1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Just watched AnBan ep 14. o_O

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    It's from drama. But I think fans will accept them if they're actually dating.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase will be the cover girl of Japanese fashion magazine "non-no" (2019 October), the magazine will be released on 20 August 2019.

nonno-2019-october-cover1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nishino Nanase's Nanaself. “PLAY!”
    Playing, performing, reproducing. Naachan’s PLAY related recent news delivery.

Original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/40925

Irresistably playful animal t-shirts are increasing. ♡
    “Kazoku Gokko” was a popular game when I was in early primary school. My friends, father, mother, brother and sister… each of them changed into the family position role as we played it in the park.

But because I didn’t want to play a human role, I always took the role of the pet dog. Right now, I’m not sure why I so strongly hoped for the dog role at that time, but I was definitely picky about it (laughs).

Other than that, the way I spend my time at home, which was reading manga, drawing and playing games, might be not that different than it is now. I was especially engrossed in drawing game world in a sketch book together with my brother.

Because the two of us loved games, just playing them wasn’t enough, so we had fun creating a RPG ourselves.

My brother was mainly in charge of the story, while I thought about and created the details such as names, strength levels and weapons and turned them into drawings.

At that age, my clothing preference was simple. But because I bought playful t-shirts with animal patterns without realising, it steadily increased and changed the taste of my closet completely.

Recently, I got my hands on a second hand t-shirt with slugs on it, and one with cute cobras dawn on it.

However, it takes some courage to wear both of them outside, so I am using them solely as loungewear at the moment. When you enjoy wearing it a lot, should I give it to my father? Because I think it would really suit him (laughs).

When it comes to music, I am the type that keeps listening to the same song once I am addicted to one. Ever since I heard the song “Kibou no Wadachi” that was sung by Southern All Stars on last year’s “NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen”, I became interested in other songs, and (Ito) Karin gave me some song recommendations.

Lately, I have songs like “Ai no Kotodama ~Spiritual Message~”, “Namida no Kiss” and “Itoshi no Ellie” on my playlist, which make my summer mood much more exciting.

80d61bb902499c06780ecede09941c88_1080x1080_w.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Me right now watching the latest anaban.
    IMG_20190825_213822.jpg
    If I play that anaban's killer game, I will write Nikaido as my main target. The next target is probably that Ono girl.

• Like Like x 2
  7. JPSolitude

JPSolitude Kenkyuusei

I’m sure some Japanese neckbeards are gonna be livid due to that certain scene lol

8. GibbersUnloaded

GibbersUnloaded Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I don't watch the series because I become jealous (forgive me) but I just saw the pic </3

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. JPSolitude

JPSolitude Kenkyuusei

It’s just a show! Don’t stop watching for that.

10. GibbersUnloaded

GibbersUnloaded Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I know it's acting but I'm that kind of guy who gets affected at watching (especially when they're good actors)
    Anyways, good for her :) *ouch*

• Like Like x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Me right now : :explode:

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder how many wota tore up their Nanase stuff last night?

13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

:shock: well done Nanase. Now that looks like a serious couple's kiss. Kudos to her, hope she lands more leading actress dramas. I could also see Yoda Yuki in the future landing those romantic comedy dramas.

15. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Now I'm glad I dropped the series last season. Just kidding (kind of).

16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I just see another japanese guy with their boring haircut, lol. Lucky guy.

17. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    so.....they're dating in real life too?...

18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Your Turn to Kill aired episode 18, and the episode definitely broke many Nishino Nanase's fans' hearts.

It is not because the next episode trailer implied the former Nogizaka46 idol is possibly a serial killer, but she had her first ever on-screen kiss with Yokohama Ryusei.

Nishino Nanase play an university student "Kuroshima Sawa" and a Math Maniac in the TV drama. She is the resident of room 202, who participate in the swap murder game. In the first few episodes, she kept getting injured, but she became normal, after her boyfriend disappeared suddenly (According to 202 extra story, she was abused by her violated boyfriend). On the other hand, she was stalked by a male, who claimed to be her high school classmate.

Kuroshima Sawa is a key character in the TV drama, though she had all alibis for all murders in the TV drama, she is involved in room 301's murder and may related to other murders. Moreover, the TV drama implied there is a secret linking her to room 103 resident (cast by Namase Katsuhisa).

your-turn-to-kill-ep18-01.jpg your-turn-to-kill-ep18-02.jpg your-turn-to-kill-ep18-03.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    We have spoiler tags, please use them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Even after her graduations, it feels like she's still around tbh! Unlike the older graduations, the recent graduates still make cameos in currently active members's photos. They're quite active in social media too. Nishino is still covered in magz and TV shows. I believe even without her graduating she could've landed those jobs eventually. There are still as much frequent updates of her in matome sites.

Maybe the Nogizaka46 LLC makes us feel like they're still around, just away for a different project

• Agree Agree x 2