1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Finally a change of costume. This one is too good! The gradients of the skirt <3

Also the cameraman and editor seems to like Ayane!

And also complimentary Manatsu single shot in that Girl's Rule lyric part!

On a different topic, it bothers me they didn't include 16th single alternative uniform, aka the 16.5, in the Seifuku Collection

https://n46collection.com/s/ng01/?ima=0000

2. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Which is surprising, since feels like they used these uniforms more than the other version for the 16th single.
    https://i.imgur.com/ETd7ZKi.jpg

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 3
  4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Exactly! They even had a third version that is very very rarely used. The polka dot one. I think they only used it for 3rd gen and for nama sashin.

5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Does anyone have a copy of the Rajira-/Radirer episode from 2016-02-07 with Nakamoto Himeka and Sakurai Reika (and Oriraji/Oriental Radio, of course)? I've only found this short clip from it and am trying to find the whole episode.

What color was that one?

7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    It's this one
    [​IMG]

I just remember there was this variation too. I think it's from the same single? I don't recall they ever use this for performance. If someone can correct me
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@vshav So it seems Yumiki Nao is entering Nogi based on the Keyaki matome blog. There can only be 10 trainees and Takahashi Mikuni fills that place.

https://twitter.com/keyaki46matome/status/1185752787889426433?s=19

Didn't you said Nogi's matome blog found out Yumiki Nao wants to enter Nogi as her group of choice? Just based on the trainee showroom her aura does only suit one group.

So that means Endo Hikari, Yumiki Nao, Morimoto Mari and Hayashi Runa picked Nogi.

9. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Oh, I'm pretty sure that's only gen 3, and might not even officially be a uniform but specifically a costume for their song performances (I'm guessing Omoide First https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQDP_AIU8AwBS2s.jpg?format=jpg&name=orig).

The silver and white striped ones, yeah, I've only seen those in some pictures and referred to as like "the lost uniforms" lol. Only used in a couple photoshoots, I'm guessing.

10. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

The white stripped released as Synchronicity 2nd Costume, CMIIW

11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Everytime I saw the graduated members gathering, I always hope for one name to come. It's always one name. Where on earth is she right now? How's her life? Is she okay?

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She’s probably living a good life. I’m just happy to have known her for that short time. Wherever she is, i’m hoping she’s happy.

14. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I've seen many japanese fan refer her as nogi's legendary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I mean, she just doesn't want any part of showbiz which is fair enough and I always respected her for that - she joined Nogi with a set reason (financially supporting her family, her brother in particular) and a timescale she was going to be there, and when she'd done what she set out to do she left. I miss the hell out of her, but I think she's probably much happier in the life she's leading now than she would be if she'd stayed or was still in the public eye.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

By the way, Why did we understand who she is even without the name. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Because she was one of e most popular members of all time and she had completely left the entertainment scene. previous grads would not be as interesting to find out about their whereawbouts.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Here's a recap of the graduates reunion on ANN:

Since Maichun’s in China, Karin is filling in for her and was basically free to do whatever. She decided to call in the graduates, looked up all their schedules in detail, and contacted them through Line. In studio are Wakatsuki, Marika, Iori, Misa, Yuuri, and Nanase.

-They call Maichun in Shanghai, who happens to be with Manatsu. The two recently ate Shanghai crab.
    -They ask what members have been doing recently. Nanase was vacationing in Hawaii and went diving. Yuuri was vacationing at the Grand Canyon and Disneyland, and has been trying out her new iPhone 11 camera.
    -Prerecorded call-in by Reika, who’s sorry she can’t be there and plugs her upcoming activities. (Every member plugs her upcoming activities at some point, so just assume that happens, I don’t want to look up the details > <).
    -Live call-in by Noujou from her house. She’s been very busy with stage work and says she’s been staying in contact with Takayama and Chii-chan after graduation. Hilariously, the call gets put on hold at one point, and later on there’s a long silence; it turns out Noujou’s in the middle of packing.
    [Nanase leaves]

They start rolling a dice to determine the discussion topic. Each number corresponds to a topic that was sent in by a listener.

Yuuri rolls a 4: “An apology you can say to a member now that you’ve graduated.”
    -Everyone has trouble coming up with anything. Karin asks who was pranking people by putting candies in their bags, and it turns out it was Wakatsuki, who was just entertained by seeing people’s reactions. Members she pranked included Maichun, Matsumura, and Manatsu (Manatsu’s reaction was very happy). Karin used to tease Zaki a lot for her long arms, but Zaki’s long-armed bird-like dancing must have stood out for the audience sitting far away during Lives.

Yuuri rolls a 1: “What were you most nervous about when you joined Nogi?”
    -Iori says there were too many things, but Lives in particular were stressful; one time she tripped and ripped out part of her mic so she had no sound during a performance. Yuuri recounts one time she repeatedly tripped rushing down stairs at a Jingu Live. Wakatsuki recounts a Jingu Live where the final encore song was selected randomly. She and Matsumura got caught up in the excitement of watching the screen backstage to see which song would be selected. When Influencer appeared, they suddenly realized they had to perform it onstage, and barely rushed into position in time. Everyone comments how during Lives, the members usually watch the screens backstage and think everyone onstage is cute.

Yuuri rolls a 4: “What was most frustrating when you joined Nogi?” Yuuri says “Scary~” because she rolled a 4 again (apparently since 4 is an unlucky number and the 4 topics are negative). Wakatsuki grabs the dice and gives it to Marika.
    -Marika talks about an early Under Live when she came onstage and looked out at the audience with high expectations, but saw empty space in the back, which was a big change from the packed venue earlier that morning. Discussing the Unders, Karin praises Renka for doing a proper job as the Under center, and everyone laughs at Karin for sounding like an obaa-san or a mother.
    [Marika lends Wakatsuki her sweater! Iori leaves]
    Discussing when people were angry at them, Yuuri talks about messing up during a song performance rehearsal, which made the production people angry. Although Yuuri tended to anger staff, they were rarely angry at Karin. However, there was one time that Karin pissed them off so much that she was taken off of 5 songs during a Live performance including the initial member introduction. The incident became known even among the 3rd gen, as a story that “even Karin gets people mad at her sometimes.”

Marika rolls a 3: “Memorable Nogi locations.”
    -Karin runs through obvious locations like Nogi shrine (Marika bought omamori charms there) and Jingu stadium, but nobody has much to say, so they switch to memorable MV locations. Yuuri is excited remembering Jikochuu in Vietnam, saying they had a lot of fun during their free time and got to stand much closer to the fireworks than is safely allowed in Japan. Misa talks about the extreme -8 degree cold during Inochi wa Utsukushii. Their breath wasn’t supposed to show up in the MV, so they had to inhale while lip syncing. Misa alone was wearing a sleeveless outfit, and when the staff approached Iku-chan to warm her up, Iku-chan angrily snapped at them to warm up Misa instead.

-Prerecorded call-in by Ikoma, also sorry she can’t be there (everyone’s attentive toward Ikoma versus talking over Reika’s phone call, lol)

Misa rolls a 1: “What would you do if you weren’t in Nogi?”
    -Yuuri: Beauty salon in a department store. Misa: Banking job, such as accounting. They both had plans lined up if they hadn’t made it into Nogi. Time runs out before the others can answer.

When everyone’s signing off with their names, Misa points out that Karin accidentally said they’re simply part of Nogizaka46, rather than Nogizaka46 graduates. They sign off again as graduates.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 14
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Thanks for the translation! Wonder what Karin did to make the staff so angry. Also sweet of Ikuta to tell the staff to warm Misa instead.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyone have a list of the English translations for ALL nogi song titles?