup been a bit darker and maybe more red, it would have looked super cool. I hope the music video is very different from the covers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I knew it, the real vampire are not the girls but aks. it keeps on sucking my money till dried:XD:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    JiJi Press: IZ * ONE starts its first Japan tour

[dead link]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Mr performance on UTAGE(Sakura,Hitomi,Nako&Eunbi)
    [dead link]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
  13. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

why they only use 4 members for kara's mister?
    kara used to be 5 though

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hitomi has come a long way [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  16. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

I share the same feeling of I don't see vampire in this. As was stated earlier in this thread, Nako looks more like a princess than a vampire. A few of them are getting there but no one really pulls off vampire persay.

17. welp

welp Next Girls

Everglow's fan noticed signs of the empty spot for seventh member.
    As you may have known, Everglow is the six pieced girl group from Yuehua, Yena's agency and, many have questioned if Yena will later be added into the group. A fan has found indications of the coming of the seventh member from the MV and dance formation.

The architecture in Adios resembled the Cave of Seven Sleepers and it was a scene six members were sleeping.

It was a shot of an empty desk in Bon Bon Chocolat MV.

They are times where the dance formation of Adios is unbalanced. It's especially noticeable in the beginning where a back dancer is used to balance the formation and at the end where Yiren stands in the center with 3 members on her right and 2 members on her left.

Only delusional wota believes that AKB, in its current condition, can undergoes K-pop system. I don't remember ever said so about 46 groups. But, since you brought them up, someone said she was amazed by K-pop professionalism and the performance of her group was half-assed in comparison. [hehe]

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    sorry to bother you guys, but do you know that some brands who have made collaboration with X1 are going to cancel their contract? I'm just afraid that some brands also determined to cut off their contracts with IZONE.

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    are you talking about sponsorships? The notables for IZ*ONE were SKOOLOOKS, SALEWA, and GMARKET in Korea.