1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HINABINGO! (2019/4/16 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Ozeki, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In Hinabingo S1 last episodes and S2, the "chemistry" between Koyabu-san and the girls has reached unprecedented levels. This guy is doing an amazing job in "stealing the heart of the girls", while at the same time reflecting an equally "happy" and above all "good/positive" aura to the public AND being unpredictable. And all that all alone with no MC partner. In RPG terms, he is a true chaotic good character...
    Kudos to Koyabu-san and of course to all girls that are exhibiting incredible flexibility, adaptability, fantasy and resourcefulness in variety. They seem so happy too...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

I'm a bit inactive in the forum because lack of time. Sorry.

I just came from a meeting with friends who are also Hinatazaka46 ohisama and I don't want to do spoiler but this recent episode is one of the most beautiful episodes I watched. Hina-chan fans told me "I'm in love of her" "She is perfect" and more, but I heard similar reactions for all of them. That is one of the reasons why I (we) want to protect this group and the girls. They are beautiful.

This recent episode moved me. I actually save it in my phone too.

We talked about AKBINGO end and we don't know what will happens with BINGO! series, but if BINGO series also will end I want a new TV show with Koyabu-san as MC.

@Philosophy Senpai I'm a big fan of Koyabu-san and he always is very acid, harsh and her strong Kansai-ben made him (as he many times said) "not very popular with young girls", but the true is, he have a lot of girls as fans [hehe] And he is really having a lot of fun with the group, you can noticed that by his totally natural reactions. The girls have conquered his heart.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Didn't realize Hinabingo ended fast but it was a good run. By the way, what TV program replaced the time slot for the broadcasted show Hinabingo if there is any. I'm just curious to know.

4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    We don't know yet. Next week they're running recaps of a couple of NTV variety shows, which is almost certainly a filler on account of the actual new show not being ready yet.
    upload_2019-10-2_17-55-4.png
    The NTV Variety page still lists Hinabingo 2 in that slot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Thank you for the update. I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes next.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I don't follow Hinatazaka much, but Hinabingo is great.
    Koyabu being a great MC is the main factor. He doesn't outshine the girls, but giving them chances to show up.

By the way, I still don't get with MeiMei was crying after she got to play with the kids... (2019/09/02 episode)

7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    A ranking compilation of all the times Koyabu addressed the members by names.

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just finished season 1 of the show.

I've seen Re:Mind and DASADA, and then I watched Hiragana Oshi (their first variety show but as Hiragana Keyaki) and I fell in love with Iguchi Mao. She became my first Hinata oshi and I know she graduated already by now, but I was hoping to see more of her in Hinabingo... unfortunately, I feel like she isn't as strong of a presence in this show as she was in Hiragana Oshi :(

On the other hand, I think Koyabu is a great MC! In the beginning, he said he won't go easy on the girls, but he's actually super kind. I loved it when he told stories about him and his wife, you can tell he's genuinely a very caring person. When they pranked each other, and tried to make them believe that Koyabu doesn't like them, I thought it was very cute how Kyonko and Maomao kept saying "no way, he's so nice to us!"

I'm gonna start season 2 asap, I'm very excited. I've still got a lot of catching up to do – also haven't started Hinatazaka de Aimashou, but I'm looking forward to seeing Audrey again lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Hinata has been blessed with great MCs from Sandwichman all the way to Audrey. They all have their own feel and you can see that the girls like and respect them. Too bad it looks like Hinabingo season 2 would be the end or at the very least at the end of the queue.
    You have a lot to catch up on! After Hinabingo S2 and HinaAi, there is Hinachoi too

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I watched Re:Mind because it was on my Netflix recommended and didn't realise it was Hinatazaka members only because I actually don't know anything about the Sakamichi groups. I ended up watching DASADA because my AKB48 kami-oshi Tano Yuka plays a guest role in the drama. I remembered all the Hinata members by their character's names in the drama, which is why I wanted to then watch their variety shows to learn their real names :^^;:

Still not really used to Kosaka Nao and Watanabe Miho not being called Yuria and Saori... I also caught myself calling Kato Shiho Serenade the other day [hehe]

I also started to really appreciate Kamimura Hinano because of Bingo. She's super cute and in the episode where they tried to make Koyabu laugh with Monomane, she was hilarious.

Are any other 3rd gen members in the other Hinatazaka variety shows? I know there are more that were added later, but I haven't seen them at all yet.

• Like Like x 2
  11. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Yeah, i realised re:mind was a great gateway to hinata for newer fans as it's on netflix. Ooh a Tano Yuka oshi. She was great in DASADA although i was a bit miffed her role wasn't given to one of the members esp. Manafii or Ayaka who had lesser screentime than her. (Oh and thanks for the great DASADA synopses on wiki!)

Hinano's piiman gag is hilarous, still my fav Hinata gag. In the later parts of HinaAi, her quirkiness really shines in comedic segments like oogiri. The new 3ki were only added in Feb '20 so they only started appearing in later parts of HinaAi.

12. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    You might want to watch Keyabingo season 4 before HinaAi. Season 4 is all Hiragana Keyaki.

Also If you haven't watched Keyakitte Kakenai, and don't intend to, these are Hiragana or Hiragana vs Kanji episodes...

72 2017.03.12 Keyakizaka46 Member Blog! Check Part 2 and Hiragana Keyaki Introduction Part 1
    73 2017.03.19 Keyakizaka46 Hiragana Keyaki Introduction Part 2
    79 2017.04.29 Keyakizaka46 Hiragana Keyaki Reaction Check
    SP 2017.08.12 Keyakizaka46 Kanji vs Hiragana Summer Song Karaoke Battle in Yukata
    100 2017.10.09 Keyakizaka46 Welcome 3rd Generation Members and Self Introduction Part 1
    101 2017.10.16 Keyakizaka46 Welcome 3rd Generation Members and Self Introduction Part 2
    102 2017.10.22 Keyakizaka46 5th Single, Praying to be a Hit!
    103 2017.10.29 Keyakizaka46 Kanji vs Hiragana Fall Athletic Festival Part 1
    104 2017.11.06 Keyakizaka46 Kanji vs Hiragana Fall Athletic Festival Part 2
    105 2017.11.13 Keyakizaka46 Kanji vs Hiragana Fall Athletic Festival Part 3
    112 2018.01.08 Hiragana-Only New Year's Party! Part 1
    113 2018.01.15 Hiragana-Only New Year's Party! Part 2

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thanks so much for providing all of this!

I was thinking of watching Keyakitte Kakenai eventually (all of it). I'm not sure why I started with Hiragana Oshi, but I thought I might get overwhelmed if I'm trying to get into Hinatazaka and then also meet all the Keyaki/Sakura members. But I think eventually I also want to learn about Keyaki/Sakura. The only member I know right now is Techi, and I know she's already graduated.

Yesterday, I watched an episode of Hinabingo where the members sang songs for each other. Higashimura sang a song for her mother... I felt really bad for her :( Rather than being grateful and happy that Mei dedicated a song to her, the mother kept saying that she's sorry Mei is causing problems for other people and apologised on her behalf. She also scolded her for being quiet and crying a lot.

It would be difficult to have a variety show if everyone was like Mei, but I think she is interesting. Iguchi Mao became my original favourite and now I'm looking for another favourite, and I think it maybe be Kyonko – she's funny, sings well and tbh she doesn't look very different from my AKB48 kami-oshi. That being said, I think it would also be boring if everyone on the show were like Mao or Kyonko. Mei is a great performer and when she does say something, it always means something. I often love variety idols, so Mei will probably never be my favourite, but it was sad to see her mother think so poorly of her

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @bonjourmarlene If you check on Japanese people mentality you'll see why Meimei-chan's mother said what she said. It's typical for them to apologise. I'm sure was touched and felt grateful for her wonderful daughter. Meimei is my Hinata oshi and for me, (along with Sakura's Ten-chan), is the daughter I would dream having...

15. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    Maybe you should leave Hinata for a while and start from the begining. I wrongly started with Nogibingo. It was fun until 3rd gen joined (1 of them irritate me). Then....
    ---
    Nogizakatte Doko -> end
    Nogizaka Under Construction -> ep 94

meet keyaki
    ep SP 2017.01.02 Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 Combine Year-End Party!
    ep 87 2017.01.09 Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 Combine Year-End Party! (Bonus Scenes)

I turned off ep94 half way through and never went back
    ep 94 2017.02.27 Nogizaka46 Best Picture and Worst Picture Comparison Grand Pix Part 2 (Third Gen Member Intros)

Keyakitte Kakenai -> end
    Hiragana Oshi -> end
    Hinatazaka de Aimashou - Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka
    ---
    When Keyakitte Kakenai looked forward to seeing that cute little Saito Kyoko again :)

Hiragana Oshi ep11 gave me my oshimen...(second post down)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...me-a-fan-of-hinatazaka46-ohisama.22885/page-2

The problem with Hinatazaka is all the girls are really loveable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1