[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Good for you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I never see Seed & Flower experiment with this group until they hit 30+ members. Their first Tokyo Dome performance was going to represent the old era and we know S&F is not known for taking any big risks unlike Nogi mngmt. They had 25 members at this live which is not far away from 21. Nogi had 40+ members when they performed at Tokyo Dome, more experiment is accessible.

19-20 songs was normal by Kanji Keyaki alone but they actually performed 27 songs at 1st anniversary live with Hiragana when they were 32 members in total. Still full version of those songs.

S&F will never change until the size of the group grows. We are also still waiting for a new single since Feb so there haven't been any new content released with 2ki.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'm sure that the people who went to the concert were more further excited with Techi's inclusion, but far it being the only thing and I'm sure they enjoyed the concert for the group as a whole.

And on the flipside, for those who didn't get to go and can only see fan reports/setlist where the only center mentioned was Techi. Perhaps other songs had other center and yet they are not mentioned, only Techi there. On one side, the notable occasion was that Techi participating, hence her centering was noted in the setlist. Then, the other center weren't, so on the surface it makes it look as if they weren't notable enough to be mentioned in the setlist. And I think someone mentioned, the songs that Techi centered in the concert were songs that she actually centered in the releases, so then on another side, if that's so, knowing that Techi participated in the concert, Techi would automatically center those songs, right? So arguably there's no need to specifically note her as centers in the written up setlist, especially when other centers were not noted for the songs they centered for.

And then there was the Fukyouwaon performance highlight, where specifically mentioning Techi walking and then Fukyouwaon played. I'm sure that was one great hella of a performance and I would be ecstatic to see it. But that's just... it enforced the image of Techi being the only notable highlight and so mentioned in the setlist. And just by looking at the written up setlist, makes you think, what about the other members? Aren't they notable enough to be mentioned too? Weren't there other highlights with other members? So from the surface of it, it looked sorta Techi and friends.

Anyhow, just a perspective. From the offhand action of not noting other centers or other highlights including other members, from that written setlist, so the comments of the concert being "Techi and friends", I can see where they are coming from.

Not that I don't appreciate the setlist being posted here. I'd definitely like to know the setlist of the concert too. But it would make the picture more wholesome to include other details too. Especially when that's the only setlist post here.
    Imagine a single thread with the op written like this,
    1. A-side song (X center)
    2. B-side group song (X center)
    3. Type-A B-side unit song
    4. Type-B B-side group song
    5. Type-C B-side group song
    6. Type-D B-side solo song
    7. Member X has solo cover for Type-A CD jacket
    Wouldn't you get an image that this single is a "X and friends" single? Other details weren't included. What actually happened may be,
    1. A-side song: Member Y and Z flanks X and they get integral part in choreography and quite a screentime and impactful shots in the MV
    2. X-Center group song on the B-side may not have have an MV
    3. Type-A B-side unit song includes member H, I, J, K & L and one of the CD cover is on them
    4. Type-B B-side group song has member M as center
    5. Type-C B-side group song has member N as center
    6. Type-D B-side solo song is for member O
    7. One of the type cd has member P & Q on the cover, and another type cd has member R, S, T, U & V on the cover.
    So, what actually happened is different from what's written in the op, but nonetheless, from just the op, one would think it was a member X festival. Maybe X returned from a hiatus? But even so, it made the op look lopsided (X-centric) and not wholesome. Other details and other highlights would balance the op and not make it X-centric.

It's not like the concerts were "Techi and friends". Seeing from other posters' comments, it was clear that what actually transpired in Tokyo Dome was a Keyakizaka46 concert.

Anyhow! Congratz, Keyakizaka46! For successfully finishing day one of Tokyo Dome. I can't wait until the day I can watch the concert myself. It sounds like so much awesomeness happened.

Edit:
    Now this looks more wholesome of a setlist of the day 1 concert ;)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

I'm upset when the girls are really work hard practice everyday to make this concert success and out of nowhere somebody said is boring just by looking at the setlist [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A matome post collected some positive reports from Tokyo Dome:
    -- "Truly Keyaki-like: we were shown a live that was powerful, dreamlike, fragile, cute, beautiful!"
    -- "I went to the first day of the Keyaki Dome performance... Definitely the best Keyaki live ever."
    -- "From now on, will all idol lives end with a standing ovation?"
    -- "...it was the first time I had seen Fukyouwaon live. It was moving."
    -- "The encore, with Fukyouwaon, etc., was fantastic. Fukyouwaon in the Dome...wow!"

There were, of course, negative comments on the comments, talking about "believers" and "lunatics."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    My bad. I'll correct myself. The setlist is boring to me. I'm sure the concert itself was exciting and interesting. Just the management chosen song list wasn't to my taste. Any better?

Speaking of you being upset about hard work not being appreciated, does it bother you that 25 girls practised hard every day to make the concert a success and some ~80 comments in and only one member is being praised by name. I checked and the only references to other members are Hono for taking Neru's position and Harada for missing a cue causing Hirate to slip.

A handful of people mentioned Keyaki being good, which is nice. But don't you feel like with all these people watching Twitter or giving their own reports there should be something worth praising?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    While people are celebrating Tokyo Dome and getting reading for day 2 here it's like the usual mess.

It would have been great if all those people who came here to complain about Techi or to just plain trolling, would go to find other stuff to talk about. Like asking fans whom actually were to the concert how it went, how the other girls perfromed, what Pon yelled this time (spoiler, she's getting wilder and wilder lol) how Oda Nana absence affected members and performances, how 2ki performed and so on.. there's so much to talk about and there are enough japanese speaking folks here to make it possible have an decent answer, but NO.
    Let's talk about Techi centering the songs. that's such a costructive and celebratory topic.
    Please, if you are a fan of Keyaki, or a fan of a particualr member, consider talking about the group and her. That would bring way more to the conversation that just being rude because of frustration or stubborness.

Thank you

@Rev4 Those are all good points. We are still relatively small compared to other groups and Tokyo Dome really is like a "closure" of the first big chapter of Keyaki History, so between this and the lack of preparation time, it feels fitting a Setlist that would celebrate the path until this moment. I think that if Zuumin and Neru were still in, they would have some solo and surely Yuichans would have performed, making the set list different.
    This brings up something I wondered about last few days... Would fans rather not have solos and Yuichans songs performed anymore or have them on concerts with different member performing?
    I can't decided what I would like myself. We have no voice like Zuumin, and Neru's song were SO Neru it would feel weird having someone else sing them right now, but in future? Who knows?

Another question I have for people who were there is: Keyaki is famous for make "theather-like concerts" it would be great to know if this time was the same, because I know there's a cage at the start and Keyaki logo is rebuilt at the end, but in the middle I have no idea what and if something happens.

Thank you @ukifune for the mobame collection, I wonder if the commenters in the comment were also at Tokyo Dome or just negativers with too much free time lol

Can't wait for today's reports

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

Yep, that's true, but it's not like i can do something about it beside keep supporting them :(

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I happen to have an interest in Keyaki not becoming a soloist with back dancers. You're welcome to continue to disliking my posts or engage me, but stop telling people to leave the Keyaki forums for being negative.

It's my takeaway, these are my opinions and what I want to talk about. It's not irrelevant, it's not trolling and it's not hate. You have opinions I disagree with and I've never said you should go away.

Here are the rules of the forum.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-rules-2019.22942/
    Nothing against negative comments.

The next person who tells someone to go away for being negative* is getting a week ban from the Keyaki subforums.

*Or for any reason. I'd feel exactly the same way if the sides were reversed. The only reason I haven't acted on it already is because it will seem like I'm abusing power. But it's gone too far.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Nowhere in my post I wrote you should go away, (I guess you're speaking to me since there's only my post up there) I offered you people options to consider to make the discussion more interesting, in a polite way it seems to me.
    If I wrote what I think since awhile it would be that you are not suited to be Keyaki forum mod. Abusing power is not just taking users and throw them out, it's also always taking a side knowing your position gives a clear message to users. So much that for a while, and probably still, many Techi Oshi didn't felt okay posting in the general thread. It didn't start yesterday.
    You can keep going on like this if you think it's right... this is just my opinion after all.
    Just think about it

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I was referring to "would go to find other stuff to talk about", which I may have slightly misinterpreted.
    My interpretation was "talk about positive things or go away". Which is a little unfair so apologies for that.
    But assuming the correct interpretation was you telling people to just talk about positive things without the "or go away" part. I still request you and others stop doing that for the same reasons as my above comment.

As for me being suited for modding the Keyaki forums. Yes, I have a side in the common argument but I have never made a biased mod decision.
    I also hope you don't mean to suggest I am responsible for Techi Oshis not feeling welcome on the General Thread. I explicitly tried to encourage Techi Oshis to come back and I don't feel like I contributed to the toxicity of the arguments.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Of course people see only Tecchan is getting praised. Because the same people who do doesn't bother to bring up the good of their own oshi. Instead, they waste time dissing Keyaki, restating again and again about Techi and friends, etc.

Of course people see only Tecchan is getting praised, because those who praise her are her oshi. It's normal. It just happens that there are A LOT of Tecchan's oshi. Note that we don't say explicitly nor implicitly things like "only Tecchan matters in this concert". Our oshi is the one who suggest the staff's name to be shown in the end credit of Keyaki concert so of course we don't do that.

Of course people see only Tecchan is getting praised, because she's just... that good? She's that significant? To the point that non-Tecchi oshi appreciate her so much.

Of course, expressing your disappointment and different opinion is ok. It's totally alright! I mean, this group promotes that through their songs. Like Silent Majority, Fukyouwaon, Garasu wo Ware!, etc. But I think it's non-sense that people want other people to center songs in which Tecchan is the center when Tecchan is perfectly ok, that people complain about the setlist when it's literally filled with their best and well known songs... Oh once again it's fine, I'm just stating my opinion and my point of view, afterall.

A lot of times I think that rather than talking about Tecchan again and again, isn't it better to start pay attention to your own oshi and talking about them when you notice that no one else does? Don't bring up the argument that they have no activities so you can't discuss anything; often times I notice that this girl has this activity or that girl appeared in that show but when I check their respective forum, nobody bring them up. Instead, their fans are busy dissing Keyaki and Tecchan again. It's funny that even us Tecchan oshi don't talk about our beloved otter as often as other people do lmao.

Ok that's all and have a nice day. Bye.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

It seems like you feel victimized here, and I’m sorry to hear that because your last few posts made your POV quite clear and reasonable. But I think you’re misunderstanding something here.

I don’t think anyone here is trying chase away you, or anyone else for that matter, from this thread for simply expressing a negative viewpoint. I think what we’re really, really tired of seeing is the Techi-center complaints popping up every damn time anything new happens in the Keyaki world. It’s like we’re going in circles, usually it goes like this:

Person A: Grrr, too much Techi everywhere.
    Person B/C/D: Aw let’s not be so negative, Keyaki performed really well today!
    Person A: Grrr, Techi and Backup Dancers will never end. Grr want to see the other girls.

And then, in comes the debate on the dynamics within Keyakizaka, why Techi and Backup Dancers is a big problem, and a few typical troll comments throwing shade at Hirate, suggesting she’s faking her injuries, etc.

Of course ya’ll can say that you’ll stop complaining once the problem ceases to exist, but it’s awfully tiring to have the same ole complaints (Keyaki is getting boring/predictable/stagnating because of Hirate center) ring out in almost every single page of this thread. Like, at this point, I think the majority, if not all, of the fandom acknowledges that Techi being the absolute center is a growing problem, and that it is a very real problem indeed. But this topic has been debated and discussed to DEATH. Like, literally over and over and over and over again. Probably half of this thread are posts about Techi, complainers complaining, fans defending, usually talking in circles. Go to any Keyakizaka single release thread. Same convo happening/happened there, guaranteed.

So you can why it’s a tad irritating to keep having this topic be brought up, especially almost always from the naysayers’ side first. You said that the majority of the posts regarding the TD concert were centered on Hirate, but isn’t that because you first implied that the setlist looks boring due to the excessive amount of Hirate centers? And then, people simply responded to you about that? (and then of course, a certain individual making a crude, unfunny joke about Hirate staging her accidents for praise :fp:). I think that your opinion [that the setlist looks boring] is absolutely fine (although, I personally disagree) especially since you later gave a reason for it, but when you brought up that Techi and backup dancers line again, I couldn’t help but think, here we go again.. BIG sigh.

I’m not saying people should never bring up or joke about ‘Techi and Friends’ here but that it almost always leads to the same predictable reactions/types of posts and that it’d be real great to talk about something else, once in a while. Exciting things are happening within the group now with 2nd gen entry & 9th single release & Tokyo Dome tour. To see posters responding to these exciting news with “Grr Techi and Friends, again” and carry on another repetitive debate on Hirate’s position in the group is exhausting and rather detrimental to this thread, imo. I would even go as far to vote in favor for a thread specifically made to debate about Hirate’s centership, and all complaints/thoughts/opinions on that topic can be directed there unless you have something REALLY productive/original to say (in which case, share it here by all means).

And to all the silent readers out there, I’m sorry if I previously gave the impression of wanting all naysayers to leave the thread. Certainly not my intention, the main goal is to have productive conversations here so I welcome any comments, positive or negative, that will add to this goal.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Did you really think no one actually tried that? Their post got buried here, btw.

Anyway, not gonna blame them for not trying again and used another discussion board aside from this. Even I got their suffocation. That's how it is.

Have a nice day, tokyo dome and forum to you as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Today's setlist was the same as yesterday, so I won't re-post.

Only difference is the double encore tonight instead of the single encore yesterday. New song "Turn Around The Corner" Hirate Yurina solo after Fukyouwaon.

16. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

@keyak and @cotd said it better than I ever could, thank you.

Indeed, people complain about other members not getting enough spotlight (understandable), but they still talk about techi all the time.
    It’s such a shame that there are barely any comments concerning risa and pon who reportedly were unwell yesterday :(

I still think that the negative comments could have been avoided. These two days are important for keyaki, we should be celebrating and not bickering again.

@kanjo what’s even the point in calling back techi’s oshis in this thread when you do little to keep it enjoyable for everyone?
    You often add fuel to the fire when you could just tell people to stop talking about techi, especially when the discussion goes long enough.

Wanting to enjoy the group you love is apparently asking too much...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I've said it enough. If my reasons didn't get across by now then there's no point in continuing.
    @Keyaki mentioned me bringing it up "again" but it was because I was explaining myself to questions like this but arguments just get out of hand and divisions just get worse. Explaining why I brought it up will be seen as trying to "fuel the fire" and it's just not worth it.

In essence I'm just saying things that are important to me. I'm not trying to stop anyone from enjoying the group.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wonder if Kado Wo Magaru will be included in the new single or this is just a one-time thing. The song is slowly becoming my favorite Techi-solo.

A fan made a comment on how Yuuka used to work part-time in Tokyo Dome as a salesgirl but now performing there as the captain of Keyaki. That’s such a feat if you ask me.

Another fan commented on how good Aoi’s skin was lol. They said her skin was milky white, smooth and perfect that there’s no need for her to put on makeup. Apparently when her face was shown on the large screens, many people were mesmerized by her skin.

The demographic of fans watching TKD day 2 is great too. Seems like the ratio of both male and female was quite balanced. I’m waiting for someone to confirm this.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    Rarely, I comment here and usually I read the comments and I should to say that I'm agree....I'm so tired of the same debate about "Techizaka and friends" again and again.
    Keyakizaka46 and Tokyo Dome: Do you know that these two words mean?
    It's amazing opportunity for them. Although Techi and Suzumoto are my oshis, I love too much Nijika and I haven't seen reports about her of the Dome. What I want to say is...
    We have others members aside Techi to talk. Is ok is you have an opinion about Techi centered all the songs or the setlist but I don't like to see that this theme is extended to the infinity again and again on this thread. That's all. Maybe it should creates a thread where we will comments our disagreements but always with respect. I don't know is only an idea.

---- > And , my question: Anyone knows something about Nijika's performance in the TD?
    Thank you! ❤

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I recall techi saying that she didn’t want it to be released tho.

So the pre-debut pics of yuuka in td are real then :eek: by chance, do you have them?

Well she’s part of the gonibayashi unit, and they rode a bike on stage yesterday. Today fans turned their lightsticks to yellow for their song.
    I don’t know anything in particular about nijika, sorry. But I’m sure that she did well.

Edit: I found yuuka’s pics https://mobile.twitter.com/peetaacomecopan/status/1174325763866161152