1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    They have to re-organize the senbatsu, and announce a new center of course. There's no point in keeping Techi as a ghost center if she's not in the group anymore. And also we have a senbatsu member in hiatus. So with two available spots, I think they should add Riko and Ten so all the 2nd gen can finally be n senbatsu. I only consider those two because I'm fearing more graduations, TBH.

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Questions: Do they keep the same song and have a new center? Do they scrap the formerly known as the 9th single and do a 9th single 2.0 with a new formation?

3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    everyone in senbatsu sounds plausible to me as well cuz there's no point in having an 'under' with their current numbers. But for some reasons I dont think that will happen

4. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    The song maybe was Techi made, so the 9th single will be delay for a long time now, they will change it for sure, aswell, as maybe the group will suffer a lot from sales, this group is gonna have a hard time,... too bad... for them..

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I am sad like all of you because of this news, but there is a silver lining: we will get the new center and Techi can heal, physically and mentally. The baby otter has forced their hand

Time for a Pon or Risa center single please :)

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Until we know exactly what's happening with this single, I won't be editing the first page. We all know the situation so I'll update when S&F are ready to continue promotions for this single again.

It goes without saying but obviously there will be huge changes to the single.. I would like to see all members present and a new formation for 9th. Then from 10th single, try the whole senbatsu thing again.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Besides Techi, there are many other wonderful members. In my opinion, NO member is indispensable to a musical group. Sometimes, we have to face reality no matter how painful it is. Even from a very casual fan like myself, such a long delay in the single release meant there's MAJOR issues to be settled.

There will always be new fans coming to K46 or casual fans gaining more interest in the group. The 2nd gen members are really pretty and surely they will attract people to support them and the group, as a whole.

A new center, new ace and rearrangement of the group - these might rejuvenate the group and hopefully bring the group to higher heights!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Depends on whether the 9th single has already been completed. With Keyakizaka46's management, you never know what you might get.

I wouldn't be surprised at this moment if they released the 9th single as "Hirate Yurina & Keyakizaka46" and then start the rebuild from the 10th single onwards. Taking her off the "idol activities" officially, like the handshakes and the variety and get her off the firing line as to why she's not doing her "idol duties". Maybe that will explain why she's withdrawing from the group, rather than graduating.

9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's been more than 6 months since the last senbatsu & I am sure they knew about the graduation hence why there was a delay in releasing the single. My guess is they reshuffled the senbatsu, made new songs and had them ready. With the graduation announcement, it seems they want to move on with the single. We might expect a new senbatsu & then the 9th single.

10. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No member SHOULD be indispensable, but in Keyaki's case i don't know if that's true.

And not because there aren't other capable members in the group, Keyaki has and had really great idols with a lot of charm and talent. But the way management has chosen to present Keyakizaka46 to the world is "center Hirate's Keyakizaka". That doesn't mean the group is now over, but they need to rebuild their image and concept. Their public recognition has always depended a lot on Hirate (again, not other members' fault, that's how their management have chosen to represent the group).

But, who knows, maybe they find a way to keep the angsty/darker vibe and still make it work somehow. I still think a concept change is the most sensible thing to do, with a less omnipresent center now that Hirate is gone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

In my opinion, I doubt Techi leaving cause this delay. Think about it logically, Techi herself also showed positive feeling towards this senbatsu and single. When Yukka said it was coming, I assume they finished recording the mv. If this decision was made at this time, they would have enough time for Techi to promote this single as she left on late Jan and 9th was expected to release on early Dec. Many idols also do the same such as Nanase, Sayanee,... (leaving after grad single release ~1 month).

I think there might be some conflicts after delay announced and then, Techi decided to leave.

12. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    they dont necessarily need a concept change. Hirate shaped the group's style and image but the rest of the group learned how to fit in it. While none of them have the same presence as Hirate, most of the members have forged into them the keyaki aesthetic and know how to express it on their performance. The Hirateless performances during their arena tour last year is the proof. Many unexpected 1ki unleashed their full potential when given the opportunity to center and 2ki are monster gens so I have no worries at all regarding them keeping their current image.

13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The best thing would be to do a rehaul. Many people are expecting Pon to be the center now, but I think a 2ki would have a bigger impact and would symbolize the new age of Keyakizaka.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    they need a complete rehaul of members and image, song style, cause They all seem like a try hard copy of Techi whenever they try to center a song when Techi is not there, they have to work hard, creating a new keyaki image..., lets see what happen..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Majority of the fans are mostly there for the song. No idol has ventured to that & the people got attracted to it. To change the style will cause a huge backlash. An example is with the release of hinata's recent release. Ppl are complaining a lot because they say it resembles AKB48 song.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    its gonna be really hard to keep the image the group created in past years, most of it cause Techi.., if they cant find their new image, they will fail soon, or if they try to keep the image Techi as a center created and the management molded for her and the group and people dont see and feel the energy Techi has they will fail aswell, lets see what happen... I have my doubt, and I feel hurt, so yeah.. I dunno, it depends on the girls and how the fans, followers reacts on the coming months and the release of the 9th single will be the turning point..

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't know what you saw but Hinata fans are def not complaining. Hinatazaka is doing well. The thing with Keyaki is that many people have wanted them to go back to Futari Saison sound, I think that would be a good sound for the new Keyaki and then go back to the cool image they have. There are plenty of capable members that can pull off what Techi did.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Not really , the majority of comments between international and japanese fans are positive. The video of the song is the fastest to reach 1M of views. 95% of handshakes sold out. Overall fans are happy and pleased with the song and the intense choreography

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

And it's good to hear but I was just giving an example and not saying they are not accepting it

20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Deprived fans will buy whatever they release that one year content drought but what matter the most right now is the public. They're a group that catter a large numbers of casual fans and they are known to the public for their "cool" center and catchy songs so right now is a bad timing for an image change. Many will be interested in how the group will look like minus Hirate and if the change is drastic, the chances of them loosing interest is very high. It's a gamble but the smart move would be to bet everything on a catchy keyaki-esque song with a 2ki gen center. A mild and mellow song would be good too only if it's not the A-side tracks

• Agree Agree x 1