1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Komi finished third and it’s heartbreaking to see her crushed right now. The other girls have unbelievably rich fans and just two or three of them made it possible to snag the top spots.

On the bright side, we can still see Komi modeling for LARME but not just as a regular model.

I’m still hoping LARME will consider Komi as a regular model considering the influence she has on girls in general and the support she got from a lot of fans during the event.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I would have thought that Komi being a member of AKB48 would help to sell copies of the magazine, after all they did put Mayuyu on the cover of the very first edition in 2012! I'm sad for her that she didn't make it to the top position, she's worked so hard over the recent days and weeks - and talking of hard work always being rewarded, Takamina also tweeted her support earlier:

https://twitter.com/taka4848mina/status/1296049587115851776?s=20

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I can't imagine how frustrated Komiharu must be that she dropped down to third rank in the end, but I'm really proud of her for giving this a try. I also hope that it shows to her that she should continue trying to pursue her wish of being a model – many people would support her.

I wish a group of rich people would start supporting Komi, so that she could achieve her dreams (also, if it ever comes back, Senbatsu Sousenkyo).

Even though I'm frustrated that she didn't win, I'm really proud of her for working so hard. I don't think any other 48G idol has worked as hard and as much during this lockdown as Komi has; especially since this was just an audition, so I doubt she was paid for it, unlike those members who performed on CDTV etc in the past few months.

I really hope she keeps working hard and pursuing her goals, and I hope people will be able to support her

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    to be honest ... the whole thing that you obviously need rich backers is kinda perverted .... I know it comes with the territory ... but still...

and from the point of the publication ... what did you achieve .. I'm pretty sure those rich backers won't buy a hundred or a thousand copies of each edition ...
    so while they might have cashed in now ... in the long run it's not all that productive

I'll give a stupid oversimplified example
    'audition'
    candidate a .... 10 backers buying a 1000 votes each
    candidate b ...... 10000 backers buying 1 vote

next magazine release
    candidate a ..... 10 backers buying the magazine, once, twice?
    candidate b ...... 10000 backers buying the magazine

(and when you look at it like that, what will be the staying power of the winner?)
    (it's a bit like X-Factor or Britain got Talent or America's top model .... they all seem to offer a shortcut to fame and fortune, but how many people really got a career out of it who would not have had a career anyway?)

and for people thinking, yeah, but that's what de SSK does as well right?
    sure .... but next SSK we'll have a new 'audition' round, get out your wallets :)

anyway ... sorry to hear the results, but I kinda expected this to happen to be honest.

life isn't fair, and hard work isn't always rewarded.

(sorry ... I rambled on .. :/ )

btw ... Takamina's big heart showed as she tried to cheer Komiharu up on twitter
    https://twitter.com/taka4848mina/status/1296083534742880256

As a bonus an sort of relevant pic
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    It's a shame it was the result. But, to be honest, only small part of my heart thought Komiharu would win.

You can't win against rich fans who never ends the money. But, like @dutchie said, this audition doesn't make sense if you want to sell magazine.

It is very clear that they did this audition to get money to restart the publication of this magazine. Miho had some fans (but well, rich fans were there too...) but... Ishida Moe?? only there were 45 people who threw more than 1 heart in the last stream.

Komiharu had a lot of fans and they even threw her expensives gifts. I mean, I threw at the last stream 12300 points (around 123 USD) (I didn't have more money....) and I'm not at the top 100.

I hope this audition will be an opportunity for Komiharu to be recognized and to get more jobs of model outside AKB48 (I said outside AKB48 because you can tell that management don't give a shit for Komiharu... Where is the publication from AKB48 Official Twitter??? I'm still waiting for it.)
    And if LARME doesn't recognize her as a regular model in the future, I hope she get another offer for another magazine and become a regular model for another magazine.

I'm so glad members decided to support Komiharu too (Kojimako and Takamina too!!). If they hadn't, she would have been very lonely... I'm pretty sure she is still sad about the results but the fact she got the support from a lot of members and fans gives her courage!!

And I want to talk about Kawakami Rena (ex NMB). At the last minutes of the event, she knew she wouldn't win, so she said she wanted Komiharu to take the first place. When I saw the video I started to cry T____T I love 48G♥

Despite the results, I'm very happy because I was able to have a lot of fun with Komiharu during this month! As a fan of Komiharu, it was a gift from heaven. I will miss Komiharu's LINE LIVE streams a lot (let's be honest, LINE LIVE is much better than SHOWROOM when you want to interact with fans).
    And once again (I don't know how many times I've thought about this in my life): I'm very happy to be a fan of Komiharu! Of course I'll continue supporting her in the future too!!

• Like Like x 5
  6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I’m upset at the fact that there isn’t a special reward for most viewers or anything. Komiharu would bring in so many people to watch her each stream, and looking at sns too she has the most followers. I really hope that management takes this into consideration that we want to see Model Komi.

She produced Komibook for us, when she posted on youtube she gave us tips on how to make good photos for instagram.

Modelpress always makes articles about a new look she does, remember the edit with her pink hair? It was fake but brought in headlines, so she dyed her hair pink and still made headlines.

I hope LARME takes into consideration the amount of people who supported komiharu, it really was like 100+ spending 100$+. Imagine all those people buying 1-2 magazines...:shock:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was thinking as well, Komi had a lot more viewers than most others (I think she was in second place for viewers?)

I doubt that even all of Komi's viewers would buy the LARME magazine. I usually don't think Japanese magazines are worth their price and effort to get to me, here in Europe. I'd assume for every 10 viewers, about 7 might buy the magazine? So yeah, for people who have few but very rich fans, the magazine won't do as well as if they'd picked someone with a lot of viewers.

The gifts in LIVE LINE streams, do they work like SHOWROOM gifts? Does the streamer receive actual money from gifts? If yes, I wonder if, as part of the agreement to let girls participate in their event, they had to give up a certain % of their stream earnings to LARME. In that case, LARME probably made more through this event than by selling magazines anyway.

8. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest, they hardly ever tweet about individual members, although I'll admit they retweet a bunch of stuff, but even that seems to be kinda random

But the task of promoting individual members is in the end the responsibility of the member's agency, that's why they signed up with them, in the past I've seen plenty of tweets about Miichan, Takamina and Nyan-nyan by OgiPro or later M&S ... not so many by the AKB staff account.

When viewing Youtube videos one of the more common comments is "where is <add name of member>", even in videos where it's pretty clear why the members who are there are there, e.g. like Miichan's graduation video.
    Komiharu was there because she's one of the Minechiru .... and Yukirin or Muto (just some 'random' examples btw) weren't because they weren't in Team 4 .... or in Team A

I get the feeling ... I wanted Miichan to be in every MV and every life performance ... and when they perform 'Yuuhi wo Miteiruka' during a concert and Miichan doesn't participate even though she's there ... it irks me.
    But sometimes that's the way it is ... life's not fair ... idol life more so
    For every idol catching our eye there are a hundred we ignore ... and thousands that even didn't get selected for/by AKB in the first place

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Maybe because AKB48 actually try to forbid this? But, really, I understand your frustration, but AKB48 doesn't really give a shout-out to any works, at all, that does not go through them.

EDIT: Was asked to clarify. The first paragraph in the first image in the linked tweet basically said that her manager told her that AKB member cannot just participate in outside audition by themselves.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Yes, I watched the stream when Komiharu talked about how hard she tried to participate in this audition. They told her "no" many times, but she kept insisting. I admire her because it must be hard to face the management that keeps telling you no...

After what she explained, I saw the reality. AKS (yes, I know it's not AKS now) is not about helping girls, it's about getting as much money as they can.

And I'm pretty sure they ended up with an agreement or something because I can't believe that after all that "no", there was a "yes". Maybe some ultimatum like... "If you don't let me participate, I'll announce my graduation"? I wouldn't be surprised. An eight-year dream could not be broken by inefficient management.

And because Komiharu insisted so much, Ran-chan, Rimika and Katomina were able to participate. Many Katomina fans supported Komiharu in the last round. They think that thanks to Komiharu, Katomina was able to participate as well.

11. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Don't worry about Komi's finances, all the members receive a monthly salary so she's getting paid.

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's not that.

But in order to become a senbatsu member, she either needs to sell really well at HS or she needs to rank high in the senbatsu sousenkyo. For both of these, she needs to have rich fans who buy lots of HS tickets or sousenkyo votes.

And in order to win this LARME audition, she'd also need lots of rich fans who can throw gifts at her in the livestreams.

And there are gonna be more events like this. That's why I want someone rich to discover Komi and become her fan, so they can basically sponsor her dreams (not her directly).

13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I’m genuinely wondering where all that money went as well, because I honestly believe that the all the girls who participated should get some cut of that, looking at the total amount of money spent komiharu racked in around $220,000.

also i’m hoping that a rich fan can notice komiharu as well...

Anyways, ModelPress wrote an article about it with Komiharu in the title so I think that speaks on how relevant she is compared to the other two
    https://mdpr.jp/news/2190761

• Like Like x 3
  14. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    [NEWS] Komiharu will appear on a SHOWROOM program on August 28th 19:00 ~ 20:30 along with Mukaichi Mion and Atsushi Tsutsumishita (comedian). Can't wait to see Komion wearing a yukata!!

Link: https://www.showroom-live.com/showroom_yukata

I hope it's the first of many jobs after LARME Audition and that they finally start to notice Komiharu!

Also, she said she had a meeting (it's still a secret) and a Lesson (I thought the lesson was about the theater performance of August 26th but it seems it's something different because Hinana was in the lesson)

Let's support Idol Komiharu!!

• Like Like x 4
  15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I will be tuning in to the live, I can’t wait ro see Komiharu finally participate in akb activities outside of the theater. I feel like it’s been so long...

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    WHY IS SHE SO PRETTY??
    Also! Komi Updates

Twitter:
    September 1st Komi
    Eg0htb2VgAARcgj.jpeg
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1300732936904257536?s=20

https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1300932900976652290?s=20
    Eg3Xk7OUcAAoMPY.jpeg
    -Good Morning Haruka

https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1301143212594135042?s=20
    Eg6W2pwVgAIMZ2_.jpeg Eg6W2p6UcAAZ_rc.jpeg
    -Komiharu will hold a livestream on LINELIVE to thank the top 100 fans who donated last time on the 3rd at 9pm JST!
    ==============
    Komi's Birthday Performance will be held the 14th!
    https://www.akb48.co.jp/theater/schedule/

Also I didn't realize this until recently but Komiharu has IGTV open and has her instalives plus two extra videos(HA dance practice and her cm for Komibook)
    https://www.instagram.com/komiharu_official/channel/

• Like Like x 2
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    For those playing "AKB48 no Dobboun! Hitorijime!", they are currently giving away SR (super rare) cards for members on their birthdays. Komi's card is gonna be released on her birthday, the 12th of September.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

:ome::ome::ome:Happy Birthday Komiharu!!!:ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMIHARU!!!!!!!!!