1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    You know you've been watching too many Japanese variety shows when you recognise all - or most of - those comedy routines. :lol:

It's so, so good to see Mio getting some of the spotlight, hopefully she'll get a confidence boost - she did so good.

But seriously, 4th gen just go from strength top strength for me - they're great in this, a few of them really stood out in their 2 dramas and they were brilliant, sometimes scene-stealing last weekend. Oh, and on top of all that, they're great performers, singers, dancers with apparently infinite potential. If this is the future of Nogizaka46, sign me up, I can't wait to see what they'll do next.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I enjoyed Episode 3’s skits over previous shows so far. I think Rei’s portrayal of super host Roland was funny. Kaki’s accident in the shuukan skit was top.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It seems that they won't appear in the studio and meet Saraba MC. They only play in one skit, and maybe, Saraba MC and members will comment on it. But, if they were in the studio, I'd loved to see how they interact with other members and the MC. Maybe, the beautiful lady in your pp will get jealous over on how nice Saraba MC treat the new members. Or, my baby Kakki will be overprotective again to protect them from being teased by Morita.:D

+++
    Btw, it's not related to Nogiskit. A couple of days ago, I watched a clip from Saraba's (Morita's(?)) radio show that featured Hinatazaka member, Saitou Kyoko as its main guest. Morita said that he has subscribed Hinatazaka mobame service, and know almost everything about Hinatazaka, especially Kyoko. But, he said that he didn't have any interest in Idol until recently. Maybe, after he becomes MC for Nogi 4th gen, he starts to develop that interest? I wonder if he also subscribes to the 4th gen mobame? I'd loved to see 4th gen members confronts Saraba about this matter. :D

6. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    For real? Oh well...
    But yeah, kinda wish they'd get to personally introduce themselves though. Our new girls need more screen time! [hehe]

7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

lol, the mayu's skit has a tricky part with increasing absurdity with each encounter, but with kaki's grandiose off-the-script fall it makes whoever the follow up a hard time to topple that. I love to see Seira not hold herself and improvise but kaki' just too epic:lol:.

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

At first I was a little disappointed we were getting a skit show instead of a new season of Doko e, but I actually really like this show and I feel like the girls are really getting to show off their talents in way we wouldn't get to see in a show like Doko e.

All of the members have been really funny and some have really surprised me.
    In this episode I thought Mayu was really great. I think she has a talent for comedy. The "It's me!" gag honestly wasn't all that great (got a little repetitive and predictable) but I thought her timing and delivery were really good.

Kaki's fall was funny also and she handled it well and continued the skit gracefully which I liked.

As far as new 4th gen, none of the skits have social distancing which makes me think they were all filmed awhile ago, at least the ones we've seen so far. As far as them being in the studio, there's probably not a whole lot of room with everyone being six feet apart and the format has a lot more closeups rather than shots of everyone like in Koujichuu. But we'll see them eventually.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Didn't watch the last two episodes until today. Not much on the entertainment part of the show but I'm still getting a lot by learning more about the girls.
    These two in particular.
    [​IMG]

Good thing Kaki wasn't hurt and went on with the skit. Seira's follow-up whether insinuated by Higashi or not, I think that was great. The first time after three episodes I thought, that was really good.

During the self-assessment, Rei awakens Seira's competitive spirit. It's been like this since Doko e :hehe:

I love what Kaki said and I love her more because of that. A good takeaway from that episode.

As for Yakubo's ep.2 performance. That's good for her. She's really hard on herself as shown behind the scene. She needs a lot of confidence boost and hopefully, she's getting it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I was expecting much more from My Pace Hero Captain Yuri to include shin 4Ki but we get ripped off with semi jikoshoukai most fans already know. Also, 4Ki hatsu talk with MCs Saraba was cut short. Ayame's skit was mediocre and kinda felt bad for her. Sorry, I don't want to sound negative but I feel tonight's episode was a step back. Next week's episode does look entertaining if that does provide a ray of hope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If I put myself as a general audience for skit show, I have to agree with you @Takoyama . But, maybe I'm too biased to 4th gen, especially the new 5, this episode has successfully make me scream fanboying over them. :D

On the side note, I'm happy that the new 5 finally has a chance to interact with MC, especially Runa. However, it is also sad to see that this amazing gen has not spend too much time to have fun with main Nogi MC, Bananaman.

12. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Watched the latest (4th) episode. I do enjoy the previous episode more, but there are some good things here and there. Ayamen as a mentalist/hypnotist? More on that in a bit.

In my mind, these kind of shows (Nogizaka Doko E and this one) are their developmental/training ground - therefore I'm more forgiving and tend to expect the performances to be kinda rough around the edges. I don't expect home run every single time they went out there, especially shin 4-ki members - I'm hoping they keep on working on their performances and improve. After all, as the legendary Wayne Gretzky would say, "You miss 100% of the shots you never take".

Ayame's segment - ok...so I am biased because I loved Ayamen a lot and I'll elaborate a bit since I'm a magic nerd. First off, it should be "mentalist" not "mental list" (not a big deal, but I just wanna put it out there). A mentalist performs mentalism...mental feats of magic that could be prop-less, playing with the mind a bit. Things like mind-reading, predictions, hypnotism...among others. You may seen examples of these most famously by Derren Brown, Marc Spelmann on Britain's Got Talent, Rick Lax on FB, Max Maven, and lots more.

Setting the stage: In a pre-COVID koujichuu episode (I believe it's the 'settling grudges' episodes), there's a segment on Ayame hypnotizing Yuri-chan. With that and this Skits episode, I guess Ayamen have a little interest in saimin-jutsu/hypnotism.

The verdict on the segment itself: the mentalist AYAME is apparently hailed from Las Vegas. Morita serves as her 'translator'. Did some saimin-jutsu on some of the members...being hypnotized to do the things they're reluctant to do (like Mayutan doing the kime-gao). There are some potential ideas here...with more polishing and variety in her mentalism performance (or even just a parody of), this could be really good. My personal final score: 6.5/10

Would love to see the new 4-ki members integrated more in the upcoming episodes.

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Ayame is my favorite but I don't know if she really has the personality/demeanor for this type of comedy. At least not yet. Starting off with a simpler role like this one who hopefully make her more comfortable to push herself in the future.

As for the show itself, its hard to do a sketch comedy show that's consistently funny. In America, the top sketch comedy show is Saturday Night Live and that show is funny maybe like 1/5th of the time.
    I think they've been doing a good job for amateurs, everything has at least been entertaining.

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I really like Captain Yuri. She's the real of my pace hero lol
    And i like the relationship between Saraba and the member specially Mayutan.

15. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    I think they purposefully laid it as 'Mental List' to add to the joke, but that's just IMO.

On the reaction video, Ayame said that she felt a bit down/sad/depressed afterwards because the segment was heavily ad-libbed. That and coupled with the fact that it's her first.

Higashi Bukuro asked that should they follow it up, what aspect would she want to get better on. She said she doesn't like how her character and him (host) ended up being able to understand each other. :^^;:

Somehow I feel the funniest bits manifest when the girls are forced to react to something spontaneous, usually when initiated by either MC.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

@TAMU - first of all, thanks for your subbing work. I owe a lot of my fanboying of 4th-gen thanks to the videos subbed by you. :) I do agree with most of your points and appreciate the explanation since I only watch the unsubbed video with my non-existent Japanese language skill.

My belief is that the ad-lib/spontaneous nature of the performances and interaction with the hosts is a good thing - that, in my opinion, keeps them on their toes as a performer. And that feeling of being down afterwards? I think that's not a bad thing, I interpret that as "I feel I could do better" which can be fuel for self-improvement. I'd rather have that than "yeahhh, I got this nailed down! I'm awesome!". Though in Mio-chan's case (for her Fuwan-chan segment) it could be a sign of her usual low confidence (as shown in the 1st Doko E episode & the confession by seaside episode).

So I assume this show also have unaired on TV/Hulu footage like Nogizaka Doko E previously? I guess I should check them out for extra context. Maybe I just wanna see more of my beloved 4th gen.

17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    @Isaac H Yes sir, they have Hulu scenes too. It's mostly reaction shots, though it's kinda funny looking at their reactions at certain embarrassing bits. Yakubo could barely open her eyes watching Fuwan-chan. :D

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@TAMU does they have new 4th gen talking segment on hulu too?

19. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    On the latest one, no. The show stated that the uncut first chat between Saraba and the 4.5 girls will be on Bluray/DVD.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I quite enjoy angel vs devil even tho it's all too common. I mean, take a look at those two beautiful angels - in black. Well, they're my angels. :blush:
    Nice to see more interaction with the new members. Next week will be one of my favorite pairing so I'm looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 2