1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's Master Degree.

• Like Like x 3
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two stories in the Abema Times:

"Reports that she has completed Seijo University Graduate School of Economics."
    not the degree, but the school.
    https://times.abema.tv/posts/7047245

An interview:

――It was just a year ago that the results were announced. Is there a moment when you realize you've earned a weather forecaster qualification?

After all, the first time I write the weather forecast manuscript by myself. You can read manuscripts without a qualification, but you can only write manuscripts if you are a weather forecaster. When I wrote it and read it myself, I realized "Oh, it's a weather forecaster."

――I think you have been very busy with AKB48 activities, such as studying at universities / graduate schools and qualifications, for the past 5 years.

Tests are held twice a year (August and January), but in January there is an annual AKB48 group event called "Request Hour". From the flow of the song program over the year-end and New Year holidays, there is a request hour, and it seems that there will be an exam within a week after that (laughs). That time was hard.

――AKB48 Entered “God 7” in the 53rd single world selection general election in June 2018 and then passed the exam in January 2019. I guess it was angry days.

I had to wait for some jobs, so I was studying at those times. (AKB48) Because of the large number of people, there are times when lessons → 2 hours free → lessons. The subject test is 60 minutes, so if you have 2 hours, you can do one past question and roll it up including commentary, or calculate yourself and say, "Do this today, do that." Also, after the theater performance, I went to the cafe where I was working until late at night to study.

――The weather forecaster is a difficult qualifier with an average pass rate of 5.5%. Did you have any advice from people around you?

With so many AKB48 members, I didn't come out when I wondered what my strength was. When I wanted a weapon that only I could find, the weather forecaster wondered. It's difficult and it will be hard, but I hope there is something that can be seen by doing it. I started thinking that way, but I continued to drop seven times, and there were quite a few times saying, "Isn't it better to stop doing it now?" "Is it still working?" . Nevertheless, the staff, teachers, members, and fans said, "I'll do my best," and there were people who supported me, so I thought I'd do my best, and there was no choice but to come here.

Everyone around me says "I should take it", but nobody said "I should definitely do it" because it is difficult. There were particularly few guarantees that could be taken, so many people said they didn't.

[more about writing as opposed to reading a forecast]

――I was trained under the weather forecaster Takashi Iinuma (* weather instructor who has been teaching for 5 years to pass), but I feel the difficulty of writing my own manuscript ?

Abemoni's (weather) manuscript is said to be around 2 minutes, but at first it was often not clear what to say until it reached that 2 minutes. At that time, I told my teacher, "Why should I say something like this?", And I was able to increase my word repertoire and wording. It's little by little, and there are still a lot to be done, but I'm glad I've been able to write more and more.

I often see the weather forecast during a typhoon, but until now, I usually watched it somehow, so I didn't care so much about "what kind of language do you use?" ? For example, when saying, "It will rain nationwide," I think it is difficult to express in detail, "If there is a place that does not fall, it is not nationwide, there is likely to fall." When the low pressure is not in the Kyushu region, the Chugoku region, or the Shikoku region, it is said that "Western Japan should be called!" What. Even though I knew it in my head, I thought it was difficult to put it into words.

[there is more about her interactions with other members during her studies]

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).jpg

https://times.abema.tv/posts/7047327

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thesis not necessary.

"The Graduate School of Economics offers M.A. and Ph.D. programs in Economics and Business Administration. Our programs provide rigorous training in the research process as well as close supervision by the relevant staff. Our purpose is to equip students with analytical skills and deep insights built on a base of advanced knowledge in Economics and Business Administration.

Our M.A. program offers two options: thesis and non-thesis courses. The thesis course is intended for students who plan to pursue a Ph.D. or to work as a researcher in the private, public, or non-profit sectors. Students are required to write a Master's thesis on an individually designed research subject. Meanwhile, the non-thesis course enables students to master advanced professional skills in the fields of Economics and Business Administration. Students are required to write a free-format research paper instead of a thesis."

https://www.seijo.ac.jp/en/academics/graduate/index.html

official Japanese site, which lists many different majors:
    https://www.seijo.ac.jp/education/faeco-grad-school/

Here is what the American Meteorological Society says about professional training (obviously doesn't apply to Japan, but the Japanese exam might serve a similar function).

"There are cases where an individual has not obtained a degree in meteorology or atmospheric science but has gained sufficient knowledge through coursework and/or professional experience to successfully fill professional positions, such as military weather forecasters or positions typically held by degreed meteorologists. These individuals can also be referred to as meteorologists. This includes individuals who have obtained and maintain either the AMS Radio or Television Seal of Approval or the AMS Certified Broadcast Meteorologist designation. Individuals who have little formal education in the atmospheric sciences, and who disseminate weather information and forecasts prepared by others, are properly designated weathercasters."

https://www.ametsoc.org/index.cfm/a...l-guideline-on-use-of-the-term-meteorologist/

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    You need to pass the certification for weather forecaster to be one. Of course, usually you don't attempt it without degree.

Yukirin doesn't have the certification -- you don't need certification if you are just reading the prepared script. You need one to prepare that script.

Regarding the master degree --- Japanese Master Degree are not that strict, even with thesis. A lot of programs even from top universities don't even require publication of the thesis as a graduation requirement, you just need to write it.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    that
    AND
    being an active aidoru
    AND
    Senbatsu SSK rankings despite efforts to keep her out

respect and well done

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really admire idols who go to university at the same time. I'm currently studying for a BA degree, and I've got two part time jobs, so I know what the pressure is like to do everything as well as possible. Of course, non of my jobs are anything like being an idol (nanny and nightclub bar staff), but the number of hours you can spend on sleep, leisure activities and a social life are close to 0. You can't even tell how stressed they must be, what with their constant smiles. It's really admirable.

• Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    But you still have time for S48! Too bad you don't get paid for it. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You need to claim time for yourself [hehe]

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Like Like x 1
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    English-language article from Asahi about Tomu starring in a new movie called "Okasan no Hibaku Piano" (Mother's piano that survived the atomic bombing):
    http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/13318060

7cc1befd3d1de4d64b521915b945c5df.jpg ee9ec4df1509a9a1474de32b19d9b54a.jpg

I've found a trailer for the movie but I can't embed it: https://eiga.com/movie/90470/

• Like Like x 4
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just come across an article published today on Diamond ZAI's website with an interview with Tomu about foreign exchange:
    https://zai.diamond.jp/articles/-/341863

img_f4f015776fcb6336bfc4c703b3eb818991864.jpg img_9c067a295c6d30cbde4e4bb31ab94c8269919.jpg

The article has a number of diagrams and tables so if anyone is into foreign currency exchange I'm sure they'll find it interesting! However I'm pasted below in the spoiler a Google translation of the text:

AKB48 / Muto Tomu from “Trading”.
    The reason why there are many loss cuts is the poor entry position?

May 12, 2020 (Tue) 14:42 released [Updated May 12, 2020 (Tue) 14:42]

“I want to earn enough money to live alone!” Says Muto Tomu , a member of the idol group AKB48 who is challenging FX on his own . The appearance of her fighting against the market is being serialized in the popular "AKB48 Muto Tomu no Waku Waku FX Life!"

 4th of article "Why of AKB48 · Muto Tomu is 1000 times of the deal!? Even winning percentage of 73% minus 130,000 yen in the three months ...?" Followed, this time trying to tell the fifth round of the pattern.

 I don't like the big deficit! If you break the rules, save 500 yen coins!

 Tomu's FX life resumed with the addition of Spartan Rules. However, there are already 1, 2 ... 7 500-yen coins in the savings box!

( Reproduced from the May issue of Diamond ZAi released on March 21, 2020 )

"Loss cut is really disgusting. Gaman, Gaman because the trade is being corrected" Title Image
    ■ How is the new Corona affected? A scenario thought by Yume
    Editorial department  The exchange market in February was rough.

Muto Jumu (hereafter, Yume) is a  new type of coronavirus. I thought. What is the end of the currency exchange in Corona? What? When something happens in the world, investors want to avoid risk, so the yen is easy to buy as a safe asset. That's why the yen will appreciate. However, should corona expand in Japan, yen may be sold and the US dollar / yen may rise. I have to think about either the strong yen or the weak yen .

Editorial department  If you can think so much, it's just a moment until you win! We changed the trading rules from last month and decided to save 500 yen coins if the rules were broken. Piggy bank, isn't it clattering?

Tomu Muto "This is the 7th ..." image
    Ten Yume  1, 2 …… 7 pieces are included ……. I decided to ban Nanping, but I ran it several times . Just tap and tap to buy more or sell more.

 What is the rule of the editorial department "Loss cut 20 yen, profit determination 20-40 yen"?

 If you make 20 Yume loss cuts 20 yen, the number of loss cuts will increase a lot.

 Maybe the editorial department has a lot of loss cuts because the entry position is not so good. Let's learn how to draw the horizon this time !

[Introduction to basic knowledge for FX beginners]
    ● Trend analysis of FX charts [Part 1] Support line and resistance line

"Draw a horizontal line on the chart to keep the knots in mind" image
    ■ The high and low prices of the "previous market" are also important
    The Yume  horizon should be able to catch past highs and lows where candlesticks collide many times.

The editorial department is  basically OK. However, there are periods even in the past. The long horizon drawn on the weekly or monthly bars is more powerful than the horizon drawn on the daily bar. This is because there are many people who are aware of it as a long-term milestone.

Yume,  but if it's a long-term line, you'll rarely come to the side.

In the case of  a day tray like Mr. Muto of the editorial department, the high and low prices of the "market that was open before" are important .

 There are three main Yume Exchange markets: Tokyo from 9am , London from the evening, and New York from around 22:30.

The editing unit  the day before if Tokyo market will be aware of the high-low of NY market to, the London market is aware of the milestone of the Tokyo market. In that way, there are often times when the market is hit by highs and lows, or it breaks and gains momentum. If you anticipate reversal, pulling near the horizon and then entering should reduce the loss cut .

Even in Yume  , I crossed the line that everyone didn't expect to cross, and saw a lot with a voice like "Hah" on Twitter.

 Even if the horizon, which was repeatedly flipped by the editorial department , is always broken. Especially in a rough market like today. That is why loss cutting is important.

It's  really difficult, but I'll put up with it!

This month's lesson "Let's study the No. 1 trading volume on the exchange market: Euro / US dollar" image
    ■ The fashionable central bank president is also a movie model
    Yume  : The euro was down in February . What was that?

 You look closely at the editorial department . The euro's decline is mainly due to the ECB (European Central Bank). I decided to keep the quantitative easing measures that resumed last November. The U.S./U.S. Yen didn't move much, but the U.S./U.S. Dollar dropped well, so the one selling was Uhahaha.

Tomu Yumeuro  / US $ I want to try it, but I don't really understand how to see the rate.

 If you move the decimal point of the editorial department two places to the right, the feeling is the same as US $ / yen. If it is "1.1150", it is "111.50 yen".

 Is the Yume loss cut and profit determination the same as the US dollar / yen?

 Except for the pound sterling and emerging market currencies where the editorial department is fluctuating, the loss cut is 20 pips and the profit is 20-40 pips.

 Powell (Fed Chairman) and Trump were the key players in Yume U.S. dollars, but who is the euro?

 The president of the editorial department ECB is a woman named Mr. Lagarde . A fashionable woman who became one of the models of the movie "The Devil Wears Prada". Her remarks on what to do with quantitative easing and interest rates are very important . Also of note are the leaders of the two major euro area countries, Germany and France.

Tomu Yume  is easy to move in Europe in the morning, around 4pm in Japan.

 Powell at the editorial department announced monetary policy at midnight, but at Lagarde at 8:45 pm. It's also a merit of the Euro / US $ that you don't have to run out of sleep.

Next Goal "Find Your Own Pattern with Daily Trade Notes" Image
    ■ Handwriting and Twitter The method is different for each person
    Editorial department Under the  current trading rules, you can't trade 100 times a day like before. Doesn't stress build up?

 There are ten dream stresses, honesty! Looking at my smartphone, I want to trade .

Editorial department In  order to win, it is also important to decide a strategy properly and trade in accordance with the rules. Would you like to make a "Trade Note" in order to improve one step further ?

"Let's add notes using smartphone memo function" image
    Tomu Yumu  Wow, I'm just taking notes every day or trying to get rid of it!

Tomu Muto "This time I will get it back in euro" image
    Editorial department The  method of attaching notes is handwriting, Twitter, blog, etc. Anything is fine It's important to continue. If you were Muto, would you use a smartphone memo app?

Yume I  wonder if that would be possible. You may be familiar with Twitter.

 Writing in the editorial department is the planned announcement of the strategy and economic indicators for the day, and the transaction record. You can also leave a screenshot of the chart to help find your winning patterns.

I  will regain the 500 yen coin savings from Jyumu next month!

• Like Like x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More movie trailers.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Does she ever cry? A topic on the news.

"When did you cry recently?"

Muto was shaken to talk with "I do not cry at all"
    However, it seems that no matter what happens, she doesn't cry, " I cry when I hit the wall because I couldn't do well due to the member 's graduation announcement or the stage lesson. I can only cry with that.

kdIJIPM-.jpeg

muto.jpeg

https://twitter.com/News_ABEMA/status/1278845116875026432
    https://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw7566831

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tomu's latest financial article in Diamond ZAI:
    https://diamond.jp/articles/-/242061

It includes mention of a NISA small investment project in which she. Orin and Chori will participate:

img_7f2819a321d0550e77f616d4290883c8109649.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Part 51 already, wow. How time flies.