1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

https://www.ntv.co.jp/nogisuki/

if the video does not show watch the video here

——

I watched the debut and was moderately entertained. I wonder if MoriHigashi will always appear in all the skits. Unfortunately, the new 4Ki members didn’t make an appearance tonight.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think this show might not be for me, I barely survive watching that first episode. Morita taking part feels like it was a wasted opportunity for the girls to do the skits by themselves. Overall it was all Morita honestly. Yuri's skit was fine I guess simply because it was the very first one. Still warming-up. I really enjoy watching Yuri just for being Yuri but I had a hard time with this one. Mayu's skit is nothing I haven't seen before so it was just a matter of finishing the show from there. The new girls not making an appearance gave me an impression of the two groups still separated. That's just my own frustration. Will the subtitle change my opinion, maybe, maybe not. It's a skit and I kinda get the story and what's going on. Sorry if I sound too negative about this first episode. Perhaps the following episodes will be more fun.

PS: Ayame :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I kinda agree with you. I’ll give it a few more episodes for improvement. To be honest, the skits need to be written better. I didn’t mind Morita so much but I can see where he can be a bit overshadowing.

4. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Oops, I posted to the wrong thread not realizing that the appropriate one's already here.

Is it weird that I liked the pilot? I found myself cracking up in some bits of the show. Subtleties like, Yanchan being Yanchan, Doko E references, Harley Yakubo trying hard not to laugh, etc.

Anyway, judging from the initial trailers and preview in the closing credits, my guess is 3rd to 4th ep is when the new 4th gen will appear. And it's okay. I don't think there's alienation of some sort; I think they'd just rather have them smooth and ease in, which in itself is tricky... considering the nature of the well-documented encounters of the first 11 and MC. I'm curious as to how the first interaction with Saraba and the new 4th gen will be presented.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Not at all. My dissapointment is I couldn't enjoy it as much as you did. It's not the show itself, I mean I was looking forward to it.
    About the new girls, I was hoping they open the new show with a simple intro, few interaction before they get started. We've been waiting for so long (and so are they for sure) Guess 2-3 more episodes before they join in.
    Same here. It's just that for me it almost felt like he's the main actor and the girls are just extras. I don't blame him really.
    I think you're right, let's see if they can come up with better ideas. Specially if this show will run for 20 episodes. Anyway, it's a learning experience for the girls and we're just in the first episode :chuffed:

6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I thought it was great. Feels so nice to have the girls back.
    I personally would prefer a show like Doko e than a skit show but I still like it. Reminds me of that old Morning Musume show.

7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    It was quite enjoyable actually. Obviously made for fans as there are many character nuances played on
    I enjoyed Mayu's segment particularly [hehe] (and so did Kakki)
    that swapping of boke/tsukkomi in the skit. brave girl haha

Either way, any opportunity to see Kakki. I heart-o <3
    looking fwd to next week already

Its still being warmed up. The only way is up from here

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Same here. Eventho it's not like what i'm expecting but i still like it.

9. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

1st eps is pretty funny. Kitagawa gets so much screen time in this so credit to the writers for giving her a major role. She was mostly absent in "Doko e" until the 2nd half.

The girls obviously picked up on Morita favoring Mayu since the valentine episode. Kaki voicing her displeasure in Morita praising Mayu is entertaining.
    The newly wed skit is not boring at all since it's not a serious skit. I don't mind seeing more Mori&Mayu scenes since that pretty much gets the other members jealous.

After watching Zoom meetings pretty much every week for most of the idol groups, its nice to see a "normal" show.
    Also Keep up the good work Tamu for the subs. ciao

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I think your enjoyment of the show probably hinges on how invested you are in 4th gen. In my case, I loved it, because I think 4th gen are just so strong and I'm more than happy to have more of all of them in any capacity. And I like that we're not just doing more of the same, like give them a variety of things to try so they can find out what their particular niche is, eh.

Seimiya Rei with that side-parting, leather jacket and black jeans, though. . . Crikey, what a gorgeous human being.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Does the member comes up with their own ideas on this show?

12. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i love comedy so I don't mind the format and is always a nice thing that the youngster keep experiencing and learning new things.
    for first eps, the idea for my pace yuri is great--well I think we can expect a series of it xD-- but on the execution, the flow and banter a little bit off. I think they need to rehearse more and rewrite it; like I don't see any reason why Morita has must four underlings, when like only two of them involve. it also feels claustrophobic with so many of them in the small set. Morita also I think should rework his tsukkomi-nity because sometime it does feel redundant.
    Mayu's skit is an old pattern I believe but still nice to see it.

my bet either Sarabaa or the show writer--or them both.

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

There's should be a sequel for this. Captain Yuri vs Evil Yuna :corr:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Very likely. Plus, it's almost they foreshadowed something with Rei on how astute her hearing was.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Yes! This is what I've been waiting for so long and watching the first episode had me very excited. This show is so good for me as a viewer. I absolutely love Japanese comedy and this is hands down a blessing from the gods above. I watch a lot and when I mean a lot, I mean a very huge amount of Japanese comedy so this is perfect for me. The structure of the show and the casting is excellent and with what I've watched so far I'll be watching this for as long as I can. Amazing job Nogizaka! You scored a home run for me.

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Well tonight’s episode was 4Ki’s spin on several owarai geinin acts and I was again moderately entertained. I enjoyed Yakubo’s skit and in between set scenes. She is naturally funny. I am, however, looking forward to Rei’s skit of super male host Roland (Reiland) next week.

17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    The references from the last episode. Don't really know much about them, but it's remarkable how close they got to imitating them. Even Saku's facial blemishes were on point. :D

Seimiya, Tsutsui

Hayakawa, Tamura

Endo, Kakehashi

Kaki, Kanagawa

Yakubo

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Just watched the second episode; Yakubo did so well. :)

19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Well it's like saku has good brain in comedy inside her calm demeanor :D
    but the mvp this eps is mio-chan, well done.

20. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Oh jeez. Mio was really good in that episode. It's like the Hulk--no need to act anxious because that's her secret: she's always anxious. But it does look like she's got some natural talent for acting in there. It's also looking like Mio has huge untapped power. She has a lot of restless energy, but it's being used up by her worrying. But as we've seen from her skit performance, when she can redirect that nervous energy she can reach a super high tension level. I feel like she's going to be someone who can really light up a stage when she gains more and more self-confidence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1