1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Sugai is a DoM character hahaha to be honest, i'm not surprised lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Matsuda is the best! I won't be surprised if she starts appearing very often on radio and TV. She is just so good!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Matsuda has that future captain vibe to her, she seems very responsible and is already the one leading the "sumimasen deshita" last episode.

4. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Beside that beautiful smile and sweet personality!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    That's definitely what she's aiming for. You can see it in how often she puts herself out there. She can go a little over the top at times but it's better to be over the top then to be boring as an idol.

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    And I guess Takemoto is like the unnamed vice-captain of 2ki? Both her and Matsuda carried that 2ki only ep recently.

I'm excited to see the haunted house ep, some of my favorite Keyaki reactions came from the obake house, i.e. Risa walking blindly, Uemura covering her ears, Neru's chotto-matte and Oda's onee talk (damn I miss Dani)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Slowly but surely falling more and more in love with Ozeki as time goes on.

• Like Like x 3
  8. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Matsuda once again shines in the episode for me.

Surprised about Seki's bending neck, that was something else. Takemoto being "blessed" with the drool was a nice cherry on top of a very entertaining episode.

I also really appreciate how staff put Morita between the tallest members, so small/cute!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This was like a return to classic form episode for me; it's been a while since I laughed so hard at Keyakitte. I agree with the sentiment here, Matsuda is awesome, definitely both working hard to put herself out there and be a leader.

Among many good points, like Karin choking Inoue, Takemoto's glee, Tamura laughing wildly, and Matsudaira's weather report, the highlight for me was Morita's squeaky panicked report at the start of the ride. takai! :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  10. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    The reaction check episodes are gonna be a mainstay I think. Gen 3 will be doing it whenever they arrive. Matsuda really put the "skinny" back in skinny jeans this episode XD

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I don't know who is skinnier, Matsuda or Yukirin...

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If its being skinny, I think Asuka-chan from Nogi is like, the skinniest idol I've encountered. At least Matsuda's cheeks have some, like, filling in them, and Yukirin has a looooong torso that makes her stand out from afar :p

As far as Keyaki goes, yeah, it does seem like Matsuda is the skinniest. It used to be Harada but not that she has hit puberty (in a good way of course) she's starting to fill out more.

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I just wan
    I just want them to be healthy. If that is their natural complexity, so be it.

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I can imagine idol work can be pretty brutal, especially for the most popular ones like Techi, Maiyan, Yukirin, etc. and this plays a part in their being skinny. In addition that they must be on some kind of special diet to maintain their idol-ness.

15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    As one of the highlights you mentioned I have to add the camera close-up on Rikopi's face while checking if Seki is daijobou... She showed a uniquely kawaii face with an expression combining genuine worry and concern for her fellow member. This moment I really fell for Rikopi... She is a magnificent girl capable of producing a full spectrum of emotions and expressions that always surprises us. I wonder if anyone of you could produce a gif out of this moment.

I am truly disappointed that management is holding this girl back and we have the chance to see her only in variety. At least in this area she is one of the very best KYZ46 has to show right now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Great episode

MOMtsuda protecting baby Takemoto was very endearing and cute

I felt a little sorry for the people working on the haunted house, specially with Seki and Ten/Inoue laughing pair...poor ghosts hahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Seki gave no shits

18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Maybe it was because of the time of shooting (it looked like daytime when they got out) but the original haunted house reaction check seemed scarier. The image of Zuumin weeping on the stairs will forever be seared into my memory.

Among the 2ki, my favorite reaction was Morita's - she was scared but kept going. That'll win her some fans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    My favorite was TakeYui, completely different from the rollercoaster video where she rode alone and had fun.
    A special mention goes to Karin/Riko pair though. Priceless[hehe]

20. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Rikopi hilarious as always in this episode. Really wondering why she didn't get in senbatsu.