1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 World

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by JuriRena, Oct 13, 2019.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Official IG : https://www.instagram.com/nogizaka46_world/

Part 1 of Episode Mai x Macchun in Hawaii aired 10/12/2019 on Abema TV
    (21:00 ~ 24:00 , 2 hrs of the travel, the rest for the IG live and the 9/5 presscon)
    https://abema.tv/channels/special-plus-2/slots/Dr8d83hyNJBM2w
    - It was quite an interesting first episode , with Maiyan ( we all know ) could have been a teacher, Ringo a nurse, Maiyan and Ringo commenting about the oshiri of their guide lol, Maiyan if born elsewhere would want somewhere European with blue skies ... buying omiyage for Nogichans ..., how they struggled with English

Their first day went something like this : food (Boots and Kimo's), shopping, food (Kakigori), shopping, food (tomahawk steak) --> take-out remaining, hotel

Part 2 airs tonight 10/13/2019 21:00 ~
    https://abema.tv/channels/special-plus-2/slots/DdTJpbBYFTYpQw

Since @BarneyInvisible didn't create one yet :^O^:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    thanks for creating for me.
    I was going to create this weekend but because of the typhoon the internet was so slow I couldnt load the forum :D.

3. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

For anyone who wants to know how popular Nogi’s destinations are, here are the 2014-2018 travel stats from the Japan National Tourism Organization.
    https://www.jnto.go.jp/jpn/statistics/20191024.pdf
    (The USA number includes Hawaii and Guam)

Hawaii's largest international travel market is from Japan. ~60% of Japanese tourists to Hawaii are repeat visitors. As you can tell from the multiple service workers knowing Japanese phrases in the first episode, it’s possibly the most Japan-friendly foreign destination in the world. Matsumura’s previous 2 trips to Hawaii were for her photobook and for a Nogieigo special.

Spain is the 2nd most visited European country by Japanese tourists, and also the 2nd most visited country by tourists worldwide. During the NogiWorld press conference, Asuka said she wanted to visit a place she wouldn’t normally otherwise go to for work. That seems true here, as the only connection to Nogi is that Wakatsuki shot her photobook in Spain.

New Caledonia is a French island territory east of Australia, roughly about the size of Japan’s Shikoku. Its main attractions are natural scenery, reef diving, etc., and it has no connection to Japan besides modern tourism and some imported nickel miners in the 19th century. Manatsu shot her 1st photobook here.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story with pics:

They had a cab race to a restaurant.

"When the two arrived in Hawaii, they decided to gather at a store called “Boots & Kimos”, a pancake proposed by Matsumura.

Shiraishi challenged the first taxi arrangement in Hawaii for the first time. Call Shiraishi taxi company and contact “Aloha ~! “McGonald's Air Port! Yes!

On the other hand, Matsumura heading to another car, “Boots & Kimos”, rushed the driver to “Little First First! Dash ♡” when it might not be in time for the store. Matsumura, who was in time, thanked the driver, saying “Senkyu Yate!” And headed to the store."

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.54.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.55.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.55.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.54.40 AM.png

https://article.yahoo.co.jp/detail/6210c0f4c3504b75e89b8764f844afa6b488320e
    Oricon version
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2146552/full/
    The restaurant:
    https://www.bootsnkimos.com/

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I can't help but think that there's a pattern as to which places they'll go.

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Day 2, they talk about life after graduation.

"Hawaii edition Day2 was broadcast on the 13th.

Last night, watch the fireworks on Waikiki Beach at Magic Island.

While waiting for the fireworks, looking back on the three-day trip, Shiraishi said, “I felt the kindness and warmth of the people in Hawaii and touched the atmosphere of Hawaii,” Matsumura said, “I felt I was able to reset it once. Talking with a fulfilling expression.

Matsumura said, “Do you want to continue? Nogizaka-chan. I want you to continue. Sometime after we graduate, Morning Musume. If you keep going like you, you can't boast to your kids?“ Mom, this was the group! ” "I want to do it!" Shiraishi was excited about "I want to collect graduates and put out a CD!" “I think it's different again. Good, I ’m looking forward, I ’ll continue.” Matsumura summed up the trip, “It was a journey that I thought slowly and slowly.”

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 11.30.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 11.30.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 11.31.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 11.31.30 AM.png
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1882590

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can you stop posting Google translated content! It feels weird reading it. Just post the source link and let the translator/subber translate it.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Maiyan was using an N46 mode bag (Nagoya) :p
    mai_n46mode.png

9. BarneyInvisible

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Nogizaka46 World
    Shiraishi Mai - Matsumura Sayuri in Hawaii
    []

Day 1:
    [Video unavailable]
    Bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av71166186?from=search&seid=3149122520575377578

Day 2:
    [Video unavailable]
    Bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av71169780?from=search&seid=11461273146044728309

Also, Saito Asuka and Hoshino Minami went to Spain, their travel part will be broadcast next month I think
    Their live stream in on 10/07 (dont know if it was in Spain or Japan havent watch full yet :D)
    [Video unavailable]

A little brief summary:
    [Video unavailable]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2019
  10. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    If I remember correctly, Maiyan mentioned New Caledonia as her destination dream in the early episode of Nogichuu. I forget which episode is it.

12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Tfw you realize you’re watching a bull get slowly stabbed to death.:eek:

I’ve thought before that if I could ask one question of every member and get an honest answer, it would be, “If you had a young daughter who wanted to be an idol, how would you feel about it and what would you tell her?” The problem is it’s a sensitive question if the answer isn’t mostly positive, so in reality I would just end up wondering if any positive answer was a lie (though I’m sure some members feel good about it). But Asuka basically asks Minami that question! And they both say they wouldn’t let their daughters be idols! As expected of Asuka Sensei.

It’s almost surreal to see Minami looking and behaving like an adult. But it’s the moments when she’s serious that she’s not just cute, her inner beauty comes out.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

anyone knows the name of the english song that always plays in the background? happens in quite a few scenes

14. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Just wondering, is Miona's episode out? I can't seem to find it any where.

15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

It’s out. I think Misaka had it, though it’s probably still on bilibili if that doesn't work for you.

My favorite moment this time around was when Hinako developed rapport with the horse and apologized to it. The horse had something else in mind, but ignoring that…
    Kii-chan seems quite comfortable around animals. I hope she’s able to do something with the animal care license she mentioned in the episode.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Thank you so much, I found them.

17. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Where did you find it and do you have a link please?

18. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

~this

Been trying to find this song, but to no avail

19. BarneyInvisible

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    use shazam on the phone.

20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    A Guide book will be released on May 14, 2020 containing the 3 pairs' travels, shops , restaurant list, etc

• Informative Informative x 1