1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think the next center is kuma or misaki they are so popular an idol like.

so all this song is for the next EP and the top 1 have an mv or they want to use all this song in several EP?

2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Well I prefer Gui ChuChu but it would be awsome if they choose Kuma, this girl is so cute and her dance so energetic. But staff favourite is Shi AiBei so... although I still don’t get why they push her as the ACE of new gen since she isn’t very popular along with other gen 2 member.

3. onego123

onego123 Member

Only the #1 song will get an MV(Besides the Title song). No word on if any of the other songs will appear in the single.

4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Kuma is the right choice but I think they will choose Shi AiBei instead of Kuma.

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    please someone can explain the problem with Zhou nianqi

6. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    GNZ48 members sending support to all fronline workers battling the Wuhan coronavirus 20200209 :

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here is a recent music video of SGO48 about the Coronavirus called "-ncov- (Never Cry Over Virus)".
    SGO48 sung in this video in Vietnamese, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and English :

"nCoV (never Cry over Virus) - SGO48" :

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. onego123

onego123 Member

If you scroll up you'll see that they did. I didn't post this here because I didn't think it was noteworthy enough, but they also donated gloves to hospitals prior to both videos.
    006YNwa8ly1gbvv2a6i4rj310o0kndmu.jpg 006YNwa8ly1gbvv29fmnfj30n11dttbg.jpg

After reading 3 different translations what I gathered is that prior to joining TSH she would do gaming livestreams on a site similar to ShowRoom. Recently someone that donated to her a lot back then got sick and 3 people claiming to be relatives or friends reached out to her asking for a refund to help with the medical bills. She agreed, and let AKBC know about the situation, and the company reached out to them asking for identification information so they can send the money directly to that person, but all 3 refused because it's personal, sensitive information. So AKBC contacted the appropriate legal authorities to look into it to make sure it's legitimate. Until then her activities have been suspended.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Well, in posts of your own:

9. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Sorry, I confused AKB48 Team SH and SNH48.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. onego123

onego123 Member

New Idol Producer photos. I've never seen Idol Producer. Is it normal for them to upload so many photos before a new season airs or are they trying to drag it out until the coronavirus situation gets a bit better?

863283e6ly1gcazcaps2mj20u01hckbu_resize_6.jpg 006awZB9ly1gcazau13bsj30u01hc7rv_resize_60.jpg

11. onego123

onego123 Member

12. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    It's 纯甄 Mengniu Just Yogurt, they were last season's sponsor too

13. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    AKB48 TeamSH Gen 1 Zhou NianQi will be temporarily suspended from all the activities outside the company and demoted to Trainee from March 6th.
    87328278_1211609852382268_1853747149544620032_o.jpg
    From Weibo Zhou NianQi:
    "Myself in the past sometimes lost direction, sometimes faltered. The ignorance and superficiality of youth made me lost my self-discipline to be an idol. In a minute of stuff I had affected my teammates, teachers and even the company.
    After experiencing this incident I was suddenly awakened. I have made a big mistake, and I am willing to accept any punishment from the company. I hope everyone affected by my mistake can accept my sincerest apology: I'm sorry, I'm wrong, It's all my fault.
    During the self-criticism, I will think seriously about the responsibility of an idol, what is right, what is wrong, what should be done, and what should not be done. Please give me a chance to stand up from the fall. I really like the stage and the big family AKB48 TeamSH.
    If Zhou NianQi in the past dissapointed you, I am really sorry, I know I was wrong. From now on, I will use actual actions to make up for the mistakes made by young ignorance. At the same time, I will prove to everyone that Zhou NianQi is determined and can become a qualified idol."

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    What did she violated ?

15. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Onego123 has answered your question a few days ago. Because she involved in this, Zhou NianQi is suspended

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't understand how this is a bad thing on her behalf though? I really don't understand what she did wrong.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's a bit messy here
    Why are there dedicated threads if all ends on this one ?
    No one minds for some merging ?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  18. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

19. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm fine with it

• Like Like x 1
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

• Like Like x 1