1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 8th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Drake13, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Good luck to all. I’ll be over during that period too.

p.s. Please hit me up with a partnered ticket if you need a partner!

3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Those who succeed in getting tickets will be very lucky.
    I would love to be in their place and see a concert of Nogizaka46 in Japan, not on DVD at home.

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 will hold their 8th Year Birthday Live at Nagoya Dome next year, mobile club members are able to get tickets to the concert on a special pre-sale this week (15 to 22 December 2019).

Title: Nogizaka46 8th Year Birthday Live
    Venue: Nagoya Dome
    Date:

• Day1: 2020/02/21
    • Day2: 2020/02/22
    • Day3: 2020/02/23
    • Day4: 2020/02/24
    Reserved seat / Female area seat / Family seat: 9,800 yen (Tax included)

Note1: Ikuta Erika will not participate in Day2 to Day4 due to schedule conflict (stage).

Note2: Shiraishi Mai will not participate in Day1 to Day2 due to schedule conflict (movie).

• Like Like x 2
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  7. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Any one here who have an idea how to apply for a ticket?
    It's my first time and I'm getting confused in the translation.
    Do I have to register and be a member in N46 Mobile? or Just create an account in Rakuten?

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Bump for this guy... would be nice if someone post a step-by-step...

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think i had put up a post in one of the previous concerts threads but too lazy to find it back lol.
    in regards of tickets applications for mobile membership, you need to be a mobile fan club member. the 1st few ballot rounds(normally at least 2 rounds, sometimes 3 rounds) can only be applied via a mobile membership. sometimes, there may be a general ballot via rakuten ticket website. and after that , there should also be a general 1st come 1st served sales, this normally occurs quite late, recently 1-2 weeks before the concerts. and usually sold out within 10-15 minutes. the general application and the 1st come 1st served sales , you only need a rakuten ticket site registration.
    in regards of Nogizaka46 Mobile Fanclub Membership, there are 2 ways to open one. it costs 330 yen per month
    1) you have an OpenID associated with a mobile phone number (Softbank, Docomo and AU only)
    2) you have a Japanese credit card. Some prepaid cards may work.
    via one of these , you should be able to get an account which will lead into the ticketing application site.
    saying this, the other way you could apply for a ticket is if you have a friend who has one of the above and willing to help you out in holding a membership for you. OR you have a friend who is already a mobile fanclub member but is not going to the concerts. This is because the membership itself doesn't contain your name and the ticket application site(which is Rakuten) will ask for your name to be printed on the ticket.

The above should answer the question. if you need any more clarification or step by step if you manage to get into the application site but don't understand Japanese or not sure of which input are the important ones, you can query or pm me.

Edit:
    there seems to be one more way, that is if you are living in China (which I am not), that is through their newly opened China fanclub. I am not sure whether it runs on a separate allocation(likely to group the chinese fans together in a section) or not.
    https://www.nogizaka46-cn.com/

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for telling me the step by step.

I did try registering last night but unfortunately I don't have Japanese Credit Card.
    I guess I just have to wait for the general ballot via Rakuten and pray that I can win some.

11. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

you can try to apply mobile membership by using a japanese visa prepaid called v-preca. i bought a physical gift card and used the code on it. im not sure how to buy the code over the website cos i cant access it for some reason.

http://vpc.lifecard.co.jp/en/index.html hopefully will be of use to you

12. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Thanks.
    Yeah I was able to buy v-preca card here in Japan and use it to register yesterday.
    Hoping to win the lottery.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I know this is off-topic, but I don't live in Japan (obviously). Is it possible to sign up from outside of Japan?

14. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

yeah you just need a prepaid credit card like the v-preca mentioned, and a tenso account for the address

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's gonna be like everyone's graduation concert for this year's Birthday Live!

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    General Sales starts on Feb 2nd 12pm JST as announced after Nogichuu.

17. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

anyone managed to win any tix from mobile member application?

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, i managed to get Day 1 and Day 3. just a bit worried now with the Corona virus affecting travels. also China fan club also had their own rounds of applications, not sure how many seats or which section was allocated to them. probably that's why mobile round 2 was difficult too

19. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

damn i havent won in any lottery since getting mobile membership. with the virus spreading its possible japan might be stricter with entry esp for chinese fans

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1