1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wow, the amount of BS opinions in this thread just went up to a whole new level after just 1 day.

It doesn't matter what company get called out during the investigation, the trainees are victims, not criminals, stop acting like they are. All top comments in all the original Korean articles thus far have never criticized any IZ*ONE member (I don't know about X1, since I don't follow them). The only one who are doing it, are you guys, fricking I-netz who mostly don't even support the girls. Meaning that even K-netz, those who usually being called as bastards, still know what is right and what is wrong in this mess.

As Dispatch wrote:
    https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/433/0000065132

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 18
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

They now NEED to reveal the real ranking to save some people.
    K-line's career is over now.
    But the ones that actually got in could be saved.

IT'LL SUCK for the rigged girls but idk this is an ethical problem and it's in Mnet's and the agencies hands.
    Are they gonna f over some girls or all of them.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    with many news about Kpop Idols committing suicide, i always thought Korean Idol industry are shady as hell

4. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Damn I forgot about it, I don't really worry about Jline.

But girls like Eunbi or Chaeyeon(And i don't really like her) worry me now. This was their last chance. :(

5. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    The only girl Korean i like among them is Chaeyeon(coz shes my type and close to sakura lol). I hope she does well whatever the outcome is gonna be

6. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    This old repeated opinion is wrong.... She was considered top tier future AKB and had a real chance after graduation to do anything she wished. Why she left who knows but it’s not to join a kpop group that has been quasi successful up to this point because it gave her something better....because it’s a real chance it will do less for her.

• Like Like x 2
  7. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

I don't think this has been posted here yet, but prosecutors found CJ ENM (Mnet parent company) innocent of rigging. Went so far as to call them a victim.
    https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=008&aid=0004321422&sid1=102&mode=LSD

Reminds me of when the lineup was announced, K/J-netz were happy while I-netz were raging. Fortunately, I-netz are by far the least relevant group here.

• Agree Agree x 8
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You have never seen people who jump jobs not b/c of having better benefit but wanting to challenge themselves in a different/ new environment?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

It is not a problem for me if she want to graduate and do whatever she want to do whether to join KPop group or not. My point is if there are two girls and one join KPop company the other become 48Group member. It is not necessarily mean that the girl that join KPop company have better opportunities than the one that become 48Group member just because she join KPop. There are other things that should be considered.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Almost 210.000 people voted for this survey. And according to this survey, most people want IZONE not to be disbanded.
    [​IMG]
    • 0.6% want IZONE to be disbanded
    • 99.3% want IZONE comeback
    • 0.1% don't decide.

credit: on the picture

11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    That’s not what was said though..... yes it was a challenge and maybe that’s what she wanted. The post I quoted though was definitely insinuating the old idea of KPOP is a better opportunity than jpop. After all why put it in spoiler with ninja signs if not.
    ...... that’s not what you said though. You said “Must grabbed the chances that she wont ever get as AKB48 member right?” That post insinuates that it’s a better opportunity - if that wasn’t what you meant then you didn’t convey that well and I don’t understand the need to put it in a spoiler.

———-

To answer the question if this is going to hurt Rocket Punch (and therefore Juri.) - probably not. I don’t think it’s going to help matters though. Wasn’t it fairly certain they created the group for the izone members to join later?

12. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Biased Polling

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MayuyuXMina22

MayuyuXMina22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1st. Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
    2nd. Miyazaki Miho (AKB48)
    3rd. Lee Chaeyeon (WM)
    4th. Kang Hyewon (8D Creative)
    5th. Lee Gaeun (Pledis)
    6th. Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48)
    7th. Jang Wonyoung (Starship)
    8th. Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
    9th. Yabuki Nako (HKT48)
    10th. Shitao Miu (AKB48)
    11th. Honda Hitomi (NMB48)
    12th. Kwon Eunbi (Woollim)
    13th. Han Chowon (Cube)
    14th. Ahn Yoojin (Starship)
    15th. Kim Minjoo (Urban Works)
    16th. Choi Yena (Yuehua)
    17th. Takahashi Juri (AKB48)
    18th. Jo Yuri (Stone Music)
    19th. Kim Chaewon (Woollim)
    20th. Park Haeyoon (FNC)

Source: https://news.nate.com/view/20191207n02447?mid=n1008

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the members just need to form a new group, with the same members (at least), under new agency, at this point, they'll just get buried under mnet, as long as fans still there to supports, they won't be tripped to the ground, they had the quality to be an idols, they won't be a nugu, and flop if they choose to starting back from below again

15. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

That is the main point when I put that in the spoiler and I put this :fear::fear::fear:. That is basically sarcasm. Read my statement together with the statement that I quote.

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

For PD48, what the prosecutors have is that the final 12 and their actual positions were selected before the live voting during the finale so they didn't count the text votes. Supposedly they did not like the current standings after the 6 days of online voting (which comprises around 50% of the voting).

My guess: is that there were many 48G trainees that were ranked high and that mnet underestimated how strong the 48G trainees are in individual voting even though only koreans (phones) can vote.

People are free to believe that the manipulation extends beyond that but that's all that the PD confessed to -- unlike with PDX where there was confession of some manipulation prior to the finale.

Thanks for pointing this out because I think this actually clears Hyewon. 8D wouldn't have made a strong denial if it could be proven otherwise later on and the prosecutors hold all the cards/proof. Great job by 8D I think in immediately defending their trainee.

For Woolim, let's not forget that Eunbi probably would have made it on her own and that most of the negative comments are directed at chaewon. For starship, let's agree that WY would have made it in but the #1 is what can be questioned.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sounds exactly like a lot of Sakura's stans are screaming out there on FB, twitter, etc... these days while the rest of fandom are uniting to support the girls. Especially after Koreaboo posted that BS article that used episode 11's ranking and claimed it as "the real ranking".

I don't even surprise if we see the hashtag #justiceforSakura on twitter next to an IZ*ONE's hashtag. /s

#ItsallbecauseofWonyoung /s

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I'm one of those that would rather have sakura as number 2 and a k-line at number 1 so I'm happy with WY as center. After 1-year of Izone I don't care about the PD48 rankings as we've shifted to roles in the group and sakura actually gets great placement in the dance formations.

Just to clarify I specifically said "can be questioned" so WY may be number 1 or not if the live votes are ever tallied (hopefully not). Personally I do think WY would have ranked lower than sakura because of the starship split vote (when voting switched from 2-pick to 1-pick) but that doesn't mean sakura would have been number 1 with no other possibility. It's also possible the k-voters mass voted a k-trainee but I think they'd vote for the highest ranked k-trainee after episode 11 so chayeon, kaeun or even hyewon could have been ranked higher than sakura but this shouldn't be important now imo. Although sakura's really strong in 1-pick, had good momentum, had the food truck, and probably the best prizes offered for voting for her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    It was beyond obvious the 48G girls & Kaeun got screwed. The fact that

The 1st evaluation period = didn’t hide votes
    The 2nd evaluation period = did hide votes
    The 3rd evaluation period = didn’t hide votes
    The 4th evaluation period = did hide votes

And the 2nd + 4th eval almost mirroring each other, says a lot

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

#justiceforAll
    So All members were rigged. They do not deserve to be in izone. Still there is the votes casted by public to justified the position. Open the votes data in finale. Let the truth show itself if Sakura should’ve been first or Kaeun, chowon should’ve been in instead yujin, chaewon or more japanese in the final lineup. The rigged in members have tasted the spotlight and i am sure they have paid their debt with their money from their popularity and it is more than enough to do justice than rigged out trainees who should’ve the chance but screwed.
    But at this point izone is over. J-lines can go back anytime though the stepping stone for sakura is a joke now but at least she’s still one of akb faces and Nako and hiichan can be perma senbatsu.
    If they are not disbanded then Its fine and keep feeding money to their corrupt company. fans are just sheep being used by them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2