1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Tonight's episode was one of my favorites. I really enjoy Reiland. I just smirk because one of my friends that worked at a host club was summed up in this skit.

As for Mousou Shojo Kakki, I was really impressed with her script memorization. Going to be tough to vote who my favorite skits character.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think I need to revote and choose my baby Kakki, the delusional princess.[hehe]

Very funny episode.
    I think Reiland did a great deed in his previous life. Now, he can easily hug Saku and his hand is messing up Kakki bare-shoulder!!! :wall:
    God damn, Kakki with shoulderless clothes is killing me. My kryptonite indeed!:inlove::inlove::inlove:
    And, I also love Kakki's skit as well. I love this kind of crazy character, especially if my Oshimen plays that character. It was hilarious. :D
    Kuromi, Ayamen, Rika, and Runa in sailor uniform is soooo cute and irresistible! :inlove:

But, the scene that makes me laugh the most is...
    Seira: This one is "right", right? But, if I face the other direction, this one becomes "left"!
    Yan : Ah! That's so true!!!
    Me : These baka futari!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This episode belongs to Kaki. Manatsu captain should learn from her how to show off (some skin) without ever trying :lol:
    Kaki's skit somehow reminds me of Ojou Seira. Love them both of course.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow Kaki Haruka's skit is absolutely perfect. What I find amazing about her skit is that she played her fantasies of all of those characters in her skit very well. I felt very immersed and it felt like I was watching anime except it was done in real life with speech bubbles and special effects happening/playing (inside my mind of course) but it was so much fun to watch for me. This is by far one of my favorite skits so far in the show.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Ahh, I had sudden flashbacks to old Nogizakatte Doko episodes after reading this part of your post. Manattan was accused of being rather...calculating doing these sort of thing. But I'm digressing.

Anyways, I like what I've seen of the latest episode - I will hold off my full impressions till after watching the subbed version - but I'm also in the agreement that Kakki did a great job this episode. I do enjoy the Reiland skit as well. Jealous Saku-chan is sooo cute. :inlove: Also, Runa-chan did well in the little screentime that she got.

I do feel critical about certain things in this and the last episode, but I need to think and put those in better wording, as I don't want to be seen as attacking them (they're some of my favorite members!). The road to success can be a strange one - just because someone doesn't thrive in this environment (performing skits), doesn't mean they'll never improve or be successful as idols. I've been proven wrong before.

7. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    i dont know where to watch the whole episode. i only watched kaki skit as its the one that got shared at instagram. after watching it, its make what i feel before become stronger. she really look like shoujo manga heroine. hope she can get a role in live adaptation

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Last day to vote for your favorite Skits character. Voting closes at midnight. I picked Reiland as my favorite.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode completely destroyed me. I had to stop watching to calm my heart. Damn, I love all 4th gen members!:inlove:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. zacky

zacky Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

That katsu store was really good
    Got admit I was a little surprised to see Yakubo, I feel its been so long since I last saw her, glad she was back

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They truly got the correct imouto for the imouto-katsu!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    After they watched the mousou skit:
    - Kaki has never tried Lolita before. When staff asked her if she likes it, she says she likes how it looks, is curious about it.
    - If Seira or Sayaka were asked to wear Lolita they would be really excited, but as for Kaki, not that much. However, she says that Yakubo, who likes that kind of style too, kept complimenting her backstage which made her happy.

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Best episode so far!

Fuwan-chan! Unfortunately we don't see Mio often but when she's there she delivers. She seriously needs a confidence boost though.

The Katsu skit was well done. I like the skits with many members and the role of the hosts actually added something instead of being a useless presence. And once again I am blown away by Yumiki. She's so pretty!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I feel that, aside from Reiland, Fuwan-chan has the most...how do I say this..."character work". Not saying other characters are bad at all. But I felt that Mio nailed this character's dual nature/switch REALLY well - especially if you've seen the real Fuwa-chan (she appeared in a Keyakake episode before) and combine that with Mio's low confidence self..and we get Fuwan-chan. Someone please give her a hug (post-pandemic, of course).

That's a little bit harsh on the MCs, my Hinachima-loving comrade. I feel that they've been just careful not to upstage/overshadow the girls. I think they have found a nice balance in the later skits.

Yumiki-sensei is...damn. Took my breath away :inlove: well, I guess I don't mind spending thousands of yen at this Katsu store.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You might be right. It wasn't meant as an attack to them, because I think they're nice people. Just that some skits would've been better if they didn't participate in it (instead of just saying random stuff). But I guess it's part of Japanese comedy, which isn't really my style to begin with.

17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I think the Tsukkomi role is not as easy as boke for the girls to take. At first, I think it must need a certain type of person. For example, by image kakehashi will suit as the straight person-role more than rei. But I think now it really takes more for the roles like each Saraba did, as to delivered constant punchlines and likely must quick-thinking to catch both scripted and unscripted moment. Of course, it can be heavily scripted like manzai or that song gig, that I think not as hard as the usual skits because the timing, how to deliver the line is essential.

Even for MC Saraba their tsukkomi can become a bit redundant during the skits, that I think this by the part also because of the skits --for the most of it-- by writing and performance kinda mixed bag.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think Saraba MC is needed, because 4th gen and even Nogizaka doesn't have members that's good in tsukkomi. The only member that I know has a very good tsukkomi skill was Wakatsuki Yumi. Her timing and delivery is good. But, she has already graduated.

Btw, Saraba is the first Kansai comedian MC for Nogizaka show, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The problem that I have with this show is that the skits are tooo long. I always come to a moment where I say "when does this messy thing end?" and skip it. It would've been better maybe with 5-6 but shorter skits on a episode instead of 2-3.
    I honestly think this show is really bad and messy and you can only watch it just cause you like the girls.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

They give 3 minutes for a skits and SteCola would say it's too short! You just can't make SteCola satisfied :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1