1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Maiyan’s grad single will be released in March 25 so there’s a high chance that 9th single will be out in April. Keyaki really need another title to perform other than Ambivalent, and this is from a fan who love the song lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hinata and Nogi already have the date for their next single, even though the senbatsu haven't been revealed yet.

And we're still waiting this single's date, even though the senbatsu had been announced months ago. I'm anticipating a great work from them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

With the release of Tokyo Dome dvd, management seems to cool down our heat so they can have 9th released later... I can still wait but please be a godlike single

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If the 9th single will be out in April, conservatively a 10th single can be tentatively released in August, and possibly an 11th one in December. I'd be fine with just two, as long as the quality is good, but please, no more of the 1 single per year for Keyaki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I compared Influencer with Fukyouwaon and Nogi mngmt announced Influencer in late Jan and Fukyouwaon was mid Feb.

Influencer released late March and Fukyouwaon in early April like Saimajo. Then in mid July they released their first album and 5th single on Oct 30.

It seems Keyaki mngmt wants a restart like I said last year. I think due to Seki's difficulties they had to redo the 9th single because the song was harsh and choreo was difficult. AkiP and Yukka discussed about making a more positive single next time. Sekai was positive but Futari Sezon is actually sad in the lyrics despite a cute MV according to Nogi's Renka.

Sekai was a good song and different from other songs at the time. We haven't had that in a long time from Keyaki.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Aww man, Futari Saison is sad, but it is still my super number one favorite Keyaki song.

I liked Sekai enough, but if there is another Futari Saison -type song in the works I would absolutely love that.

Is it official that Seki is having a hard time? I can kinda see that. Among 2ki the good dancers seem to be Takemoto and probably Matsuda and Inoue.

7. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I don't really think the problem here is Seki's difficulties in dancing. It may be true that she still lacking in skills, but it may not affect to the point management would change or delay a whole single for that, considering her position and importance.

I'm on the side thinking that the song selected was not able to meet up expectation in quality. Or management - after revising with members, want to have a more distinction song for their restart. We havent had the full version, but 10gatsu no pool and saijin might be a good song but on average, not distinction imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Funny thing. I watched futari saison performance near its release and their recent one. The difference is too overwhelming. It's my number 1 song from keyaki, too. If they release a song like that, they need a new center, or Hirate needs to lighten up a bit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Techi does seem kinda bored when performing Sezon, but come on baby otter, you can't have all Fukyouwaon, Glass wo Ware and other high energy songs, gotta have some of that slow, peaceful stuff too like Sezon and Sekai.

I still really love Sezon, to me its about two souls never really matching up their emotions (we are a season). Such a powerful, emotional song for me and one of the best Sakamichi songs in my opinion.

Hinata just announced their single title, I hope we get something for Keyaki soon too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Do you think 2ki will get their own song and MV in this single? Normally it's a sakamichi tradition but most of 2ki are in senbatsu so I'm not sure

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Futari Saison is a great song, and certainly one of my favorites (I have many, actually). The premiere performance of it at that girls' school was absolutely wonderful. The reactions of the audience bring tears to my eyes every time I see it (KeyaKake #59, 161204).

It's disappointing that the 9th single isn't coming sooner.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I would like a 2ki exclusive song personally, something lighter and upbeat. Who do you guys think is the center if there will be a 2ki song? My guess would probably be Takemoto (just because she dances very well) or Matsuda (seems very capable and responsible, will be a solid center). Also Hikaru has proven that she can do it, too, especially in live performances.

I liked that episode too. Sezon is such an awesome song, sad but hopeful at the same time. Hearing that song for the first time brings a lot of emotion.

Most probably the 9th single will be released after Nogi's which is March 25th, though maybe, we will hear about it in February?

13. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If we do have a 2ki song (which I almost sure that there is), then Hikaru has the best chance to be the center, flanking by Marina and Hono - the top 3 2ki push based on what I've seen from mmg. Karin, Ten-chan and maybe Inoue have high chance to be in 1st row too. Since we have 9 2ki so I imagine the formation too be similar to this

Marina - Hikaru - Hono
    Takemoto - Seki - Inoue - Ten - Rikoppi - Karin

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    You're probably right, Hikaru seems to be a potential center for a 2ki single, and maybe in the future, who knows?

I'm a sucker for Ten-chan, but it ain't her time yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If we go by Saimajo and Fukyouwaon they were announced in Feb and released in early April. That's what I think mngmt has in mind. They probably want a restart for this group and April has always been their way to go month for first release of the year until 2018.

16. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
  17. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    So in 2 weeks we will have the 9th single?

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The rest of what's not highlighted at the bottom doesn't seem to confirm that, but maybe the MV for the single since the listing is for a music show?

19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I want a senbatsu redraw. They cant afford a farewell single when they're losing their ace right now. There's no point doing promotion with girls who is about to leave or go on hiatus!

• Like Like x 2
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

So with today's announcement they're going to have to have a new senbatsu.

And now they only have 22 active members, so the best thing to do would be to just have everyone in senbatsu as a show of unity for the group.

• Agree Agree x 9