1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

+1. I really like Seira here and her akuma pose.

I quite enjoyed YanchanaYanchan skit. I also wouldn’t mind if they performed this live.

2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Watched the latest episode a short while ago. On a whole, I like this one better than last week. Then again, I saw it unsubbed with my limited Nihongo...so I may not getting the full context here.
    • The skit "Morita's Inner Angel and Devil" is fine. Each inner angel/devil having their own angel/devil is a little twist. Loved all the participants, they did well. I mean, Seira as the Devil...oh I need to switch on the aircond in here. It got hot suddenly.
    • I think the world of Ayame-chan, and I loved her dearly...but...her "Morita no baka~" line this week is much better than her mentalist skit in the previous episode. Just my personal view.
    • I like the Yan-chan skit...probably will like it more once I fully understand the words. Yancharu Yan-chan? Yan-chan rebelling or something? I'll need to watch it again later.
    • I just realized something: I like seeing Kakki move. Her dancing and swaying...there's something captivating about it. Well, except when she fell two episodes ago haha - but even then she improvised & made the most out of that.
    Next week: Kakehashi in police uniform. Hmm. If I hear the line "you're arrested for stealing my heart" I swear I'll...I'll still watch.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode.
    The angel and demon skits was pretty entertaining. Ayame's Ba~ka was just perfect. Even 18yo Rika is too soon to reach the annoying level of 16yo Ayame's Baka, Morita said.:D
    Yanchana skits was funny. It made me laugh here and there, epsecially the Momotaro part and Yanchan closing speech.:D
    The "Search for New Chara" segment was also funny. Morita and Yanchan talk part especially. :D
    Next week, Osaka obasan! I want to know, if they really end their talk with "shiran kedo"[hehe]

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I really like both skits on last episode. Seems we wont get enough of Seira :corr:
    And that Yanchaaaan song can't get out from my head lol

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Tonight's skits weren't as impressionable compared to last week imho. The more you watch this show the more you can see who excels at acting. So far I think that Rei and Seira and maybe Kaki are comfortable in front of the camera. Overall I think that both Rei and Seira are very good at variety and can be good at MC.

Shin 4Ki's akogare no senpai talk was the highlight for me although it was very short segment. I wanted more! At least we get a skit with Runa and Nao next week. I really have high hopes for Runa.

6. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Mayu is too imo.
    Rei and Higashi-san don't look like they are 18 years apart for some reason. Either she looks mature or he looks young.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Those Kansai grandma already funny for me even without subs.

I think it's works both ways. Rei doesn't looks as a 16 yo and Higashi doesn't looks like he's at 30's lol

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Rei looks and acts mature for her age. Her birthday is coming up soon but still...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Isaac H

Early impressions/highlights from episode 6 (raw version). I like it just fine...probably more after seeing the subbed version once that one's out.

Really love, looove this hairdo on Rei. Reminds me of Midori Imai from Shirobako (though that one's actually a side-tail).
    [​IMG]

First skit: Sayaka's police skit.
    [​IMG]

Rei looked so mature here, doesn't seem like they're that much older apart in age. Though Higashi seem to be rejected hard here (even the officers left laughing at him). Personally hated the "...nanchatte~" fakeout trope, so I'm glad they're making fun of that.
    [​IMG]

Future Kitagawa skit, it seems like. And Yuna in cheerleading outfit, forgot to screenshot that one.
    [​IMG]

Osaka obaasan skit from Seira & Kakki.
    [​IMG]

Runa-chan in the "chatting with new 4-gens" segment. Looks like we're going to see her skit next week!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I feel this week episode has the best skits so far. It funny and everyone played it so well.

Sayaka nailed the role like, flawlessly, but rei always act as herself, just the usual rei lol. Rei always looks mature in compare to her actual age and antics, but this eps really highlights that visual, it believable as like she on mid 20s, the role just fitting with bukuro-san :O

Seira was perfect. She just born performer, the fact she feel embarrassed but enjoyed dig and sink herself into the role. And kakki just complete this performance. Nice tsukkomi morita-san.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

For me the best skits so far is Kakki and Yanchan from last week. But this week still great too.
    I like how Runa speaking friendly to Saraba, “i've been a fan since King of Conte, but you just not my #1” :rofl:

12. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    In the reaction video for that skit last week, that might have been the hardest Endo and Kitagawa try to contain their laughs. Especially coming from them who aren't usually shown having a :^^;: face.

13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I really really enjoy that skit but the little problem i kinda miss out on few parts because it too japanese-ish, self reference kind of stuff(imnot sure the that is the right word actually ) . But my reaction still like saku "what the hell is this" because it so absurd.
    The latest episode is just solid back to back skits and performances, typical thing that we see more often.

runa trait for innocently and politely "hurt other ppl feeling" really give me the typical vibe One Piece banter lol.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Love this week's episode. It is always fun to watch the dialect segment, like one of Nogidoko episodes. And, it feels like an adventure for me to look for the meaning of those dialects. I got all the Kansai dialects and its joke on Kakki and Seira joke. It is easy to understand. However, need to search the internet for "Chibake tottara oen de", which apparently an Okayama dialect.:D Then, the new 4ki segment was also fun, especially my baby Runa did it again with her joke. As for me, this week's episode is the funniest of all.:1st:
    The preview next week seems much more fun. Another audition segment, and show that Kakki and Seira is a true comedy couple. I hope AkiP gives them a unit song, and to make it funny, AkiP write it in Kansai dialect. :D

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I really enjoyed this week's epidode. Probably my favorite so far. Runa and Nao really did a good job with their manzai (Downtown). Seems like they really prepared. Kaki and Seira were spot on imitating Asagaya Shimai. There's something special with these two when they are together. I can't get enough of them.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Isaac H

Just watched the 7th episode. My initial impressions:
    • Another "Audition" skit - First new 4th gen skit! Nao and Runa did a great job. While Yumiki also did well...I think I see big things & I want to see more of Runa-chan in the near future.
    • Endo & Sayaka did ok (continuation of their E shimai one), Mayutan did a good version of this performer who I had seen mentioned in other shows before (forgot her name), Kitagawa was there too...
    • Kakki and Seira did a great job, I thought. Seira seem to have a knack for performing and Kakki is right there with her all the way. Kakki in megane mode...gosh :inlove:. Love it. Love them both.
    • Shibata Yuna's segment: it hit me when I watch this...Yuna-chan seem to do really well in physical activities. Fastest runner in 4th gen, did some rhythmic gymnastics in her koujichuu intro...and cheerleading in this episode. She's at her most energetic I've seen so far. Rei and Seira are there too just making this even more enjoyable. Poor Morita, I hope his character finally got the release he needed in the end :^^;:.
    Really fun episode, I feel like I could watch this a few more times. I think next week could be the 1st skit of everybody's favorite subject (Rika~).

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Some of what they were saying after watching Smile Girls:

- Yuna apparently taught Seira the proper way to stand, posture of the legs, etc. as a cheerleader.
    - In the scene where Seira runs to the toilet to cry, there's a bit before that where she hands over her pompoms to Morita. She did that on the spot.
    - Kakki was asked whether Yuna was usually that energetic and fun or not. Kakki says Yuna is usually the cool type, but becomes 'high tension' when she's around her because Yuna 'likes' her. So probably, she becomes that fun whenever she's around things she likes, such as being in a cheerleading squad setting.
    - Seimiya: 'Kakki was saying that Yuna looks cute just in front of her, but when Yuna was doing so too to me, Kakki then acted very possessive of Yuna.'
    - A next one? Yuna says she wants to do it.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m loving the heavy metal look of 乃木坂10万46 だ!Wuhahaha!I thought that Rika rocked her role. Pun intended.

Was nice to get another Yanchanayanchan skit. Oshiete Yanchan! The chorus is really catchy.

Again I wanted more shin 4ki talk at the end. Nao’s comment about Mayu had me dying. I want to know more about Kuromi. Thank god she has a Showroom tomorrow but it’s at the same time as Kayobi Surprise with Yodachan. :wall: Edit: Kuromi's SR is earlier than Kayobi Surprise

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm loving Kaki-Hayakawa pair so much, they're so funny and pleasant to watch together

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Isaac H

Watched the latest episode. Not in the best of mood due to work-related stuff, so I might feel grumpier than usual. Sorry.
    • The "heavy metal" skit - it's...alright. Sato did OK in her first skit appearance. I just imagined it to be...I guess I wished the "gap" between idol mode and metal mode was greater. Kinda like Krauser from Detroit Metal City (not in terms of language, of course...just the attitude). I think on paper this is an interesting idea for a skit. As it is, it's fine...and there's always room for improvement.
    • Yanchana Yan-chan (Remix~ or probably v2) - I think I might enjoy this more once I understand the lyrics. You can do a 'series' with this kind of skit idea - just showing different rascally exploits of Yanchan every time with funny lyrics. It was fine, I loved the first one a lot.
    • Overall...not the best of episodes (in my current state of mind) it's not bad, but just not among the best ones. It's good to see Sato getting her spotlight, and more Yanchana Yan-chan.
    I want to see more of Kuromi and MYUU-chan in future episodes, hopefully.

• Like Like x 1