1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Super rare ★ unreleased! Immediately after the performance behind the scenes summary.
    2:23 signing Miichan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    AKB playing Jenga ....

at 2:35 .... (and earlier as well) helping staff to clean up, いい女の子ですね

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I apologise in advance for cross posting on 3 threads but I'm really desperate... Does anyone know where I can download No Sleeves' 9th single "Kirigirisu Jin"? I'm very much willing to pay for it, I just need it digitally. I had to get rid of my CD player when I moved countries, and my laptop doesn't have a CD slot.

I'm situated in the UK, so 'No Sleeves' is neither on Spotify nor iTunes/Apple Music nor Amazon Music. I'd really appreciate it :cute:

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    seeing that you have bought the single, can't you rip it from a YouTube video?

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I bought an external cd/dvd player powered by the usb port. You might need a plug converter (or you could get a 3 or 5 way hub). Of course if you got rid of all your CDs, you probably don't need one.

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I do still have my CDs and I keep buying them, but I consider them more collection than actually useful / useable. I don't really want to buy a CD player now again seeing as I've just gotten rid of one... that also doesn't solve my issue, as the reason I want to have the songs digitally is because I would like to be able to play them on my phone on the go. I listen to music a lot more outside of the house than in it.

I've only found the songs 'Iinjane?' and 'Kimi ni Koi wo Shita' on other places of the internet so far. So I'm still missing MY SHINING STARS (Kojima solo) and Futu Omou Koto (Takamina Solo). Getting my hands on a buyable version of the single EP would mean I'd actually get them all

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "that also doesn't solve my issue, as the reason I want to have the songs digitally is because I would like to be able to play them on my phone on the go."

I use iTunes and import the CD to my computer. From there it goes to my phone or the really old iPod touch I use in my car. Like you, my collection (mostly what Cristafari gave me) sits on my shelf, but the music gets played, either from my computer, phone, or in my car.

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Ow, and you have the preferred version :)
    but more to the point, you sometimes gotta love this forum ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    aye, very impressive

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    New video, I think she was happy with the response to her makeup video, so this is a skincare video
    I hear Nyan-nyan being referenced as wel as Kitarie
    (interesting details (for me), she says Kitarie, but refers to Nyan-nyan as Kojima-san, I get it that Kitarie is a kouhai, but I would not expect her to be so formal about Nyan-nyan ;) )

if the video does not show watch the video
    here

Btw, that is a lot of work ... but she does have perfect skin, so it pays of

ow, and cute pyjama :)
    (maybe not the best of choice when you are sure to get it wet though ... ;) )

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This is why I mentioned in my original post that my laptop doesn't have a CD slot... :^^;: That's what I used to do when I lived with my parents and used the computer. Also not a possibility anymore.

Thank you for your efforts!

It's Type C, which contains all the songs I've already got... so I'm missing MY SHINING STARS and Futu Omou Koto, which are the Kojiharu and Takamina solos. I'd posted in their respective threads but it was deleted, so... I guess I'll have to go without them :cold:

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Interview with Miichan in Asahi Shimbun
    https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASN3V5RXSN3TUCVL03D.html
    sadly most of it is behind a paywall :/

[​IMG][​IMG]

quote from another tweet about the article:
    "I've felt that idol fans have been very enthusiastic over the past 14 years (laughs), but the idea is not to change but to increase, so I want you to stay in the hearts of fans all the time is" → Minegishi Minami graduates soon "I knew myself":

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Michan has collaborated on a video for the channel うしチャン / 潮みか【(Ushichan / Tide Mika 【)

Mika appeared in the video of Miichan that preparing takoyaki to eat.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan had diner with Hijme Syacho, who according to wikipedia is the YouTuber with the most subscribers in Japan
    https://timeline.line.me/post/_dZlzYnnYDRNipHre8PI9n5MGcEN3GzFVJZsz8cw/1158565260901027138
    Somewhere during the diner Miichan calls nyan-nyan and he's kinda shy :D

(and unlike some better known YouTubers around here, he doesn't come over as a complete dick ;)

btw, it was the first post on UUUM TIMES line account ... not quite sure what that's supposed to be or if Miichan will be there more often

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yuko's tribute to 14 years. If my google camera translate isn't too far off, Yuko mentions the concert originally scheduled for tomorrow 明日 (it is now April 1 in Japan).
    2277402211869153338_1395828484.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, it would have been tomorrow ... Miichan mentioned in a tweet that this would have been the last day of her prohibition ...
    And other people reacted that today she is supposed to be 10.000 days old .... so .... おめでとう!

そして、明日はみいちゃん卒業コンサート??だったよね
    soshite, ashita wa miichan no sotsugyō konsaato ?? datta yo ne
    your camera was right ;)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1245365647896240128
    本当だったら禁酒最後の夜。
    今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(115日目)
    ------------------------------------------------
    If it was true, the last night of prohibition.
    I did not drink alcohol today (Day 115)

• Like Like x 3
  19. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I really want to know her thoughts about her graduation being postponed like I want to know how she feels about it. But I'm glad that they decided not to hold the concert because of what's happening in the world and I'm glad they care about the safety of their members and fans and staff. (I mean I know they care for the safety of their members, fans, and staff for all these years), sorry if none of this makes sense I'm just nervous because it's my first time posting a reply here.

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, there is no need for you to be nervous
    Regarding your question, it seems Miichan saw the postponement, just like most of us, coming, so it wasn't as much of a disappointment as the postponement of Yuko's graduation concert on the day it was about to happen.
    Miichan has matured a lot, so she must know that it was just inevitable, especially with the Olympics to be held this year still being regarded as a valid option. And of course the needs of society are always outweighing the needs of the individual in Japan, so she won't even consider complaining about it.
    (and for sure she won't throw a temper tantrum like in the dressing room before the last theatre appearance of Aacchan :))
    I do have the feeling that with all sport events being cancelled the number of times AKB is appearing on TV has increased significantly, as tv networks are scrambling to fill the vacant time slots, so I think Miichan, being part of the senbatsu, has been pretty much busy all the time.
    (it's a bit weird that, she has a third row at the back position ... but she is included in almost all interview segments, that has of course to do with her graduation, but still doesn't really fit with her position)
    So in a way, it might even be a blessing in disguise for her, giving her more exposure then she normally would have had.
    I do think she has enjoyed the last three months since her graduation announcement a lot, getting lots of attention in a positive way.
    But in the end, it's hard to know what she really thinks

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2