1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Taken all together, I'm satisfied with thinking that everyone died in the end. It was a story about mistrust, mistakes, miscommunication, and missed opportunities. It's only fitting that the information that could have saved everyone came too late to do so. Selfishness, stubbornness, and secrecy tore them apart and then prevented them from reconciling, and ultimately sunk them. It's a tragic example about how not talking out stuff with your friends can ruin so much.

Overall, I think it was the most coherent of the Keyaki dramas. I don't know if I liked it more than Tokuyama Daigoro, but that's probably due to how awesome the style of that show was. I can't wait to see what they bring out next.

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Finally watched Re:Wind. While of course not perfect (what is?), it is pretty entertaining. Some members are still quite stiff, but many of them are really showing their acting talent. It's nice to see Hira 2nd gens getting involved. Nao is quite an actress, apparently. I wish her good luck in pursuing an acting career (if that's what she wants). The star of the show for me is, once again, Kyonko. She is really quite good!

My favourite scene is when Ayaka indirectly confirms her love to Kyonko. A simple scene that some may dismiss as corny or even cringey, but I personally think it is so sweet. :inlove:

And the thought of those two gorgeous girls in a lesbian relationship is so hot! :nosebleed:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Good news! It's gonna air on international Netflix next week! the 15th tbe

4. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

I didn't realise Re:Mind was coming to Netflix. Was quite surprised when I opened Netflix just now and saw the trailer in the main showcase on the browse page. I'll definitely watch it there :D

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Re:Mind was born on Netflix lol
    But finally is not just for Japan
    which means today start of the campaing to make everyone who has no idea who hiragana - or idols - are, watch it lol

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    It's now available in Europe at least, so probably worldwide. Gonna give it another chance, maybe it can keep my attention if I watch it with subs.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

It's now available here in America.

8. jugglingfreak

jugglingfreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yes, I was surprised by it on my Netflix. I'm about halfway through it. Really like it so far. Very good Production values.

9. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yeah so this show was on my list for a bit. I recently got a cold so I was like whoop time to watch Japanese Drama.

Then i was like hmmm something feels fishy. 46?! o_O Googled. And wow! A subbed drama right on Netflix! Usually i'm a Terrace house whore and i'm still waiting for May 22 release for season 2.

The show was okay. Acting skills for some seemed promising. Some weren't so good so I'm glad they got the Kage axe early. Story is pretty tight. Hopefully Netflix Japan can keep on churning in more material like this!

And damm these girls got some issues.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    They really want me go broke.... :wall::wall::wall:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jin1011

Jin1011 Kenkyuusei

Maybe kinda late but may anyone has download links for gen 2 girls Audition for Re:Mind? All links I found are dead, even those on TV Tokyo's YTB channel...:cry:

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think I found them on Bilibili but I have no idea about the downloadable part since I almost never use it. Just search for Re:Mind and you should be able to watche them all.
    If not... @ukifune may know more

14. Jin1011

Jin1011 Kenkyuusei

Thank you, I watched them but now I want to download just in case I can't be able to find them on internet one day...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nyanyase

Nyanyase Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I just finished binge watching Re:Mind and I just wanted to ask if someone knows if there is any footage or video of the making of/behind the scenes of the series :cry2:

Kyoko and Memi's acting are on point btw, better than expected :cute:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
  17. Nyanyase

Nyanyase Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thank you for your reply! I just thought it would be interesting to know and see how the members went through to film the drama.

May I ask, are the behind scenes available on dvd bonuses or something like that?

18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yes, you can find all that content in the Blu-ray/DVD.