1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Furuhata Nao (Naochan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Entame Next (six pages total)

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 8.05.01 PM.png

── SKE48's new single “FRUSTRATION” finally came to the center!
    Furuhata: Thank you!

──By the way, what did you think when you heard about the center?
    Furuhata: Hmm ... Oh? (Laughs)

──How did you know?
    Furuhata: “I have an interview. Please make up. There is also a camera.” I was called to the office. What is an interview with a camera in the first place? (Laughs) Do you think it's suspicious, but? There was a part that I thought. In fact, when I was told in the conference room, I really came here! I thought.

──When you first entered, it was the image that there were many male fans of Mr. Furuhata, but I heard that the number of female fans has increased recently.Furuhata: What is it? What is it (laughs)?

──Do you send anything to girls fans?
    Furuhata: I don't have a particularly low girl power (laughs). Hmm ... maybe the performance was great.

──Did you want to stand at the center?
    Furuhata: I thought that the top was the center to do idols. Standing at the center was also a dream that I had raised as my generation. The dream I had for my generation was now with my fans, so I wonder if I could come here without any problems.

──What are your future dreams?
    Furuhata: I wish I could save money and keep it alive (laughs). I want to try various things. Last time I was on stage “Hamlet” and I am interested in drama. Of course I want to explore and challenge various songs.

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2722

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Naochan started TikTok! Of course with a bang, cutest video ever.

3. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Nao :ome:

4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    Tanjoubi Omedetou Nao!!!!!
    :ome::ome:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nao is on the cover of the November edition of Date Plus Tokai Ban magazine:

61qbFTie8bL.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    News article from ModelPress about a new weekly TV show “Furuhata Maeda Noenishi Sake” on BS NTV starting 10/6 which is hosted by Nao and voice actress Maeda Kaori:

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1878586

aU_Q4ELuzqT8VIAt9BYI_stAEGROTLmXazVqyRrnzsQ.jpg BFuLsvMTR9o7zmUN2709VfUrMofl40UkpoARb4Dv5JM.jpg TulE84_rwjUkG8aXUZkW76VIGyXnWBDL_9IsscyC9zU.jpg jBHz8S6SxTu1nKm4bEMMltrN6ttfbn3_mzE961d2Up0.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's a show about drinking ? :confused:

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yup, they taste various kind of liquor, while discussing related theme. Give it a watch.

Anyway, Nao is beast in tonight anniversary stage, but leave it to Kokona to make her drink at least 10+ cup of bitter tea.:D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  9. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Dude, spoiler tags.

10. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A short New Year's greetings video from Nao:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'#d really like to see her centre another single this year - and a better song than Frustration was, give her a song that shows off her awesome vocal skills.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Wish they could decide soon about Tokyo so I could decide whether to book flights but considering the situation...

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  16. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    4/4 solo live cancelled. :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Guys, I need some advice. Assuming activities resume, I plan to visit Japan later this year. In other words, I want to meet Nao at least once in my life. I have never been to a foreign country, much less traveled all alone. As a fan, I have only bought CDs and there is a lot I don't know about the processes when it comes to fanmeets, lives, etc. What would be the easiest way to meet her? Could someone tell me and/or provide links to more information?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Check out a the threads in the AKB General Discussion section which give a lot of information about the process of seeing shows/attending handshakes, also a good place to ask questions about these things, people tend to be helpful there.

19. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    This is a brilliant goal which I support 100%

By far the easiest way is national handshakes or release events. For those you basically buy CDs that have tickets inside, show up, wait for your turn and get your passing moment of bliss of holding hands with Naochan. Repeat until you run out of tickets. Only downside is that you'll just get a couple of seconds.

Better but more complicated way is the large HS events for which the process has been described better elsewhere. But with those you can get much more time in with her and if you have at least some Japanese ability, a discussion.

Word of warning: Meeting Naochan is so wonderful just once won't be enough. =D

When it comes to traveling in Japan, it is easy. Google maps and Hyperdia will guide you to a lot of places easily and english signage and announcements are increasing.

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've met Nao twice (in 2016 and 2018) and meeting any 48 Group member is a unique (and VERY addictive) type of experience whether or not she's your oshi! There's a few Stage48 threads you could check out:

Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Your AKB48 Experiences

Your SKE48 Experiences

For each of them I'd recommend looking at the most recent pages of posts to find out how people applied for tickets and how they used them. I agree with @Tuhis that attending National HS events is the easiest way, you just need to buy some copies of the latest SKE48 single, remove the tickets and take them to the venue (the SKE48 website will have details of the schedule for the day). I prefer Individual HS events because you get more speaking time with members but you need to order tickets in advance from a service such as Chara-Ani or Mu-Mo and have them delivered to a proxy service in Japan who will forward them to you internationally at your own home address.

(and just to add that for me being able to look at Nao's lovely big dark eyes was quite something :cute:)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020