1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Senbatsu:
    1st Row: Saito, Ikuta, Shiraishi, Matsumura, Hoshino
    2nd Row: Inoue, Wada, Takayama, Akimoto, Higuchi, Nakada
    3rd Row: Kaki, Shinuchi, Yamashita, Kubo, Hori, Ozono, Endo, Iwamoto, Yoda, Kitano, Umezawa

All 1st Gen made senbatsu, and they are all fukujin!

-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Might as well start this thread for their 25th single. Something good to look forward to what with the news of Maiyan's graduation...

Here's the announcement from their official website: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2020/01/46-25th.php

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Thanks Generic_User, I was gonna start it but wasn't sure if Stage would be online or not...

3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I should be happy for a new single but I am also not...

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I would like to see Maiyan center here, but we can't guarantee it. Remember when Ikoma was graduating? She wasn't center for her last single (in fact, Maiyan was). And what about Reika? Same as well (three 4th generation girls led the way that time). But it would be nice to see something similar to Naachan/Nanase when she was the center of her final single!

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I was expecting they released 25th sooner than 25th march. But knowing it'll be Maiyan last single, i hope they delay it a little bit.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm still hoping it is Maiyan center. Otherwise as a fan, I would be super disappointed.
    I think it was mentioned her last activity will be end of March or am I wrong?
    I think it's still fine if she can perform as center one last time in shows like Music Station, Music Fair etc... after that they can prepare someone to replace her.
    It will be very awkward if someone as big as her does not even center her last single. Everyone at her level has it: Nanase, Mayuyu, Sayanee, Sasshi just to mention a few....

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    For synchronicity, IIRC it WAS meant to be Ikoma center, she herself declined it. I think she know there will be backlashes if she centered it. For Maiyan, I don't think there will. Me myself hoping she will center. And make it a grandeur one please!

8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I remember people saying a while ago this might be the senbatsu bc of Nogikoi (not sure about the details):
    ENnFQr5U0AI2YFh.jpg
    Selfishly I'd like Momoko to be in senbatsu bc of how close she is to Maiyan but I understand putting her in Under.

9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Maybe so she'll still be around in the heat of Olympics. I hope..

Also hoping it's Maiyan center. Like seriously there's no other way. She doesn't need to be heroic like Ikoma, because if Nishino deserves graduation single, Maiyan too. Maybe the end part passing the baton to Momoko like Fukagawa to Hori

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Except if she declines herself like Ikoma did, I have no doubt she'll get one.

11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I hope it is Maiyan center.

But I guess it will depend on how soon after the single releases Maiyan leaves. Reika's graduation was so abrupt, even though she was fukujin for 24th single, she left right after it was released. I hope Maiyan doesn't choose to do something similar.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Reika left even before the single released. Iirc the announcement said her last activity is on 25th, the date when single released. That's make me doubting she will take the center role. MaiMai, Nanamin, Naachan had a few months after the released date before they ended their activity with the group.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I agree, the thing is, Ikoma was pretty unpopular but Maiyan is almost universally popular.

I don't think she will. I think there will probably be a graduation concert sometime in early april after final appearances on Music Station, CDTV etc.

Also they are picking ex-idols (like Sasshi) to be torch bearers for the Olympics. I can see that happening with Maiyan, I mean like what a great advert for Japan that would be!

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's why I'm positive there will be little to none objections from fans, and I think Maiyan knows that. The ball is in her hand now.

Also props to Ikoma because she know she didn't need any more hates just for centering her last single. I feel like Synchronicity actually relates a lot to her situation. And Against (that 1st gen song centered by her in the very same single) really fits her and I'm glad she has that. A truly good conclusion to her Nogi phase of her life.

• Like Like x 4
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    In retrospect Synchronicity would have been a great graduation song. If Maiyan will center this one I hope it's as good as Synchronicity.

16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Did it say that? I don't think it definitively said she would end her activities on March 25th, I think it said something like Maiyan's graduation will end with the last single which will l be released on March 25th, but that the actual graduation schedule hasn't been decided. I don't speak Japanese though, that was just based on a machine translation.

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Some twitter account reported that way, but since i'm not speak Japanese myself i could only read their tweet.

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Just be real, management know all of us, Japanese fan and international fan, demand a Maiyan center. They also know how popular Maiyan is, and how the sales would be great if Maiyan centers a song. So, no doubt, this would be Maiyan's last center.

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    At first, I interpreted the announcement of Maiyan's graduation and this single as she would be graduated by the release date. After thinking it over, I think she'll be around for the promotion of this single.

I'm absolutely sure she's going to center. It's a no brainer. I can't imagine a member accepting center over Maiyan. The only way would be if Maiyan herself insisted and even then, Maiyan would have to write a blog post and go out on the morning shows insisting that the center is truly another member. The s**tstorm that would ensue from a non-Maiyan center is enough to convince me that management would be smart to do the correct thing. The interesting thing is who she'll confer the centership for this song once she leaves...

I am hoping that they repeat what Nanamin did for us. That her solo song appears on the regular edition, and that the full version MV would always be available on the Nogizaka YouTube channel.

Also, do you think Inoue makes senbatsu or is she truly graduated?

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Momoko is a strong contender. Or at times perhaps a new center girl from 4th gen.