1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've edited it. Also, she didn't join Keya in 2015 via the draft. She auditioned and didn't make it, but then made it in 2016 :)

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    yeah, that's what I meant. In other words, the start of her team history is on 2015, then why would she be in hiatus since 2011?

3. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well... like I said before that side note, I've edited it already. It's not 2011.

4. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I have several suggestions to make. First, can you guys include the STU member's unit in their Trivia section the way it was for old AKB member's in their old clubs? Something like "Member of STUDIO" or "Leader of STUDIO", since the units seems to be here to stay anyway.

Secondly, the Zenkoku Tour of STU48 in 2019 was extended and given 3 additional dates: 25th January in Osaka (Morinomiya Piloti Hall) and 24th February in Chiba (Maihama Amphitheater) (there was actually supposed to be a 3rd date on the 1st March in Fukuoka but it got cancelled due to the unit, not sure if that's relevant information tho). The concert date on 24th February had all members (1D3 + Naachan except for Fujiwara Azusa and all 2nd Gen members)

Isogai Kanon's last day at STU was May 10th, not May 20th.

Also, the units were revamped

For Seto7 and Setomaiku, I think you can put it in the "Former Units" section or whatever. MiKER is supposed to focus on Sports and MC, so basically a fusion of Seto7 and Setomaiku.

In the Team Section for STU, Sugahara Saki is still listed even tho she graduated last year. Please remove her.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. McKenzie Fall

McKenzie Fall Kenkyuusei

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    There are several requirement iirc, one of them being you need to join for at least several months/weeks (I forgot) and have made a lot of post (I forgot how much exactly lol)

• Like Like x 1
  7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Hello, its been a while. First I would like to apologize for the mistakes that I made back then. Also, I havent followed this thread for like 2 years so I have no Idea whats going on... What are the major changes and why cant I upload Images anymore? Or am I just to dumb to do so

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Image uploads don't work anymore. It has to do with either storage requirements or permissions in the directory they're being stored in. It has been that way since I believe sometime last spring. Everyone wants it to be fixed. No one knows how to fix it.

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Thanks for the reply. Thats very sad to hear

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It's been the root of database errors that we periodically have. And it's because S48 downgraded to a lower quality hosting plan, I think.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So I've gone through this now and I have a question for the other editors.

Should we use the units instead of the STU page/teams? Every member of STU48 is now part of one of these units, excluding Naachan. This leads me to wonder, does becoming part of the unit count as being promoted? They don't have teams and these units seem to be the closest thing to teams.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I don't think it counts as being "promoted" to teams. I mean the Draft 3 girls were in units for a while before it was announced that they are formally being promoted (at TIF last year), but obviously there's still no teams. With that said, sometimes the girls to introduce themselves with the unit the way members from other groups would introduce themselves with Teams.

13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Now that STU's band/unit Aoi Himawari is finally getting their own song in the upcoming 5th Single, may I suggest the introduction "They were created for the Tokyo Idol Festival 2019." to be changed to they were first revealed at STU48's 2nd Anniversary Concert? It was created for the 2nd year anniversary and they kept it official rather than make it a one time thing for TIF or something.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Aoi_Himawari

Since I'm just always bugging you guys about what to change with the STU48 pages, I want to ask for permission to update the wiki too, despite knowing the one that grants the permission is rarely even here...

• Like Like x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nobody but him can grant access, so you'll have to find a way of contacting him. I know he's sometimes on Discord (the No AKB, No Life discord; no idea about the official Stage48 discord).

Would it be okay to say they were revealed at the concert and had their first official appearance at TIF19?

15. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I think it's definitely fair to say that!

Btw, since AKB, HKT and NGT are no longer parts of AKS (which is updated in the groups' entries, it might be a hassle but perhaps it's better to update the girls' agencies to their respective new agencies?

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ishida Chiho has transferred to the Wild Planet section of Twin Planet.

"Chiho Ishida joined "Wild Planet", an actress/actor section in Twin Planet.
    In the future, while focusing on STU48's activities, we plan to challenge the actress business as a solo activity.

We look forward to your continued support.

[Official Site]
    http://wp-co.jp/

https://www.tp-e.jp/news/chiho-ishida/

17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

If anyone wants to update the penlight colors for all the Sakamichi group girls, @gish0046 compiled them all here.

In the meantime, some updated trivia for Keyakizaka46 Second Generation members since some of their profiles are quite empty:

Seki Yumiko
    • Favorite Food: Ramen (specifically Tonkatsu Ramen)
    • Favorite Manga: One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, and Tokyo Ghoul
    • Favorite Artist: Kenshi Yonezu
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Watanabe Rika
    • Was a model with the "NEXT MODEL COLLEGE" agency prior to joining Keyakizaka, and walked for FACo (Fukuoka Asia Collection) Fashion Show.
    • Was an avid fan of Keyakizaka before joining and went so frequently to handshake events that she was recognized by members.
    • Never danced before joining Keyakizaka
    • Was a member of the brass band and plays alto saxophone. She performed "Sekai ni wa Ai Shikai Nai" during the Sakamichi Joint Auditions
    • She is a fan of the SoftBanks Hawks baseball team
    • Doesn't like smiling with her teeth in photos, but when other members take the photo, her laugh comes out naturally
    • (not sure if you want to include rumors but if so...) Is rumored to be the granddaughter of the president of Seki Furniture Co., Ltd. a well-known furniture company in Kyushu

Tamura Hono
    • Nickname: Honyo (ほにょ), Honochi (ほのち), Tamutamu (たむたむ)
    • Audition Song: Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
    • Favorite Color: Light blue, Yellow-Green, Purple, Pink
    • Favorite Food: Cream Puff, Cheese
    • Favorite Animal: Bear, Dog
    • Performed with Keyakizaka46 at NHK's Utacon on December 4th, 2018, only a day after being announced as a member.
    • Known for her great reactions on Keyakitte Kakenai.

Inoue Rina

Morita Hikaru
    • Favorite Food: Oden, Umeboshi, cheap sweets (Correction)
    • Favorite Animal: Bird, Axolotl (Correction)
    • Favorite Manga/Anime: Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul
    • Favorite Artist: Sakanation, ONE OK ROCK
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Imaizumi Yui
    • The youngest of four sisters.
    • Could play the Taiko (Japanese drum)

Matsuda Rina
    • Favorite Color: Red
    • Favorite Food: Beef Tongue, Chicken, Vegetables
    • Has an older sister
    • Was a member of her student council in middle school

Takemoto Yui
    • Nickname: Chuukemon (ちゅけもん)
    • Edit: Has a younger brother.

Fujiyoshi Karin
    • Audition Song: Our Mistake (Morita Doji)
    • Favorite Color: White and Light Blue (addition)

Matsudaira Riko
    • Edit: Favorite Foods misspelled
    • Edit for Skills: Basket -> Basketball
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Watanabe Rika
    • Hobby: Listening to rock
    • Self-proclaimed "Do-in-kya (ド陰キャ)" meaning she has a "uncool" and gloomy character.
    • When she was a student she never stayed long in any clubs or put in any effort, so she applied to become an idol in order to change herself.
    • On Keyakitte Kakenai, she scored the lowest on the Academic Test in the whole group.

Yamasaki Ten
    • Favorite Color: Wine color, Khaki
    • Favorite Animal: Snake
    • Favorite Food: White Peaches, Dried Plums, Potatoes (Correction)
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Hirate Yurina
    • Eldest of three sisters.
    • Dislikes small animals.
    • At debut she began with a strong declaration "山崎天の天は頂点の天、欅坂46を頂点に導きます" meaning "The Ten in Yamasaki Ten is the very top of the Heavens (Ten), I will lead Keyakizaka46 to the top [of idol world]!"
    • Her danso on Keyakitte Kakenai was extremely popular amongst the members.

Edit: You could also add that Inoue Rina auditioned for NMB48 when she was in 5th grade.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hello, I want to suggest the following things to avoid confusion and misconceptions specially from people outside the fandom.

1. In the AKB singles where Ikoma Rina is in senbatsu, she should appear as part of the team she was at that moment (I think it was Team B) and not as part of Nogizaka. Because it looks like Nogizaka is part of the AKB48G.

2. Keyakizaka last single should be included in another category like "Special singles" or "Digital singles". Not just because it's a digital single but also it doesn't follow all the formalities we see frol regular singles like senbatsu announcement, senbatsu formation, and center position. I know most of the fans see it as the 9th single that was expected since last year, but since it's not it should be in another category.

3. Nogizaka Under Super Best should be in another category called Best Albums because that's what it is.

19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was gonna disagree with this at first, but I want to post here for the other editors why I think this makes sense. We tend to list primary group positions first, but only if the release is by the member's primary group, i.e.:
    • Okada Nana's primary group is AKB48.
      • On "Sustainable," she is listed as AKB48 Team 4.
      • On "Daisuki na Hito," she is listed as STU48.
    • Takayanagi Akane's primary group is SKE48.
      • On "FRUSTRATION," she is listed as SKE48 Team KII.
      • On "Rashikunai," she is listed as NMB48 Team BII.
    • Yamada Nana's primary group is NMB48.
      • On "Kamonegix," she is listed as NMB48 Team M.
      • On "12gatsu no Kangaroo," she is listed as SKE48 Team KII.
    Therefore, I agree, Rina should be listed as Nogizaka46 for all the Nogi releases, but as AKB48 Team B for all the AKB releases.

20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^and the most similar case is Matsui Rena, she's listed as SKE Team E for SKE releases and as Kennin member for Nogi releases.
    ============================
    A suggestion I forgot to mention yesterday is that the IZ*ONE discography should be separated in two categories the Korean and Japanese. Not only in the Group's page but also in every member's for example keeping the IZ*ONE A-side for Japanese singles and adding somthing like Korean tittle tracks for Korean releases. As for B- sides, just one that that says IZ*ONE jp B-sides and other one that says IZ*ONE Kor B-sides.
    Also the center tittle of Wonyoung in Korean relases should be erased since those songs don't have centers. You could add something in her tribe that says that she's the center of the group and that's it. Thanks in advance.