1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Hikaru is too short to be a runway model but magazine model is ok.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hikaru was one of the 3 2kisei who had the special chance to walk the runway (together with Karin and Ten). Zuumin and Yoda are also exclusive models and they have both walk the runway several times already as well, so I think Hikaru could give it a challenge as someone who is only 150cm (the fact that she is popular will boost her chances)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Rikopi is the bubbly girl that can join seventeen in my view

Actually when it comes to western standards, possibly on 5'7 (170 cm) and above are supposed to be models so I guess only Habu really qualifies? LOL

I just hope non-no snaps up MoriRena so I can have a Risa-Nanase-Moriya Rena spread. I know, its selfish.

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    New song will be aired for the first time on recomen next week. Sugai dropped hints about Jumping, Pool and October so it will probably be 10gatsu pool

They will appear on Music Day this saturday. But unlike their sisters, the song they will perform wasnt revealed yet. Lord I hope it's 10 gatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OMG 10 gatsu is one of my favorite song (even I heard it only in CM lol). :cute::cute::cute: If keyaki released 9th single as usual (not digital with only one song :gavel:), this single would be my favorite single among all their discography :flower:
    Dare ga..., 10 gatsu..., Sajin, Tecchi's solo - all song are soooo good. Dare ga... and 10 gatsu possibly in my TOP-5 Keykaki's songs list.
    10 gatsu... sounds sooooo goood :cute:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Agreed, 10 gatsu with Risa center (!) would be phenomenal

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

some video cuts of =LOVE performing Fukyouwaon, Futari Sezon (and Kizuitara Kataomoi)

edit: video was deleted

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Amazing find. That KYZ-HKT48 connection still exists, I see.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Seeing this just triggers me with regards to the upper management and the whole center f*k up. WRisa, Kobayashi, (and even Suzumoto) were (and still are) perfectly good center candidates that also keep in line with the Keyakizaka image. Even Moriya can work too. Imagine a world where Garasu had a different center. Moriya? Watanabe Risa? Why the heck can't it not work? Keyakizaka doesn't turn Hiratezaka, Hirate doesn't get overworked and turned into a zombie that was painful to watch. The rest of the girls don't get demoralized and the whole rebranding would never had been necessary.

/rant over

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    this is one of the many reason I don't want Keyaki be associate with politics (since the argument came out some time ago) because in a way or another there's always people who use or want use Keyaki to push forward their belief.
    Out of every thing they could have accused Keyaki of in the past 4 years, they chose giving old men fanservice.....

https://twitter.com/HirokoTabuchi/status/1304181972181356545

a little more research from a journalist would have been great

11. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I get your frustration with your tweet, but I think that it really doesn't have to do with politics. And regardless you can't really wish a politician away when Keyaki has lyrics like the ones to Silent Majority lol.

But anyways, that journalist clearly just hates the idols in general and wanted to get this dig at both the politician and idols. I made the mistake of engaging with her cause I wanted to point of her image wasn't an accurate depiction of the group in the past... 4 years? Instead she doubled down, but it's best just to ignore people like that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

More easy said than done for me. But yeah, I stopped replying.
    ...even though bulldozing the twitter with Keyaki song may have passed in my mind once or twice.... :whistle:

One thing I'd wish would change in future though, is the way outsiders think every single fan is a white american dude, better if going on the bald side.
    Keyakids are from all the world and growing (it seems to me), and we are all different.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is there Keya's member that has a tattoo?

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't think so lol

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Maybe they have it on their part of their body that we can't see, such as the back of the neck, ribs, or other parts.

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Haha, interesting topic, but I'd agree in saying that none of them would have one, even if it were hidden.

Let's turn the question around a little, who do you think would have one?

17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Definitely Risa lol. Habu too. These two are sure to get one if they could lol

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think about Yuuka. She has a small one behind her ears, either symbol or a word. Or, maybe Miichan.

19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    If there would be a Keyaki member with a tattoo, as unlikely as this is for a Japanese person, my bets would go on Mon or Mona.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Aren't tattoos uncommon in japan cause it's a yakuza image thing? There are even onsen or public baths where is forbidden to go in if you have tattoos.