1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Also beside Sakura is Kwon Eun Bi bearing an awkward "what the ... am I supposed to do here" smile... I LOLed so much thinking that Silent Majority must have been to her (accustomed with K-pop standards and IZONE) like a Mahler symphony compared to Johann Strauss's waltzes.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    The way "center" lady walked during the chorus [hehe]
    Now I'm imagining what if Techi also walked that stylish

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

New AEON CM uses the same song as Lawson CM. Title is revealed to be "10月のプールに飛び込んだ (Jumping inside the pool in October)"

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If mngmnt announces the single at Tokyo Dome (or even before that, it's not like we would riot if news come sooner) we may be jumping in that pool exactly in October, which would be damn time to have our 9th single

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

the next single really intrigue me, I wonder how will it end up since a lot of change in Keyaki this past months. but for sure it is something that we wont expect.

remember, we got a Christmas song in February LOL.:^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I think it will be a new center with this single. I'm not sure but, is the Kobayashi's voice the predominant voice?
    I can hear Hirate's voice at the beginning but in low tones so it will be fantastic if she is included in the senbatsu with Kobayashi as center.
    DefinitelIy this type of song suits Yui's voice. She is one of my favourite vocalists of Keyaki aside Hirate and Nijika.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So it seems Techi showed up at today's concert

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    She did, she performed just Hiraishin, and although I saw concerned tweets around, overall they were pretty positive about it, even though she is not fully healed.
    Hopefully she'll get better little by little.

Personally I love that they chose Hiraishin because that song for me always carried a positive message of support and protecting. First it was Shida, now is Risa, but it's also Techi that, like Neru said, protect Keyaki, and since a while that message is conveyed by every single member... and, really, fans also, could easily be the "Hiraishin" at this point, so, they couldn't have chose a better song in my opinion.

One thing I can't see anywhere though is how the Arena Tour is going so far in matter of presences, money and all those things I couldn't care less about but which make a Tour successful or not... do anyone have some data?

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

From Sakamichi Daily News, it seems at each day of the tour someone leaves the stage, but I'm not sure when/where it happens. Does anyone have any more information about this?
    A comment on that article has suggested it might mean the 9th single lineup. There are 5 dates left (3 in Fukuoka, then 2 at Tokyo Dome) for a total of 12 dates, so it's not like they'll be able to tease the entire lineup. What do you guys think?

I'm just hoping there'll be an announcement at Tokyo Dome about the next release

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 4
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @bandica I went only to the two days in the Osaka-jo Hall and I have for the last day in Fukuoka. In every tour date, a different member just left the stage (with the camera focused in that member), yesterday was Tamu-chan and the day before was Karin-chan.

According to friends and comments in my LINE, is a kind of hidden message that can be related to a near announcement or event (like Tokyo Dome or something different we will discover in Fukuoka last day). Until I know, the first tour dates were 1st generation members who left the stage, now is 2nd generation (Ten-chan was the first one) but I can't provide more information because all is a mistery. Everyone is confused.

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

@Xiphyas Thanks for the information! Does it happen like in the middle of a song/MC or at the very end or something? And if they leave before the end do they still come back for the rest of the performances? Sorry for all the questions, it's a bit difficult to imagine the staging for it

Keyaki sure loves their mysteries lol they always have me on the edge with these

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @bandica It happens in different moments, a member (don't remember who) left during the MC.

14. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

@Xiphyas I see, thanks for clarifying!

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So far which member left the stage?
    I won't even try to resolve the mystery because I'm always wrong lol but I read around of members who were "left behind", is it the same thing?

Also, announcing 9th single in Fukuoka and perform it on Tokyo Dome would be perfect

Edit: Sakamichi United released a statement against stalkers, who seems, at this point, be organized groups who follow the girls by car and "ambush" them in front of their working place. This is, once again, shameful for the whole fanbase. Hopefully mngmnt can take legal action against those people before something bad happens

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @Dill This is the list of members who left the stage:

Nijipon-chan
    Akanen-chan
    Fuu-chan
    Rii-chan
    Ten-chan
    Karin-chan
    Hono-chan

--------------------------------------

About stalkers. All this warnings is because they are taking actions and not keep silent. The problem is that is hard to prove the 'stalking'. When we talked with management, I suggest to use private security but management told us 'private security is used in outside filming, HS and live performance (actually there are security mixed with fans), we are considering to use personal security everyday also'.

In particular and what I know and see in Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka, many members go with someone from their family or a manager and this happens with underage members (from what I noticed), but we know the 'adult' members are who want more 'freedom' and prefer to go alone or with other members.

As I said, stalking is hard to prove and the law have nothing specific about that but the harassment is a crime and is used to report this cases. I think Seed & Flower are learning really fast and Sony is taking actions especially after the recent and sad episodes. And the future actions will be crucial for members and especially to the next generation girls.

I really don't have information about you write (car stalking) and in what group happened, but if this is true, that is a serious crime.

• Informative Informative x 7
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @Xiphyas for both info.
    From the little I learn here and there, it seems to me Japan faces the same problems Italy has when it comes to legally go against stalking and/or worse behaviour. It's a long road still to walk. Hopefully this statement will be a first step and it will make those people back off and stop.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 5