Single Digital Single [Route 246] (2020/07/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by langsikretoooo, Jul 16, 2020.

1. hasbriale

hasbriale Kenkyuusei

Ok.. what have got here...

I take back my comments on their singing. It is rather good. The lyrics are screwed up!

And those hideous costumes!! OMG! I can't bare to watch the likes of Hoshino, Takayama, Ikuta, Shinuchi, Hori & co. in them. By far the worst costumes even by Keyakizaka46 standards.

By the way, can someone please list all the members in this video? Thanks!

2. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

I like the instrument, maybe I will listen more to the off vocal vers :chuffed: Still waiting for the MV tho.
    yep, agree with you, like the hair extensions. For the choreo... it's okay for me

3. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Ume, Shinuchi, Yoda, Hori, Kiichan, Kubo, Momoko, Sakura, Ayame, Hoshino
    Ikuta, Kaki, Kazumin, Manatsu, Ringo, Mizuki, Asuka
    Edit: +Renkan!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Sakura and Iku-chan sooo good!

5. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Presso Piano cover for Route 246

if the video does not show watch the video here

About the live performance, unfortunately the dance is rather weak for song like this

• Like Like x 1
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I like the song better now. At least we got something while waiting for the next regular single. The choreo is fine, at least each member got a fair amount of screen time. I'm just happy to see them together performing again. So, just waiting for the MV.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Didn't you feel the chorus part is a bit similar to Watarirouka's song - Aoi Mirai?

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    I change my opinion about this song because the more I listen it, the more it got stuck in my head.
    Especially for "wow wow wow wow" part lol
    Also I'm so happy coz finally I can see their performing. ^^

9. hasbriale

hasbriale Kenkyuusei

Thanks Tamu!

The lineup:
    1st Gen (6):
    Hoshino Minami, Ikuta Erika, Takayama Kazumi, Akimoto Manatsu, Matsumura Sayuri, Saito Asuka.
    As expected! :omfg:

2nd Gen (3):

Shinuchi Mai, Hori Miona, Kitano Hinako.
    These three have been the pillars of 2nd Gen. :omg:
    Others unfortunately remain Under! :(

3rd Gen (6): Kubo Shori, Ozono Momoko, Yoda Yuuki, Umezawa Minami, Yamashita Mizuki, Iwamoto Renka.
    Good numbers :whistle:

4th Gen (3): Endo Sakura, Tsutsui Ayame, Kaki Haruka.
    Big time for Kaki & Tsutsui :1st:

10. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What happen to gen 2? I thought Terada Ranze would've made it this time but still not. Ugh...

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    LOL yes! I am with you! The more I listen to Route246 the more I love<3it[hehe]
    Well a little bit disappointing is the single. They hyped it so much...and then you think you get another killer song you get WOW WOW WOW WOWO:rofl:

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Any news about MV?

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Yeah, I'm still waiting for it. Surprised it hasn't come out on the night of MSte.

Maybe later today (Saturday) at noon JST? We'll just have to wait and see.

Nope, still not out yet at this time...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  16. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This week’s ANN was mostly talking about Komuro songs and playing Komuro songs, so I won’t recap it. But I thought one notable comment was that Shinuchi said it’s been a long time since she felt the muscle pain she got from shooting the Route 246 MV, since there was lots of crouching and standing up. Yoda also mentioned in her 7/20 Showroom that everyone was sore after the MV, and this was despite her working out during the stay-at-home period. So this is one of Nogi’s more strenuous dances, though maybe it's just because there’s lots of squatting.

Speaking of which, I want to add that you can dislike Yoda’s personality type, but the idea that she doesn’t work hard is wrong. She’s talked about how heavily the pressure affects her, and she’s visibly try-hard. It’s just that her best efforts often yield a weaker output than other members because she’s clumsy, physically and mentally. You can blame fans or management for rewarding her, but – whereas with Nishino I can at least point to instances where she deliberately pushed the burden of talking onto other members – with Yoda, I never got the impression that she cuts corners, just that she’s in over her head so she can't always deliver. Still, I would actually prefer a member getting a haircut with casual conversation over many of the actual 46Hour TV segment ideas. Effort ≠ Entertainment.

But then, I don’t think idol rankings should be taken that seriously. Hard work, talent, etc. have some impact, but objectification and distorted fantasies are a huge part of Japanese idols, so really how important is it to be the winner? It's quite understandable that the girls themselves want to be the best, but the idea that the idol industry isn’t “fair” is something that any woke person would identify just from hearing the basic concept. Rather than making the front row, I think it’s more important if members can have an overall decent career including after graduation, which is achievable without being an ace. And even then, it's dangerous to tie your self-value to your career success if you stay in the entertainment industry, so... (I’m getting serious here, but don’t let me stop you guys from arguing about rankings :D)

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    ^ Wonder what's tougher for Yoda, the 246 choreo or the 100 situps she did on 46TV :D

• Creative Creative x 3
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    you really reminded me back how nanase confessed that she deliberately push the talking to maiyan which was actually could be see as bad trait for naachan BUT it was never happened. no one really remembered it. i think it is in one of nogikochuu episode during maiyan and naachan double centre or just a regulat episode with talking theme. up until now i dont think nanase is lazy or doing half-cooked works though..

• Like Like x 2
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Informative Informative x 3
  20. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

It was when Asuka first time center episode where they do the fake Mste. I agree its not like Naachan is lazy, she was just bad at talking for something like interview or make commentary. There are even few other show where she clearly show it(thinking too much while waiting for her turn to talk) and even got taught in a show how to make good commentary. But well over time she gets better at it. So we shouldn't think they didn't try hard enough just because it doesn't show.