1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    They should do 1 or 2 full episodes with this topic, it's super fun. Also Sugai seems quite competent, so there would be a nice contrast between good and bad members.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Back in KeyaBingo, Sugai had already shown a level of English competency beyond an average Japanese. Anybody know the reason she's this good?

3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I actually really like Rikopi's smile, I think its really cute. I hate how she ususally covers her mouth with her hand when she smiles.

I don't think the part I highlighted is true for Keyaki at all. If you pay attention to the girls in the background during variety/talk, I feel like more often than not the default facial expression is bored/unamused. I just rewatched Rikopi's part and it didn't seem any different than what's typical.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    She's a princess. :p

Kidding aside, her education in English was probably better than most, considering how well-off her family is, and given that she has probably been overseas too.

Habu is delightful in this ep, too. Never change, Habu-san (yes I Habu)

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

While this is true in idol groups, with keyaki, sobmany ppl close to the group have stated otherwise. It was made clear in keyaki house. Even Sugai was asked in Sakamichi TV 1 if there ever was misunderstandings since it isn't seen in them & I really liked what she said. She said of course there is since every one is different in their own way. She can't solve that but can bring them together to talk when there is any misunderstanding and at the end of the day, they are all on the same page again. Other artists have also mentioned how they are backstage, something that the media, for some reason, refuse to write abt. They are mostly tired when filming the variety. I saw Risa dozing off several times. I didn't notice any 'specific' facial expression when Rikopi brought out her idea when I watched again.
    Maybe it's the tiredness showing on their faces that makes you think so.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Me too, I didn't notice anything off with the reactions to Rikopi. The members just looked a little tired, considering they film variety eps consecutively at least from what I can gather.

Looking at it logically it is normal to be competitive especially in the idol world, with the sheer quantity of groups, units, and members. Human beings are different in their own ways, its the way we coexist and compromise with each other that encompasses that "humility, kindness, bonds" that Keyaki has striven to adapt.

7. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    They have to film several eps in a role so I guess they’re just tired. And most Keyaki girls are not really keen on variety so there’s that. I think they much more prefer it when they can be active, like outdoor shoots and gaming eps (the eps with games are always fun).

Also, I’ve always joked that Keyaki is a bunch of weird girls grouped together. There’s some truth behinds that. In fact, I think that Keyaki has done a great job forming unity but still allows every members to stay truthful to themselves, no matter how weird they may be.

In short, I don’t think we should worry too much. Next ep seems really fun and I’m looking forward to it.

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Now that was hilarious :lol:

9. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    OMG! this episode was amazing!! the girls have improved so much, I really enjoyed it, 30 mins is not enough. The girls needs another Variety show ASAP!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The tend to be very good with these kind of activities. Mgmt shld have realized that by now and acted on it. And yeah, they've really improved They were initially shy and wary of showing gags or doing impressions but now they are shamelessly doing them lol

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  11. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Great episode for the Keyakizaka girls. It's nice to see the girls participate and be involved. I give the Keyakizaka girls a full pass on effort. Keep farming the experience points and keep leveling up your skill points.

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Tsucchi is really nailing the Berika impersonations lately :p hilarious episode all around

I loved Yuuka's hair here, so gorgeous

Inoue is adooorable, and Berika never fails to amaze (what are your naaaaames?)

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Very fun episode! Glad to see Pe-chan made a big improvement over her fear of the cameras. Fuuchan so pretty (they should get rid of that bad pic of hers, with the short hair, when they feature her). Yuuka just gorgeous, Inoue adorable.
    Seki is beautiful, but she is too wooden at this time, she needs to loosen up, hopefully she will improve in the future.

14. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Sugai-sama's Desuyo gag is one of the most adorable things in the world.

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ahh I wanted to see one of them do a Kasuga or Hard Gay gag, but that was adorable, I agree

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't feel like watching Keyakitte right now, but totally unexpectedly since I was just randomly check on drama to help with my japanese, I catched Sawabe on Galileo lmao

Nothing.. I just wanted share it lol

17. ICHiGo/46

ICHiGo/46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Berisa, Techi, Miipan, Bemiho
    Please support the girl who do their best in keyakitte :worthy: i know a lot of us are unwell but please for keyakizaka46 sake show them some support

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @Dill I feel you, its hard to lose an oshi, but we are losing four of them (one is temporary, but still)

All of the members who posted in their blogs so far have asked for understanding and support, we still have them at least, the only thing we can do is support them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's understandable but I hope your feelings change. Although I have been watching Keyakake since formation, I was totally invested in it when my oshimen arrived. When she graduated, I thought I wouldn't like it anymore but it's quite the contrary. I am even watching it live every week, something I never thought will happen. So give yourself time @Dill. With all these news and seeing how the members are getting uncertain, I don't want to see the road they started suffer. I am more willing now to support them, more than ever and am asking around for other things I can help with. I know ppl might stop supporting them but with the rest that are still supporting, let's do our best as they do theirs too

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another funny episode

Matsuda and Morita were the MVP's. Not surprised about the former deciding to fall and even rub her face on the flour and Morita's weird voice was cute and funny at the same time.

Curious to see Inoue going crazy playing video-games. Ten-chan going with MC's joke was a nice surprise, little by little the girl is getting more comfortable with the show

• Agree Agree x 6