1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I think Konno has not much to say on decision for senbatsu announcement. He is a higher-up executive who makes the call for participants being assigned to a group along with AkiP. Konno is the one who call out the name from the result by mngt who is responsible for the senbatsu choice. He does it for Nogi, he does it for Hinata and now he does it for Keya. Captain Sugai send out a message to fans about she feels the group has stagnated and this was the right direction to take. This was also recorded on July 7 and mngt picked 7 out of 9 members from 2gen which nobody expected so soon. Add 11 trainee members and mngt will start to get more favourites. Before 2gen they lacked a member with charisma which adds a different flavor to the group. Nogi has tons of them so it's easier to pick a new centre.

Even with current 2gen in Keya I feel nobody can touch Reina Moriya in charisma. She would definitely be a breath of fresh air in Keya. I even think Haruka Kuromi is a strong centre candidate. Mngt seems to look beyond dance performance. Keya needs change and it can't be helped to put 7 members from 1gen in under group who are strong performers. It's probably more about balance than make a senbatsu super strong. They are grateful for "all member senbatsu" with 8 singles so far which is uncommon in idol world but they are approaching the 5th year did Ozeki told on her blog so they had to do something to grow even larger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, that's why I thought when I saw 7 of the 9 2ki members entering senbatsu. If only 3-4 members would've entered senbatsu I'd have thought that it was to just rotate the girls. But they added 7. For me it felt like most of those 2ki members (if not all) were in senbatsu as a replacement of the members who were out of senbatsu. I think if there's a B-side with all the non-senbatsu members with the name of "Unders" then that mean the group is really following the Nogi system. But if there's a song with only the 1st gen non-senbatsu members, then that'd mean there are plans of graduation for them.

I still think that an Senbatsu/Under system for Keyaki is not suitable for them at this point because they debuted 3 years ago. But I have to accept they lost their initial concept (The W-group they used to have with Hiragana) so I guess they're looking for a new one. But it'd weird to only having 9 members as Unders, if it's really because Keyaki is following now the same system as Nogi then it'd would been better to have 16 members as senbatsu while 10 as unders, and something interesting is that the number of senbatsu members is the same as the 1st gen members.

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Nogi had a 10-members Under group before. If anything, being in a small Under group means more spotlight. It's like you're having your own subunit

4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But that only happened in Sing Out, and the 4th gen was already there, like when Influencer the 3rd gen started to parcipate in singles and Unders had 12 members. Since there aren't more members in Keyaki is hard to tell what's the reason of doing this division.

5. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    The thing is, keya is not accustomed with this under system and their fans were shocked because of that. On the other hand, Nogi has this system since their debut, besides even the under members already got their places to shine.

6. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yeah, we are basically at the same page about Konno. he probably/likely a leverage hand for the upper guys above him.

well, again i kinda disagree with you for saying the rest of keya 1ki lack of flavors, and i bet some will also contra with that. it's more like the group itself that developed, moved and defined themselves into "that" singular flavor--by the concept this group want to pull. i mean talk it as overall, in big picture. if they just got Neru, imaizumi, suzumon, sugai etc for center before this that could be different charisma, different flavor, and different story. let's imagine, say that tecchi image is that strong, how about double center of akanen and sugai? i know that sound foolish, but at the end that is different story.

probably they dont want to disrupt the momentum they got after attached tecchi as the proponent poster girl, which obviously success by the reception. that's fair point, business-wise. but thing keep and left a sour after taste and i believe could be a clock ticking bomb if they just keep thing that way, long term wise.
    but yeah, the addition of 2ki also a momentum itself, right at the time with right exposure, so did with the trainee they apparently need in senbatsu--under system. following what had you said, keya mgmt better not messed up with the transition. it kinda break the shell with this new system(for them) but basically keya hasnt step out yet

its fine if they find it justified. but they shouldn't condemned themselves if some of them also have certain ego and ambition, tht also drive them in competition. i rather unfamiliar with the most trainee, can't say much thin about

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Whatever the group they will enter, I hope the best for new girls. The girls happy, fans happy, and the whole group gladly accept them. Don't let the girls become bullying victim that can make them forced out from the group like this one. It's sad to see the girls giving up to their dreams because of the horrible circle around them.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Have you watched her documentary already? If not, then I suggest you to watch it.
    She stated the reason why she chose to graduate. There something different with the group after her hiatus period over.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  11. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I looked up "Kenshusei" means intern?

They're really selling these girls all out.. It's fun but fishy at the same time.. A real fresh air of project

14. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    If refer to idol terms, better to put it as trainee. I think they're trying to make something that similar to AKB draft council. They've done too much for these trainees and would be a waste if the girls joined the group normally.

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    That Trainee logo is missing one color though... :lol::lol:

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Isn’t it because the first thing you think about with Keya is that they are the dancers?

18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

True. These introduction videos are good for impression and it's hard to judge from a photo and a showroom stream from last year.

But now that members have freedom to choose a group and Konno/AkiP won't decide this will be a very different situation for group's images. If AkiP/Konno had to choose they would assign her to Keyaki but it's up to her.

19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Maybe what they meant by girls who they think fit groups A but the girls are strongly eager for another group instead, is this Endo Hikari. Maybe they're waiting for a time where Endo Hikari's strong image can integrate well to Nogi? Maybe the girl who's supposed to be 4th gen wanted to join another group instead?

And also, they can't promote 2 Endos at the same time huh..

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    And is Endo Hikari the sister to Sakura? :huh: