1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 56th [Sustainable] (2019/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i haven't watched all the performances,i only know that komiharu was supposed to take mikurin's place in one of the performances don't know which one sorry

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@sakurazaki

In the performance that you linked, which was also the first performance of Sustainable back in July, Komiharu is replacing Yuihan there. Yuihan was busy with stage plays (not sure if she still is right now), so she missed the music video shooting and also the performance. and for Yuihan replacing Jurina, usually if one first row member is missing, they move someone from the back in their position and put a non-senbatsu member as replacement in the back, I think. Between girls in the back, Yuihan is the most popular and she was present, so they moved her to front row to replace Jurina, and someone else took Yuihan's position.

The reason Yuihan was still included in senbatsu despite being busy, is that she is one of the members who is the most known, has been in the group for long, has relevancy, former general manager and so on. She will never be out of senbatsu until graduation LOL but since she was busy and they knew she would be missing some schedules, they put her in the last row in this single.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I'm not really one of Yuihan's fans, but having her in senbatsu's like a sight for sore yes. After all, she's pretty and pleasant to look at, isn't she?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I remember that instance and Miku and Komi were present in the same performance you said she'd take Miku's spot. I think Miku took Yuihan's spot?

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

While the biggest factor is that (resale shipment), curiously, Jiwaru DAYS, Jabaja, and Shoot Sign all have a really good Friday number (4th day?) and those 3 have non 48G senbatsu in it (Jiwaru DAYS with IZ4648, Jabaja and Shoot Sign with SakamichiAKB). Maybe it is related? maybe it isn't? who knows

The same scheduling conflict that prevented her filming the MV also prevented Yuihan participating in the first performance.
    Also the rule of thumb in replacing someone else position is that you don't move to some else position that is lower than your original position. Refer to post no.4 in this thread for the position. So basically Miku will never do Yuihan's position. She can only move to the front row position since her original position is middle row double center with Chiho.
    As far as TV performances, Mikurin is never absent in any of it (unless I missed something. I checked FNS, Mste, Utacon, MelodiX, and CDTV). Yuihan is taking Jurina position and either Komi or Miichan took Yuihan's original position.
    Outside of TV performance, I also never see Komi in Mikurin's position. There are several performances outside of TV, like in the tour or NHS, but during the tour (at least the one that was streamed on Niconico), Komi was definitely not in Mikurin's position, but still Yuihan's position. Honestly, I don't expect Komi to do any other position, especially on TV (it might change for theater or other no 48G senbatsu performance). When they need a member to replace Mikurin, normally they will move the current senbatsu that is in lesser position to her spot (since it is a good spot). If they do want to put a non senbatsu member in that position, it will be someone else other than Komi because normally when a non senbatsu member already assigned to be someone's under, that will be their only position. They are probably already have non senbatsu member for each position ready in case someone is missing. Of course if a non senbatsu member is being prepared to replace Yuiyui, it is unlikely that she (the non senbatsu member) will be the first choice since they are more likely to move the current senbatsu member to that position.
    There are always an exception to the rule. I believe at one time Sasshi has requested someone from HKT (non senbatsu) to replace her position during one of the AKB single performance on TV. I think it was Hanachan, but I might be wrong.

• Informative Informative x 4
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    For unders, this agrees with my limited knowledge. For Love Trip, Kojimako appeared in Paruru's place when Paruru wasn't there. No one else took Paruru's place, and Kojimako never appeared in anyone else's place. As one example, Kojimako was in the AKB48 SHOW! version.

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So, are we not gonna talk about the total banger that is, Monica, Yoake Da??? Cause this song is definitely the star in this single. And I absolutely love Sustainable.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

I actually think the song really looks like Sakamichi song especially Keyaki

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, kind of. I totally see it. It's just been a long time since I twerked to a 46-song...last one was probably futari season (good shit tho).

• Like Like x 3
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    ^Well, I've said it.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here is a Youtube upload for the Sustainable performance on CDTV on 21st September! The stage looks pretty (the decorations). The girls did great, they have good energy, and they look adorable/pretty <3 I noticed it before too, but Yukirin's voice stands out a lot in her parts even though she sings together with other members haha she has such a nice voice, it sounds so good. There's a few japanese comments in the video, so I translated them and they said things like "the AKB that we know is back!" or "I really like the front row with Moeka, Naachan and Yuiyui and their voices" etc. ^^/

• Like Like x 9
  15. Dilie

Dilie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yabuki Nako
    Tomu is on the 3rd row but she always have her moment when they made the movement to one line, on every live.
    I love that live, they showed every single girl well.

• Like Like x 3
  16. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Komiharu was Mikurin's under in Buzz Rhythm today.

Mikurin wasn't in this performance because there was a HKT48 concert.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Buzz Rythm 02 09/27

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av69217093

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177627860229443586/pu/vid/960x540/ve2Lf6iNyNyn1ikM.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177625631615418371/pu/vid/960x540/zRBqHNVZqRNFqtL-.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177625985740468225/pu/vid/960x540/LZLgAoYQiUvtMxkL.mp4

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177624489640677377/pu/vid/1280x720/il_h050tCvuxYzDh.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177625932657332224/pu/vid/1280x720/7ir4nb3l1R7AXvkb.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177626047233216512/pu/vid/1280x720/gmGEjk2i15_NKeSn.mp4

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177627975795167233/pu/vid/1280x720/GbDRZOHRZ8SsT8wS.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1177628038432866305/pu/vid/1280x720/9vcxE23anTNgg7yz.mp4

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

http://www.ntv.co.jp/buzzrhythm/photo
    070.jpg 071.jpg 072.jpg

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. yukizukky

yukizukky Kenkyuusei

no komiharu was suda akari’s under, zukki was mikurin’s under

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I love how AKB members have been put on point lately.

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    When the Senbatsu was announced I said that Komi and Zukkii should have been in it, looks like management read my post! [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2