[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A new rhythm game for Keyakizaka46 and Hinatazaka46.​

Oversized photo removed

Official website https://keyahina-unisonair.com/

Official Twitter, links to other SNS is linked in the pinned and bio.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Screenshots:
    unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (4).jpg

Features:
    • Never before seen live footages
    • UniAir exclusive gacha
    • UniAir exclusive drama, illustrated by talented illustrators
    • Chibi characters of members you can interact with

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The Drama(s)
    It appears that it will be like a VN

EC4jYgXUYAAnO5Y.png
    "Transparent Box", starring Hirate Kobayashi Suzumoto, and illustration from kato rei
    Girls who threw away the suffocating reality, and falls asleep inside the aquarium. What dream world did they see?

EC9tAZzU0AAa-MR.jpg
    "Laundry", Katoshi x Kumi, with illustration by Nanakawa
    "If I forget who I am... I want you to find me" A story of two girls about remembering and forgetting

EDC2kqUWsAAndiU.jpg
    "Shoujo Hard", Yuukanen, with illustration from Hokkyoku Mag
    On the night before the school festival... 2 brave girls stood up against some nonsensical criminals!?

EDIGLLJUwAA9WYD.jpg
    "Up in the air", Kyoko x Mao, with illustration by Shimazaki Jose
    A very absurd conversation start between two girls who lost their passport and unable to leave the airport

EDNOlBcUUAIRjHE.jpg

"After School Conspiracy Club", Pe x Naako, with illustration from Hashya
    The story of a girl who turn everything into "conspiracy" and the girl who carries a secret "conspiracy" as they solve the little wonders of daily life.

IMG_20190831_103253.jpg
    "Total Eclipse", Nao x Miho, with illustration from Zennosuke
    A lonely girl who live an eternal life. To her who can only live under the moonlight, all she wanted is a companion, someone as dazzling as the sun

EDcmkb2UEAAvedR.jpg

"Paper Moon", Oda x Yuipon, with illustration from HAI
    A story told in an American diner, about a gangster and a diva eloping together. An entertaining noir that mixes reality and fiction

EDhs5WnUcAEdEgg.jpg

"Happy Magic", Meimei with illustration from Karasuba Ame!
    The clumsy magical apprentices casted a spell to make someone happy today, but...?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  4. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Looks cool. I will give it a try as soon as it is released.

5. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    It's released today.
    Can someone uploaded the apk?

6. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    you can download it via qooapp downloader. can't play it until tomorrow due maintenance

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The game will be online tomorrow night (and then most likely going to crash from the heavy traffic right away lol)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Do someone plan to make a tutorial? Because without I'm not sure how much I would understand (IF I manage to download it)

9. Kakureon

Kakureon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    looks similar to deresute with the room feature

10. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I don't know how put pictures here, sorry . But, what's this mean. The game is loading but I click the blue button and nothing happens.

https://ibb.co/f4dmKnw

11. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Something about user confirmation failed. Perhaps your username was used?

So far I find the game pretty enjoyable. It's a typical rhythm game (coming from someone who used to play love live for 3 years), but the difficulty is quite high for me or maybe because I suck at notes that requiring swiping. Graphics are smooth. I seem to have rotten luck so far, but it's quite interesting the gacha (or photo taking as the game calls it) requires you to choose a chat message and the one who replies are the ones you get a high rarity card.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    Oh, thank you so much . I don't know how I can fix it.
    Edit: I've uninstalled the game and installed again and nothing. The same "advice" is still there.
    I've seen screencaps and vids and It seems cool.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  13. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I’ve no idea how to get it. Qooapp is unavailable :(

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Ok...
    I understood near to nothing about what I actually did so here, a few questions/considerations:

- It may be my poor abused phone fault, but after awhile the game just stops and push me out (lol)
    - I have near to zero idea about what exactly I'm tapping in between songs (lolx2)
    - I though you could chose all the members and not just one and then the other 4 were added randomly? (I don't mind, I got 3 of 5 I wanted anyway, just curious)
    - I saw a lot of screenshots and video, but for some reason I can't take mine (not so lol)

I'm sure I'll have other ton of questions soon. I just suck at this kind of things

Songs and videos are great though... made me an happy keyaki fan no matter my... difficulties [hehe]

15. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    This game is quite fun. You don't need to be able to read Japanese to enjoy the rhythm game and the presentation is top notch.
    You get enough currency from the game launch bonus to do two 10 multi-pulls. I reinstalled my game once until I pulled some SSRs with those.
    The pictures are pretty awesome. I've already seen multiple cat girls. :drool:

The rhythm game is pretty darn hard on the pro difficulty too. It'll take a lot of practice to git gud, for someone like me at least.

16. monasuki

monasuki Kenkyuusei

Blessed OdaPon pulls :worthy: Screenshot_2019-09-24-18-44-20-614_jp.aktsk.unisonair.png Screenshot_2019-09-24-18-44-55-578_jp.aktsk.unisonair.png Screenshot_2019-09-24-18-45-13-101_jp.aktsk.unisonair.png

17. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

Anyone know how to turn off the video that played during t game? It's just to distracting i wanna concentrate on the notes

18. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    anyone tried to calibrate the note timing settings? i'm doing some experiment on every live gameplay to perfect a song

19. monasuki

monasuki Kenkyuusei

Screenshot_2019-09-24-22-29-46-870_jp.aktsk.unisonair.png IMG_20190924_223526.jpg In the top right of the first picture, there is a small button in the top right that says 'live' in English and has a wrench. Tap that for live settings. The second pic is what you will see when you press live settings, without the colourful text I added. The first three buttons control the video. The button on the left will change the video to a still image, the middle is for a low-quality video, and the right is for a high-quality video. You can change other aspects of the gameplay here too, for example, if you scroll down in the live settings you can change the appearance of the notes, which I have done to help me see the swipe notes better. I'm still bad at them tho lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    @monasuki

How do you change the background to dark? :O
    And what's the advantage of having many friends in the game? Can you like send stamina or gifts to them and receive the same?

if anyone willing to be my friend, add id: s4ukvvcg :fear: