1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 4th [Sonna Koto Nai yo] (2020/02/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Jan 8, 2020.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    So. Much. Konoka.

And I love it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    That was a very fun music video! I love the song a lot. The concept was pretty cool, too.

Though...am I the only one who thought of the Powerpuff Girls with their outfit color choices?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    The PV is full of energy. Love it!<3

• Like Like x 1
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    best song so far. mv is on repeat

5. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

The new MV is great.. Remind me to Perfume

6. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Excellent camera work

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Up to now, I've been disappointed in the sales of their singles: all three about the same. But I think (and hope) this one will be different, and will take a jump up in sales. For one thing, I think this is the best of their singles, and the coupling songs are great, too, so far. And this and the main MV are both outstanding. And Seed & Flower seems to be giving them a push: good songs, complex MVs, the TV documentary, the book (compilation of Playboy articles)....

Also, I've been seeing Japanese comments about how beautiful the whole group is, and about how particularly beautiful Nao-chan is. I've never really been a Nao fan, but I'm delighted if she now can really break through with the public. In general, seeing how member after member is rising to the fore -- both being featured and doing well: Kumi, Hinano, Mei, Konoka, etc. -- I go back to my feeling early on, after the 2nd gens joined, that this is an extremely talented group.

In this MV, the abundance of Kono-chan is a treat for me. She can really dance, and she is so good-looking and capable.

Of course I wish Memi were here to rise with them, but I think she's probably happier where she is (wherever that is).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

are their 1st-3rd single sales really that disappointing? they look pretty realistic to me. There maybe will be a slight increase for this single because of their kohaku appearance and they are more recognized by the public now, but i'm not expecting anything crazy.
    ..don't tell me people are already expecting them to hit Keyaki and Nogi's current numbers?:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@bondy -- You may well be right that I'm expecting too much, but I was used to Keyaki, where the first six singles each increased over the previous one. The same is true for the first eight Nogi singles. At this point, sales of the three Hinata singles are (according to the Stage48 Oricon section): 624,173 - 537,365 - 568,490. The jump from Doremi to Konna ni Suki is encouraging, though. And Hinata started from a much higher level than either of the other 46 groups.

10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    At least the only way is up (at the moment)
    Which is unlike their where they were 12 mths ago..

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Their studio live performance of Sonna Koto Nai Yo on this weekend's HinaAi is even better than the MV. It was so good I got tears in my eyes. So sharp. I expect to see it again on Kouhaku. A classic. They're total pros now, but with freshness and energy, too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

I think sonna koto nai yo(live version) has hinata's best choreography so far. Dynamic, creative and exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    4th single bonus trailer

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Why are they playing cards?

And I suspect this is a K-Max production, just like HinaAi?

18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  19. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I just watched the 4th single bonus trailer and I immediately got reminded of Arashi's BABA Specials where they play old maid. I love watching the reactions and this trailer reminded me so much of those special episodes. It's going to be a good time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    . . . I really kinda wish they'd go back to individual PV's for each member for the DVD content. Or just do something a bit more. . . creative.

Shrug.