1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

And how long untill Nogi members signed as an exclusive model to a magazines?

2. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    It's hard to maintain popularity over longer period of time. Honestly, I feel that the group is already at the peak as they have performed at many major concert venues and hitting CD sales mark. Maybe if the group has goals beyond that, they can improve further and I agree that the competition in 46 group is getting stiffer. I am not really sure why but I like the 4th gens' personalities more than 3rd gens at the moment. Of course, it also takes time to discover hidden gem while the competition is there

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    I remember there being a video about 4th gen members meeting ex-Nogi member as announcer (I think Ichiki Rena?) and Sayaka being a fan girl of the another announcer. Can anyone tell me where it was from?

4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Nogizaka Doko e 13

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Thank you! :)

6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 7
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is it all 16 members of 4th gen?

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It should be all 16 of them as this would be the first time for the new members in this kind of event, right?
    Last year they performed Jikochuu and Girls rule. I think they'll perform 'I see' (with bigger formation, maybe?) but I wonder if there's a 2nd song (Sekaijuu or Route 246).

9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Who's 4ki gonna have her IG Acct 1st , Hayashi Runa (Bday Oct 2) or Endo Sakura (Bday Oct 3) ?

10. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    isn't too early for them to have their own IG account? even tho they are not promoting something, and they have their Personal blog from the Official website which they can use anytime.

it's not like i disagree the idea that each members(should) have their own social media account.
    for me i think that's not necessary right now.

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If it is not necessary, why did Ranze and Momoko get one? Are they promoting something?

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    They can promote themselves. It's not the same as a blog, I think it's easier for a lot of members to throw out a picture and two lines every now and then.

13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    im sure they plotting something.. >.>

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think rather than waiting for a birthday to give them an ig's account, it's better to give all of them asap whether they want to take it or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder if they all have one already to keep from ones being high-jacked or are fakes -- similar to domain squatters.

Again, I don't follow on their mobame so I don't know how useful Instagram would be in making connections with fans. Like if they're meager in posting on their mobame, I doubt they would be an Instagram Influencer overnight.

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yanchan and ShibaYu SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    How do you think they will incorporate the new 4th Gens into formations for the upcoming TIF 2020? Do they form a fourth row? Do they spread them out democratically? Do they put the more popular ones in the front? Do they get their own side unit? Inquiring minds want to know!

P.S. Hoping for it to show up on YouTube
    P.P.S. Anyone know where I can watch the previous other Nogi TiF performances?

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Depends on how many songs will they perform
    They will probably put New 4ki in the back row.
    Their popularity isnt that clear for them to be inserted in front

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Perfect time to put them front and center if you ask me. No time like the now to showcase them.

According to the schedule, they're set to play the "Hot Stage" Sunday afternoon for about 25 minutes. Feels like 5 or so songs then... Yonban, I see, Yoakemade I feel are certain for their set list. Yoakemade seems to be the best place to sprinkle in the new 4th Gen.

20. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Not sure for other song but for I see.... , they will have double center(Kakki,Enpii) to balance out the previous odd number formation since there are 16 members of 4ki now. The new kids probably at rear or back row. To be frank, I think mgmt will take the 'wait and see' approach before assign any 4.5ki to front row or anything because there is no urgent need to do that since the current OG member are doing well enough in terms of popularity.

• Disagree Disagree x 1