1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yes thank you for answering my question and yes I'm glad she fully matured about the postponement which we knew she would be:^^;:. I'm glad too that she also getting the recognition she deserved I mean it felt like another blessing after she was senbatsu again after 2017 but all in all I'm glad she's happy as long as she happy I'm happy.

Also, I've heard shes wanted the younger members to get a chance so that's why she turned down being center(i think I'm still not sure) and I know she helped and support them and helped get them the chances they deserved. (yes i know all the members help each other out and support each other since they are like family.)

Overall I'm glad to still be a fan after 10 years and I'm glad to be part of the AKB family(members, fans, staff etc.) :)

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think there's a nuance to that ... I'm pretty sure she was never considered as the center for 'Shitsuren, Arigatou', it would just not be logical to use Miichan as a center for one of the (few) major singles this year when she announced graduation, they will be performing it a lot more the coming weeks, and if Miichan had graduated as planned ... they would have to switch centers.
    What Miichan turned down was a solo graduation song, she wanted to inlude her Minechildren .... well, in the end it turned out to be almost a solo song after all, and a great one, one of the best AKB graduation songs ever! :)

O, I always thought only the Soukantokus did the traditional annual pink ribbons on the columns in the AKB theater, because I've only seen pics of Takamina, Yuihan and Miion ...

but it turns out Miichan did one at the 10th anniversary, an so did the captains of the other teams
    [​IMG][​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Miichan did a showroom on the 2nd, someone posted a clip on twitter
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1245703988667797512
    I'm glad it ends with a smile ... whenever Miichan cries I just want to hug her :/

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Kouya Joushibu Season 2~Tadaima Kousen Chuu~

-----------------------------------------------------

On the Ushio Mika channel has uploaded a new video.

潮みかと峯岸みなみは親友なのか?!
    (Are Mika and Minegishi Minami best friends?!)

Now i know why Miichan he has such a big bed. :hehe:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    With a famous guest

• Like Like x 4
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan and Sasshii, rivals in variety .... best friends for life :)

but Miichan!!!! don't do this in Italy!!!!! :D
    [​IMG]

I
    'm sure Miichan just does Sasshii's move wrong ... :)

those two ... will they ever grow up? ..
    ow, and I like how they show the staff... and how they seem to have fun as well (normally we can only hear them laugh be we never really get to see them)
    (even when they have to work while Sasshii and Miichan enjoy a meal)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

it's not Sasshi's move, they are parodying intro of a famous Youtube duo/Ohta Pro talento VamYun

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Nor in Catalonia. :D

There would be a fight.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

i'm sure this qs has been asked a billion times, is there a chance someone will sub Miichan videos in english?

• Like Like x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Tbh, I think the chances are slim, there has been a virtual deluge in AKB related YouTube channels, MikiShige, Miichan, YuuNaaMogiOn, Yukirin and now Yuihan
    There aren't all that many translators and on top of that we would need someone who's oshimen is Miichan or at least likes her enough to make the effort :/
    I for one would like to see subtitles for Joshikō but so far I haven been able to find any

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Paruroom gets 4 to 6 subs in just a few hours after posting. The latest YuuNaaMogiOn has none.

The difference: Paruru left her videos open for subs and invited people to contribute, so the subs are part of the video, not some later add-on. In constrast, AKS or whoever is not willing to let the world mess with their videos.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ok, valid point, although I'm not sure if Miichan's YouTube channel is AKS or rather M&S/Production Ogi (the editing of all the 'AKB' channels looks the same (even the MikiShuge one), but as Miichan will be graduating soon you would expect her channel to be controlled by M&S)

and ... I think Paruru has a bigger fanbase then Miichan (although Miichan might be more well known in the main stream)

13. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Paruru video is like 3-5 minutes each. It's much easier. And it is mostly clean voice.

In contrast to Miichan, YuuNaMogiOn, MikiShige.... The amount of overlapped talk, the amount of non-essential dialog (which are actually harder to translate than the essence), etc, all make subtitling magnitudes harder. You can summarize the video even if you only "get" like 80% of the content, but for subtitling, you need 100% comprehension (or as close to 100% as possible, which is hard even for native speaker).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    same if you did that in America

• Like Like x 1
  15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

And what do you call it?

Because we call this gesture "botifarra".:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nishino Miki has just tweeted a short video of herself with a protein drink and in the tweet she name-drops Miichan but I’m not sure what she means?

https://twitter.com/mikinishino4/status/1249205781850972160?s=21

リレーリレー
    第10走者 峯岸みなみさん

Google:
    Relay relay
    10th runner Minami Minegishi

• Like Like x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it's a リレー euh ... Relay, Miichan nominated her , after doing a video of her own when was nominated by NON STYLE comedian Ishida Akira(?)
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1248948285856829440

not sure what was happening here, it's from the RAGAZZE (Itallian for 'girls') 2 hour tv show with a whole bunch of idol groups
    https://twitter.com/k3po8gouki/status/1249001852638642177
    It almost looks like Miichan is asking them who of them thinks she is the cutest member in AKB?
    funny thing would be that one of the idol groups almost unanimously thinks so :)
    And over all, more then you would expect :)
    (otoh, she could be asking who of them thinks they are the cutest in the group, in that case the group with all the hand might have a proplem :D)

Ow, btw, were almost used to it now, but Miichan centered Aitakatta (the whole 15 seconds ;) ) and Jiwaru Days
    To think that there would be a day when Miichan centering on TV would almost feel like something normal :)

yeay, cooking with Miichan ;)

it seems cooking bacon is scary ;)
    then she pulled a can of beer from the fridge, opened it ..... and everyone thought .... no!, no alcohol!!!
    (even though I'd say if it's used in the dish the alcohol would have evaporated ...)
    anyway ... she realised her mistake ... and replaced it with a 0% beer :)
    (didn't go into the dish, btw)

ow, did I say I like Miichan in tight-fitting turtle neck sweaters? she look good in those

anyway, Miichan is like a lot of others (myself included, this will be week 4) self-isolating, hope everyone stays safe

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Glamor this way of dressing in a black turtleneck sweater with this hairstyle.

19. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    She really made me hungry. That looks really good.
    And she seems to have a lot of counter space, which isn't that usual in Tokyo. But then again, her apartment does seem pretty spacious.

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think Miichan apartment could easily house a family of four (following Japanese norms)
    She never might have made Kami-7 but I remember a ranking of earnings for idols a few years back where she did pretty ok