Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well we may never know if its was really planned or not. She announced graduation early January and they definitely knew the availability of Tokyo Dome at that time so they would've been targeting those dates. The pandemic made it difficult to execute the plans because the situation was in flux all through March -- Japan wasn't too serious about self-isolation early on. The plans for her grad concert may have stalled around then and when it became obvious that the pandemic was in effect in Japan it all was cancelled. I'm going to take Maiyan's word and believe they would've had a three day Tokyo Dome concert for her graduation.

On another note, if they were able to have her grad concert, then this would've been Maiyan's last day as a member. :cry2:

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I'm happy she's still a Nogizaka member. On the other, I wish to start the post-Maiyan era as soon as possible. On the third hand, I can't imagine this being what she planned. I can't imagine the emotions she's going through. The one certain thing she had, graduation, was thrown into uncertainty, and like the rest of the world during the pandemic, it is hard to foresee what the future will be.

I still wish her all the happiness in the world, and I can't wait to see the shining, successful, post-idol Maiyan.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@Generic_User i mean the other group, not Nogizaka. If they really planned to do on Tokyo Dome, then the proposal to held a join-gradcon should've come earlier. It's hard for me to explain in english but it's feel like "wow, you will held a 3 day gradcon on Tokyo Dome? Lemme join in".

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It has never been said from AKB that they want to do Tokyo Dome too right now, it just came from that rumour.

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That's why i said IF that's true.

5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sorry. I misread your entry. I though "they" meant Nogi management and not "whomever" had proposed the idea in that rumor. It was a ridiculous rumor anyway. I would doubt Nogi management would want to share the revenue that a Shiraishi grad concert would generate.

Personally, I'm doubtful she would be getting a grad concert to match their original plan. The idea of getting 50k people together in this era of the rona virus is foolish. Most likely they'll do something smaller, and hopefully let us live stream it! I want to add to my collection of bootleg livestream Nogizaka graduation concerts. Although, I still only have half of Wakatsuki's grad concert: anyone know where to find the first half?

6. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    im looking for it too all the sites i know doest have it..

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It is very much elusive. I'm wondering why it was only half?

Back to Maiyan, do you think that with the success of that smartphone film that she was on the verge of doing more film or tv drama acting? She wasn't one for stage was she.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really2 hope so. I believe she wants to pursue acting more seriously as well.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Facial recognition software thinks someone else looks like Maiyan.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

video in that other person's thread.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That other person? Who are we talking about?

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Ex akb member Shimazaki Haruka

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The idea of Minegishi being on the same level as Maiyan is just too laughable to take seriously, I guess it shows how bored everyone is that this has taken up more than 2 pages of posts :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Everyone knows Manatsu is Maiyan's true twin.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Maiiiyaaan on Mezamashi TV this morning.
    Lost to Maiyan in janken [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Shiraishi Mai and SONY singer-songwriter milet appeared in NTV music show BUZZ RHYTHM 02 on 29 May 2020.

milet confessed she really likes Shiraishi Mai very much and asked her give her a nickname, so Shiraishi Mai gives two nicknames for milet to choose: misyan (みーしゃん) and mittan (misyan). milet said both of them are cute and she chose mittan.

milet-mittan.jpg milet-mittan-nickname.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Glad to see Maiyan again. She started to grab more solo appearance as if she graduated already, yet she is still called Nogizaka46 Shiraishi Mai.
    That's maybe a blessing though.

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    JIJI PRESS has just posted a longer version described as an 'online drinking party' involving Maiyan and the comedy duo Shimofuri Myojo:

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I miss her already... :(

19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She really does have one of the most gorgeous smiles of all time.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    she should open an instagram account ASAP, Nishino's is growing so fast and Shiraishi's could've been even bigger but she's probably never gonna surpass it cause the advantage of Nishino opening it years before.

• Dislike Dislike x 3