1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    pulled out of a hole of a certain color I guess ....

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I highly doubt it but I agree she does deserve it. Even the 4 times SSK winner Sasshi didn't get the 48G gradcon, just HKT plus some AKB senbatsu members (and Sasshi actually started her career as AKB member). I think the best she can get is an AKB single center (SKE single center is a given and an obvious choice). I hope Rena will attend the gradcon and the last theater performance.

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    just read this on twitter:
    Jurina Graduation Concert : September 26th , 27th Jurina Graduation Stage : October 5th (on the same day as SKE48 12th anniversary)

4. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Why, it has to be Miru, ofc.

Also, surfing the net through precarious google translate, I found that Nikkan Sports published that SKE's transfer to a new company and the change of staff left Jurina with an unfamiliar environment and no people she was cozy with, so that pushed her into grad. Seems pretty mundane, if you ask me, she was going so rebelious and off the beaten path lately, I figured she'd come out with a wilder reason.

She also said she wants to produce an Idol group (lezz be honest here girl, you'll never beat Sashihara, =LOVE recently contributed more in sales to Sony than Nogizaka did btw:fear:)

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/202002070001068.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Actually what I doubted was a 48G gradcon. I know she 100% will get the graduation concert since she has contributed a lot and "graduating" (not pulling a Techi), but it will be an SKE concert (perhaps with some AKB members just like Sasshi's).

• Like Like x 2
  6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    So... the end of everything officially started.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

nice tweet by dasu :
    https://twitter.com/dasuwaikaa/status/1225799947469017088
    https://twitter.com/dasuwaikaa/status/1225801819454001153

translation :
    I've never seen an SKE48 without Matsui Jurina. As someone who's remaining in the group, I can't say I don't have feelings of unease.
    But, because I've seen from a close distance and followed the effort, expectations, and pressure that she carried more than anyone, the thing I want for her happiness. Still, only 22, Matsui Jurina's life has immeasurable possibilities.
    But the thing I feel the most is gratitude. Thank you, really. That's what I think. Unmistakably, without her leading the group, there wouldn't be the me today. For me, liking SKE48 is almost the same thing as liking Matsui Jurina.

trans by:
    https://twitter.com/JurinaPuns

• Like Like x 8
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just came by to see some people's comments

And finally most of the older members are gone, rise for newer gens!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I am just kind of shocked she's graduating. I mean, definitely understandable because of her health these last few years, but in my mind she's still has years left to be an idol I assumed she would continue to be.

I hope J does well after graduation!

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Thanks god finally. Never liked her. Her presence in AKB/SKE has been so frustrating. Aki-p pushed her like crazy since 2008 cause god knows why he always loved her.
    Remeber that rigged janken tournament to make her win that one too? Embarassing.
    Bye Jurina.

• Dislike Dislike x 31
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Woah being idiot is fine, bit not in here buddy.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Yukirin is going to be the last one standing at this rate. Yukirin48

At least it's not in her thread.

14. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Let’s ignore him. I don’t like Jurina either, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to behave like an as****e

oh well J J J, I think it was time For her to go, I really saw it coming. Perhaps she’ll get a Solo AKB center, however, I kind of want to see her make justice for the Japanese and triumph in Korea.

15. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    She's not as big as Sasshi, so I don't think she will make it in AKB48 single. Beside she's mentally sick that more stressful mean more chance of her to collapse.

• Dislike Dislike x 14
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I think if she wasn’t having health issues she would definitely center an AKB A-side. But bc she isn’t super active rn, it’ll probably just be SKE.

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @sakusakukamen

You have already made the same claim three times in the last two pages. So at this point I am advising you to cut it out. You are not her doctor, and you have no idea what ails her (if anything)

• Like x 14
    • Agree x 9
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  18. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Despite personal preferences, there is no denying that Jurina has been a pivotal member of the 48G (specially for the last part of last decade) and has earned her spot as one of the most iconic 48G idols of all time. if this is for health reason I hope a more relaxed schedule helps her and she finds calm and success in whatever route she chooses for the future. Hopefully she is feeling better nowadays so she can get the proper farewell months that she deserves.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Excuse me. I thought everybody in here know Jurina has mental issue. :confused:

• Dislike Dislike x 19
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Many people do suspect she has a mental condition but since nothing official about it, to speak as if its gospel truth, then that's the problem there.

Doesn't help that most people probably know that such words are coming from a self-proclaimed hater.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3