1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

i love it

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Looks nice. I'm a fan of Miona's long hair, so that wig looks fine. Also we almost never see Miona without bangs, she looks fine without it though.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Re: breasts. Never paid attention to Miona's, honestly. Although I do prefer some curve, my first point of attraction is a girl's face, not her body. And I think her face is A+.

Re: hair. Not a fan of blonde hair on Japanese girls. It looks unnatural to me. My favorite Miona hair is the long twintail she rocked about a month or two ago.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Miyawaki Sakura is now blonde so ofc Miona tried blonde too (jk) :hehe:.

She's a beauty so she fits well every style but I prefer her with her natural hair.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    If it’s up to me, I wish Miona would sport her classic black Mio-bob forever. But since I love her so much that I would be fine with whatever hairstyles or colors that make her happy and confident in herself. With that being said, iirc, no Nogi girl has gone blonde before, not when they are still with the group.

6. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. Seriously though, I didn't even recognize her with blonde hair. Not my thing at all, but she's the star, not me, so it's up to her.

Edit: I want to add that I'm a complete idiot, I saw the picture and immediately assumed she dyed her hair. Opinion still stands, but I am very grateful it was not a permanent change like I thought.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  7. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Some videos...

if the video does not show watch the video here

credits to : yuimoaktk

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. horigundan

horigundan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    she looks really good with the blonde imo but i would want her to have the bob cut with it tbh instead of the long hair

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    And I'm fine with that, I think japanese girls fit much more with black or brown hair, especially if you're an idol on a group more sober like Nogizaka. Blonde or red hair dye wouldn't fit Nogi's pure style, I see it more for Keya girls. And don't fit that much to japanese girls in general to me, but of course there are exceptions.

By the way, I love long high ponytail on girls, and I think it suits Miona very well so that's my fav hairstyle from her. ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I guess everyone has his/her own reference. However, since it’s Miona, I guess she will look gorgeous in whatever hairstyles she wears.

P/S: I wish I could turn back in time and get to know Nogi two years earlier. Like seriously, look at this Mio-bob. Isn’t she just too perfect.

9DEAD6D1-C2DE-46FA-B1D6-1C3CF1BBC876.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, her strong facial features really suit the shorter hairstyles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. horigundan

horigundan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona attended the IZONE concert with Maiyan and Sayurin.
    55CB95FB-0F55-4DB1-977B-6B6ED01DF32B.jpeg BBA64BEA-2BD8-4B58-8E76-47780C07A37A.jpeg BD41C05C-136C-45A5-96D9-2A4DE9A069CF.jpeg 80F1AC5C-A614-42C3-B867-9ED618E9E118.jpeg
    I know some don’t like Miona messing around with Kpop girls and tbh, I don’t even care about Twice or IZONE or whatever group they are but I love it when Miona is popular. Imagine hanging out with the like of Maiyan and Sayurin, and the Korean girl referred to them as “Miona and friends”. I find it rather amusing (no offense to the senpais though). Here are some other pics of Miona and IZONE.
    0B02D886-CBAB-4131-BDD4-592C50D541D7.jpeg E569A3FF-5735-418C-B0AC-68306066347C.jpeg
    No Miona and Sakura’a 2 shot yet. I am still waiting (quite desperately in fact).
    D2E3BDEA-1886-453F-8077-EFFDD123DA75.jpeg EC972D20-900A-4777-8D82-AFB688739F99.jpeg
    Source: moohiyay, mionapics and other Twitters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm glad for it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Yeah, I know you guys hate that. But I really want to see it happens. :cry:

16. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I imagine it like a back to the future paradox where sakura and hori can't be together in one picture or the universe might explode or something

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wait, so people don't like two cute girls in one picture? A lot must have happened for such a remarkable turn of events.

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Personally i'm okay with their group, whomever member she would take a pic with. But i just can't imagine Miyawaki's fans respons. Lot of them already saying Miona always tried to copy her. so yeah, i'm glad Miona doesn't take two-shot pic with her.

Edit : also i don't like when some of their fans bashing Asuka few months ago.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Outrageous, Miona is way more beautiful. Given that Sakura is sexier, but it's only because Miona is such an angel, she doesn't use sex appeal.

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That's one of the reason i love this group. They don't use 'sex appeal' of their girl to attract more fans.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1