1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    She decided not to appear that often, because she wanted to give the spotlight to the other girls

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. devildante

devildante Member

AFAIK techi is absent because of her health, can be mentally or physically

I don't know, let's just hope they don't push her as hard as they pushed jurina back then

and AFAIK, techi has lots of solo project, movies, play etc

Last time she was in hibiki, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Techi clearly doesn’t feel comfortable around cameras, so mng probably thought that they can lift, at least, this burden off her.
    As much as I’d love to see her every week, this decision is for the better.

4. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. fujika

fujika Kenkyuusei

what handshake incident?i dont know

6. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

I'm not the subber.. I just resync the timing of the subtitle provided by GEES to fit the show HD RAW video..

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I remembered from what I have read that a fan showed up with firecrackers(?) or some other banned substance intending to harm Techi, who was in the same lane or space with Memi at the time. This was not explicitly stated as to which member the fan wanted to harm, but most assume it would be Techi. I read an account of the incident here in the forums in the Keyaki experiences thread.

I miss the old, smiling Techi from the first few years, but I guess she reserves her energy for the big events.

9. fujika

fujika Kenkyuusei

i miss it too bro

10. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It's just me, but it goes both ways, she "gives" as you call it, the spotlight to the other girls, which means those girls do most of the grunt work, i assume you know the staggering amount of no-shows Hirate has on KeyaKake right?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Where did you get the softsub ? from GEES Masterlist ? or somwhere else ?

12. Tsucchi

Tsucchi Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
  13. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    man, this really is the best Idol show out. never a bad episode, seriously. but i do wish the girls would try harder, they really haven't made any progress in their variety skills in the past few years. Habu & Ozeki are a little better, and maybe Moriya but that's about it.

they should do a show like NMB Geinin so they can improve. those girls were hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And that ties in with her flaking out of most of the tour but showing up at Tokyo Dome to grab all the glory.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

LOL the hate is pure.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I thought we were done with the mud-slinging.

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I agree. If we compare keyaki to Hiragana/Hinata members.. their improvement in variety is non-existent lol. Hiragana girls were much more shy a couple years back, when you watch them all now they've really blossomed into great idols with exceptional variety skills. I'm not sure if it's due to the dark and cool image keyaki always try to portray, or if the girls genuinely don't know how to engage with variety programs, but for a show that's been running since 2015 the lack of improvement on their part is.. bad. Very bad when you remember Hinata girls were introduced on this very show and look how they turned out.
    This most recent episode is a good example of having everything set up for you to have a very funny show, but the girls kinda let the jokes fall flat because apart from girls like Habu, Rikoppi, Fuuchan, Akanen, Ozeki and Oda, they don't bounce jokes between them and the MC.. It's like the MC's have to force something out of the girls...

I really hope they try to change their style a little.. have keyakake be more talk show based, then have a new Keyabingo styled show where they're all really active, with MC's that will force them to interact lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Hira/Hina are great at variety but I don't know how much of that is down to the MCs they were blessed with.
    I would love Keyaki to have a few weeks with Audrey and see how different it would be.

I think Akanen is trying lately though. She's always shouting out and responding. Same with Ozeki and Habu like you said up there and I hope they get rewarded for their efforts.
    I also hope Naako gets some screen time. All my favourite moments from the show has included her.

20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I feel like Hiragana/Hinata girls were shy in the beginning because they were new to the show and everything (who wouldn't be nervous being introduced on public tv for the first time) but most of them are actually pretty outgoing, bold, and energetic. Keyaki members, I feel like they're very bold on stage but in real life, a lot of them have rather mellow and quiet personalities and this gets amplified when they're around strangers/guests. I, too, was frustrated by last week's episode, especially by how the girls were so polite and quiet around the guests. Like if the guest was someone really important/professional, then yes polite is good but man, these were just comedians, it would've been real nice if to see some back-and-forth banter, some jocular dissing, instead of just excessive clapping and awkward smiles. I don't think any of the girls even spoke to the guests directly without the MC prompting them to. I also think that Ten-chan would've been perfect for this episode, she seems to have a very competitive side and probably wouldn't feel afraid of challenging the guests.

The girls' politeness/rigidness around the MCs is something they need to fix as well. I feel like Tsuchida and Sawabe are so friendly, nice, and seem to take a genuine interest in Keyaki-chans but there's still distance between them, and it makes the show painful to watch. Like, there was one time when Fuu-chan literally raised her hand to get permission to speak, and she's one of the more bolder members of the group. Most of the girls just aren't bold enough to speak up and say things spontaneously. Not saying they have to shout out things randomly or be super witty to make the show enjoyable, but at least show that they're comfortable, that they aren't afraid to speak out and show a dorky, funny side of them. I think Habu-chan has made the greatest improvement in this aspect, she was really shy and quiet in the beginning but her variety baka-character blossomed recently, and now, she's one of the funniest members on the show. She went from the bottom of my favorites list to near the top just because I found her character so entertaining and charming. I think if the girls could just work on developing their variety skills and get better, then they could attract a lot more fans to the group.

• Agree Agree x 3