1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I remember a few months ago there was some TV special where all the Sakamichi groups appeared (including Yoshimoto). Rikopi was in it and her dancing looked pretty bad/awkward. Management probably won't put her in Senbatsu until she improves her dancing skills.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Wow, those food reports were really awful lol I can see why the girls got some "trauma" with those things

The one that got me most off guard was Morita's inability to eat some pancakes. I guess since the plate was well presented, had some fruits plus her being nervous the girl's head simply went blank.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Habu's answer to Sugai's question about doomsday really hit me hard! What a way to show your love for the group! :cry:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Is the show on break now until any specific time?

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If I'm not mistake, it just said they'll be back in 2020

6. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    From today midnight, Nogichu, Keyakake and Hinaai will be aired.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This last episode of 2019 was much fun. That fortune telling was wild but glad they will overcome it!! Can't wait for next week's episode!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Have not laughed that hard in a while, so good

Tsuchida's impression of Berika = spot on! Hoping this will become a running gag.
    Nagasawa-kun having the best fortune. Granted I'm not one for fortune telling, but if it helps the group...
    Would love to see the rest of the member fortunes too
    KobaYui and TakeYui the athletic pair

9. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Leave it to Rika to want to start a business on a whim while Moriya has draw out a plan

Not surprised a member of the Sugai family has a elephant handling license

It is a pity Ozeki wasn't there to commemorate her good fortune with Sawabe

Nako-sensei getting that JOJO REFERENCE even in her luck. True mangaka right there! haha

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I had to laugh at Sawabe getting ranked third out of all the members. That makes me wonder if Tsuchida also got ranked.

11. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Heck bro, that tarot reading is always scary, Keyakizaka drama just starting the year! Lets see what happens

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    I would totally visit Berika's bakery just to buy a piece of cake or bread from her while I'm on a trip to Japan.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    With what is happening all over the world I was quite distracted these days so I managed to see the episode only yesterday night... such a good episode, I needed to laugh that hard and I have only 1 thing to say: Naako World President!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I read around Keyakitte will be 30 minutes late this week. I don't have a link though

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It's not just Keyakake that is a half an hour late. The entire Sakamichi block is affected - Nogichuu and HinaAi as well. It's just that TV Tokyo's schedule is a little bit cramped this Sunday night.

(Hey forum, don't just cut me out from writing all because of the stupid database errors!!! :asdfgh:)

• Like Like x 1
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Is there a special program that bumped the whole Sakamichi block? I wonder.
    I've come to accept this as a fact of life here now :p but its been doing well until these past few days.

I've been wondering about this, how do you think Tsuchida and Sawabe compare to the other 48/46G idol show MCs? I love them of course, but I also really like Bananaman on Nogichuu. Of course, I also have love for the Bad Boys, and I also like Ijiri Okada on NogiBingo.

17. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    That error was almost all day long, whats going on, well, I am waiting for Neko san to upload the episode!

18. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Oh my, now I wander what a Nako, Matsudaria and Pe-chan food report show will look like. I'm also curious to see the girls trying to sell their home prefectures good points (Takemoto was very cute with her displeased face when they stopped talking about Shiga)

The hypnotism...well, that's that

And poor okaasan, having to wash her head with oatmeal lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Very funny episode. The English part was hilarious. Takemoto loosening up and ignoring the camera. Koike just adorable as a smitten maiden.

On a more serious note, I got some odd vibes when Rikopi was talking about her proposed trip. I saw several member's faces and they were not amused. I sensed that a long time ago with Naako too. Nagasawa-kun is in her own world and so is Rikopi. I kind of felt bad for Rikopi, specially when she said she is most comfortable with Naako and Pe. We don't know the actual chemistry between the members, and we only see a big happy group for the cameras and presentations. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    she is just simply weird, too weird, and matbe the girls dont feel confortable with her (yet)-- for me she is odd, I find her really akward everytime she speaks, so far I dont like her that much