1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I rather see the girls than ojisans lol
    That was one of my main complaints some hundreds (?) episodes ago. Too much Sawabe and too little girls. And if back there there were people saying it was bacause of the members couldn't do variety, it can't be used as excuse now. I'm sure there're tons of varieties with commedians, but we got only one for KeyakiGirls and it's proving to be extremely enjoyable.

Now for the show itself, I often wonder if some of AKBingo staff wasn't hired for Keyakitte after it was shut off...

Rei and Akiho definitely share a special spot in my Oshi place. Reach Techi may be impossible but they are quite special in Keyakitte and outside it.
    I'm glad Marino had those 2.5 seconds of screentime, she has to learn, but little by little she'll make it! (maybe... hopefully)
    and glad Riko had a bit more space
    can't wait to rewatch the episode tonight

• Like Like x 2
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Hence the better episodes? Quite possible. There has been a noticeable improvement on the show ever since they got back to studio.

I agree we have so much more active members and it makes me happy - Rei's corner, the Masumoto and Akiho show, and let's not forget the "old" 2ki, with Rikopi being surprisingly athletic, InoRi's adorableness set to 11, and Chukemon! I expected more from a ninja from Shiga athletically :^^;:

• Like Like x 5
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Really loved these past two episodes. I love 2ki so much, they have definitely revitalized Keyaki. I do wish that they kept going for Riko in the high jump, she might have challenged Risa's record.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    That Eminem reference out of nowhere :lol:
    Rikopi finally got her moment to shine. They really need to build up her character more.
    I was a bit worried when Satoshi stepped onto the stage to defend her title. But our lovely ballet babaa has fared expectedly well. Rika managed to level up, that's something.
    Shin 2-ki generally gaining momentum, but Marino and Endo lagging behind a bit. Stuffs need to address it soon, I believe.
    Regarding the upcoming sports festival. I, for one, support the idea of including MCs. I liked the dynamics of episodes when they challenged Sawabe. However instead of testing pure athletic abilities (Nen will just obliterate everybody once again) let's focus more on game and team play aspects.

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It's time for some shoujiki shougi segment. Lie detector has never been more interesting to bring back when they have new members.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Hmm...I dunno about that. RunRun, Hono, Risa, Pon along with some wild cards (Rikopi? Masumoto? ONUMA GODZILLA?) will make it quite competitive.

Shoujiki Shougi! I miss the old AKBINGO. What I would really love to see (and they did this with NOGIBingo) is Muchaburi Dodgeball. Although I feel like Akanen would dominate that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

FWIW, my youtube recommendations has been serving up Keyakakke matomes. I do miss Shida's nonsense on it.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Dodgeball is always my answer when it comes to what kinds of games/competitions they should do, punishments not necessary but would add to the fun.

9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I noticed that Inori is skinny, but didn't realize how skinny until her bridge. Our cutie-pie needs to eat!
    The W-O's (Oozono and Oonuma) are the standouts of 2.5ki. On the other hand, Hikari and Marino need to come out with something no other member has, and run with it, pronto.
    Matsuda's nose cringing, Acchan-style, is just so cute. It's OK to be average on sports, the next captain will have other more serious things to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Recently watched the subbed version of the latest Keyakake. My brief impressions:
    • For me, I think Onuma and Oozono have been stealing the spotlight (and my heart) in the last several episodes.
    • Matsudaira with the cool jumps! I love her "zettai uso~" during the bridge segment also.
    • Honosu is of course, reliable in sporting segments. Those big eyes. The ponytail. The single dimple. I :inlove: Honyo-chan.
    • The gag of Matsuda being the 'Digesto Queen' is going strong.
    • I thought Morita's jumps were pretty cool also. "Hiyaaah~"
    • Looking forward to the future MC Teams' draft and sporting episode.
    Bonus: it's been bugging me for a while, but I finally found the song they often used for Oozono whenever she takes her memo. Probably others have already known about it.

Extra bonus: they used a version of Masahiro Chono's theme during Onuma's scary looking bridge. Chono had famously injured his neck by pre-Stone Cold era Steve Austin (WCW often collaborates with NJPW in the 90s). The neck bridge, as a workout, seems controversial in some circles apparently...so seeing Onuma doing the wrestler's neck bridge kinda scared me a bit. But it all seemed ok in the end.

• Informative Informative x 5
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

This video about Manaka's antics brought so many memories. Unique looks, personality, and almost always in sync with the MC's, she had so much more to give to Keyakizaka46. Irreplaceable you.:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    This made me miss Mona too. She was unlike any idol I've ever seen. But hey! She has her own radio show now so its all good.

Great observations and research @Isaac H

And the narrator answering...."hon-to!"

• Like Like x 2
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

That 'hon-to' was so funny lol. I see Matsudaira is becoming more comfortable. Want her to have more screen time

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Shida and her (over)confidence just lets her say and do things that the other 1st gen would not. She would shoot comments about the MCs or other members without a care. She was a laughter generator on Keyakakke when most other members would barely talk back to the MCs. Later on, Shida X WRisa became a key duo on the show. The scream she emitted when she stuck her feet into the ice water was priceless. We also owe her for the チャプチェ (Chapuche) title for Sugai.

Small wonder she said that being on Keyakakke was the most enjoyable part of being in the group (I don't think she was humouring the MCs).

The 2nd gen are much louder than the 1st gen on average (more members from Kansai?), but Shida is of a different kind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Let's not forget it was Shida who started things with Pe in the backstages/dorms which lead to our beloved "Revolution" [hehe]
    Shida has always been Keyaki free spirit, yet such big presence within the group. Thank you for sharing the video @Maeda_Toshiie

Also thank you @Isaac H for the music trivia. I'll may put on my PL lol

Hono looks like she's just heading to the grocery store, calm and untouched... not at all like I'd expect athlets would look lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...and do not forget the way Shida was laughing: Wild and uncontrolled laughter with FEET STOMPING on the floor. OMG, thinking about Shida (and writing about her for the very first time myself) gives me the feeling that I am looking into the PREhistory for Keyakizaka46. She was undoubtedly the no.1 male-magnet of the group and for me her highlight was her PV with a lot of meowing (I do not remember the title right now), a song that was oozing cuteness and very very subtle and hidden sex-appeal.

Shida and Oda were the salt and pepper of Keyakizaka46 and their contribution was and will be irreplaceable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Ah, Shida Manaka. In fact, she's right up there in my heart right next to Habu. I'm watching Fukyouwaon-era Keyakake now and Mona was just having a blast there. I miss all of the graduated members, but in Shida's case just a bit more. As was pointed out, it's a good thing she's becoming more active now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    I'm beginning to suspect Cheese Oozono has become Tsucchi's bias :D

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Once the 1st gens begin the inevitable graduations, Oozono will definitely become one of the pillars of the new-namezaka46.

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Not a fan of the episode even thought it had good moments... there have been Tsucchi bdays no one will ever surpass (lol) but I'm glad Marino has been higlighted in the last 2 seconds. Gonna wait for next ep!