1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    She says "パンが。。。” (pan ga ....) (bread is ...)
    and my best guess is that the following kanji means 'hard'
    ow ... managed to draw it so google understood it ... 固い = katai .. hard, it was oishi though as well

When Miichan takes her first bite she looks like a cute little hamster :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Miichans graduating damm well that the end of first gen

3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan had a TV show
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1216694533200592896
    ==========================
    「人生イロイロ超会議」ご視聴ありがとうございました! 有田さん、高嶋さんをはじめ、共演者の皆さんの厳しくも温かい言葉が刺さりました。2020年、地道に頑張ろうと思います。話が強くて見えてなかったと思うんですけど、衣装が可愛かったです。ぴ!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Thank you for watching "Life Iloilo Super Conference"! The harsh and warm words of Arita, Takashima and other co-stars were stabbed. I'll do my best in 2020. I think the story was so strong that I couldn't see it, but the costume was cute.ぴ!
    -----------------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Earlier this week WMinami had a radio program (song battle?)
    [​IMG]
    After which they spent some quality time together at Miichan's home
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Is that Miichan? she looks so thin ... if you wouldn't have said it I would not have recognised her in this pic... but I did expect her to turn up at Miki-chan's ceremony, like a good any second mother would ;)
    edit: after reading the line blog entry I came to the conclusion that I don't think it's Miichan, it's Tenchimu? (who I don't know btw)

ow, Miichan landed a new job, don't know if it's a one time or a series though

===============================================
    【新番組放送決定】 「荒野行動」の新番組『荒野女子部Season2~ただいま交戦中~』が放送決定 https://knivesout-joshibu.com 番組は毎回異なる業種から集まった #荒野女子 チームが #荒野女子部 と5vs5荒野バトルだけでなく、フィジカルでも対決
    勝利チームには100万円をもらえチャンスが
    #荒野行動
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    [New program broadcast decision] New program of "wilderness action" Broadcast decision of "wilderness women's section Season 2 ~ now engaged ~" https://knivesout-joshibu.com Programs come from different industries every time #荒野女子 Team #荒野女子部 And 5vs5 wilderness battle as well as physical confrontation
    Winning team has a chance to get 1 million yen
    #荒野行動
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    seems like a 'battle royale' kinda thing

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I find it funny that Choose me! didn't win the contest between Team PB and Team YJ, but that it became the more popular song overall in the long run (if you look at the Request Hour rankings for Choose me! and Enkyori Poster). So maybe Choose me! is the real winner here.

Miichan's Team 4 was voted the most popular team of the decade during the latest Stage48 Countdown :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm totally biased ... but rightly so I think, Minegishi Team 4 was just plain awesome and the members for the most part seem to be doing fine (inside or outside AKB) and right now it's in part the foundation where the future of AKB must be build on.

I think Seijun Philosophy ranking 1 in the Request Hour in 2014 must have been one of the best moments for Miichan and must have felt like a sort of redemption.
    (although it's still a bit ironic to have her sing those lyrics, and seeing how Aki-P seemed to tailor his songs to the performers (Ue Kara Mariko, Eyen Pressure) ... it might even be intentional ;) )

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    not sure what to make of this tweet :)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1217814681907130373
    ===============================
    のんある気分を飲みながら電話でお友達の恋愛相談を聞く夜、とてもアラサー。 今日もお酒は飲みませんでした(39日目)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    A night to listen to a friend's romance consultation over the phone while drinking a mood, totally around 30, I didn't drink alcohol today (day 39)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    とてもアラサー = totemo arasa, I hope I interpreted 'arasa' correctly, it seems to have to do with the ages around thirty

but now I of course I wonder ... romance consultation? with whom? did Miichan receive advice, did she give it? .... questions!

hmmm, what to make of this ?
    [​IMG]
    スキャンダルイドル-Sukyandaru Idoru-Scandal Idol .... :/
    come on ... it's 2020 it's almost 7 years ago
    ow, it's the TV show Miichan mentioned earlier this week, guess that explains the harsh remarks then, ah well, I'm sure Miichan has learned to deal with it and knows how to use it in her advantage as well.
    as a Dutch proverb says 'ze kunnen beter over je fiets l*llen dan over je l*l fietsen'
    (losely translated: they can better d*ck about you bike in stead of b*king over your dick ( where 'dick' would be 'to talk', yes, we use the male genitalia as a verb ... ow, I just realised, not just the male genitalia))

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I was looking at this English-language article published yesterday about an RPG and I couldn't believe what I saw just over halfway down where it deviates into the Japanese idol industry... (sigh...)

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The hypocrisy is strong in that writer ..... being ok with fanservice ... but having trouble with the industry it portrays ....

somehow I never hear game journalists complaining about first person shooters ..."I'm ok with the violence, blood and gore, but I'm having trouble with the war it portrays"

and Miichan, Tatsuya Yamaguchi ...that's all pretty ancient and the other thing is so vague ... "most idols admitted that without stimulants they couldn't keep up with their extraordinary workload" ... has there been a poll? or did she mean, most of the idols convicted of drug abuse? (I'm guessing the latter and that this lady just doesn't know how to write)
    (otoh ... game journalism .... yuck!)

anyway ... Miichan and Tatsuya Yamaguchi have history ... he called her "Gachapin" and then gave her his first "bass badge" when he was on AKBingo to choose an oshimen, still one of my favourite moments seeing Miichan storming towards the camera ... she was such a wild child back then :)

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    And the new YouTube video is up
    【ガチすっぴん】現役アイドルのズボラすぎる毎日メイクチャレンジ
    [Gachi Suppin] Make-up challenge every day too active idol
    (Gachi suppin sounds like a play on Gachapin, but no idea what the 'suppin' revers to)
    (edit: now that's kinda weird, google gives no English translation for 'suppin', just 'suppon' which turn out to be a chinese softshell turtle ... but the Dutch translation comes out with 'geen make-up' i.e. no make-up, well, that makes prefect sense :) )

if the video does not show watch the video here

And it's a makeup video, which kinda makes sense if you think about the fact that most visitors at her photo exhibit last year were girls.
    O, the work that goes into it all ... for, overall, a kindle subtle effect
    what I've learned (and I'm no expert, obviously):
    Yes, as we already knew, Miichan wears contacts to make her irises bigger (not much by the way)
    No, she doesn't wear fake eyelashes, her own are pretty long
    She accentuates the sharpness of her nose
    For the rest it's mainly concentrated on her eyes
    ow, and it must really be her daily routine, as there was hardly any left of some of the makeup.

Here's Miichan channeling her inner Charlie Chaplin (because for sure she won't be channeling the other historical figure form Austria)
    [​IMG]

ow, the description:
    =============================
    この度、メイク動画に挑戦しました!
    メイクにあまり詳しくなく、そんなにこだわりがないことと、初めて部屋で一人で撮ったのでテンションが恐ろしく低いところが難点ではありますが、心の中はわくわく楽しくやらせてもらいました。
    いつの日か「これはめっちゃオススメ!」「ここはものすごくこだわってる!」というモチベーションでメイク動画リベンジしたいな...
    そんな日が来るように美意識と一人喋りの向上を目指して頑張ります。
    ・こうした方がいいよ
    ・このコスメがオススメだよ
    など温かめのアドバイスどしどしお待ちしています。
    私としては自分の顔なので見慣れていますが、27歳のガチスッピンが皆さんにどう映るのか怖くもありますが、ぜひ最後まで観てやってくださいね。
    ---------------------------------------------
    This time, I tried a makeup video!
    I'm not very familiar with makeup and I'm not so particular about it, and the first time I took it alone in the room, the tension was horribly low, but I was really excited about it.
    One day, I want to remake my makeup videos with the motivation of “I highly recommend this!” “I am very particular here!”
    I will do my best to improve my aesthetics and talk alone so that such a day will come.
    ・ This is better
    ・ I recommend these cosmetics
    We look forward to warm advice.
    I'm familiar with my face, but I'm afraid how the 27-year-old Gachi Suppin will appear to you, but please watch it to the end.
    ---------------------------------------------

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    RH #31: Gyakuten oujisama

"When AKB Team 8, Yuka Suzuki (19) , who aims to stay in the group for 10 years, asks "the secret to staying for a long time", "It is more interesting for fans and the public to agree with each other, And do not create enemies for members and staff. "

20200119-00000018-tospoweb-000-view.jpg

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1697832/

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    from what I read Miichan had no time for a group shot ... so they photo-shopped her in(?) ... the result is, rather hilariously this :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1218889402669137920
    Reason for the pics was of course this, 逆転王子様 Gyakuten Oujisama with Miichan as center ranking in at 31st
    [​IMG]

so that's the highest ever, I suspect this is the effect of the 'vote for Miichan' campaign this year?
    (I guess it was ... my proof, this
    [​IMG] )

btw, twitter and my google translation gives this extra bit:
    Minegishi Minami "But if you've been doing it for 10 years, I think it's more interesting and more promising for fans and the public to talk about it. Do not create enemies for members, do not create enemies for staff, I had a lot of things, but it's like Yuuna said "I'm a good person." ... I hope you can increase your perspective and get along with the members and staff. "

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Remember how Yuko fawned over Miichan's thighs in 600 seconds, and an older 1st gen member (I'll look up the name later, sorry :/) in AKBingo said Miichan had the best thighs in AKB ...
    It's still true ;)
    And Minegishi Team K re-united for Aishuu no Trumpeter:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (and someone in AKS should have ordered a larger backdrop ;) )

and then there's also this:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1218872529416114177
    ============================
    昨日YouTubeでアップしましたメイク動画が急上昇6位に入りました!! すっぴん晒してよかった...嬉しい...お時間割いて観てくださった皆さん、ありがとうございます☺︎ 引き続き、よろしくお願いします。
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The makeup video uploaded on YouTube yesterday has jumped into sixth place! ! I'm glad I exposed it ... I'm glad ... Thank you for taking the time to watch it
    引 き 続 き Thank you for your continued support.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I think it is harder to mass vote for RH this year (as there are no CD), so the number of people become more important. A lot of last year unranked song make a comeback, and I think Hikari to Kage no Hibi ranked in for the first time ever.

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You might well be right .... but whatever the reason ... I'm happy for Miichan :D

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    How did people actually vote for RH this year??

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess the various fanclub memberships allowed you to vote.

well, as they say ... 'hope is delayed disappointment' ....
    first the good news: Miichan is part of the senbatsu for the next single
    the bad news ...: well, I'm sure you can guess ... no centre, not that I really expected one, but well ... hope

AKS decided to start the next push .... because all those previous pushes worked so well for them

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I didn't even expect Miichan to be selected so that was a pleasant surprise. I hope she gets a lovely graduation song. Maybe even a solo!

Also extreme lol @ Gyakuten Oujisama ranking at 31(Mi I)st

• Like Like x 3