1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

DESU.

I mean DEATH. (I'm reminded of Dekomori from Chuu2)

Funny to hear them play Bon Jovi in the background (which isn't anywhere near death metal).

Attached Files:

• desu.jpg
      desu.jpg
      File size:
      138.9 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

@Dill "Full Metal Marino" sounds totally awesome.

For Marino fanart, I had more DMC in mind than FMA...but I'm not skilled enough to draw Krauser Marino.

I'm still surprised that Hikari is already 21. Her generally shy demeanor had me thinking she's 18 at the most. Hope to see her opening up more in the future. As I stated before, I liked her look a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    We had Cheese Oozono and now No-look Oozono? :D

4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Ponpon-nee would be *spectacular*

5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Make that "Ponpon-nee-san"![hehe]

6. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

OMG, Sawabe trolling the girls in the last part.

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Funny episode this week too. I couldn't help but laugh when metal music was used in Kosaka segment lol. Very well done, staff-san. Also Hikari ignoring Kira is the smoothest thing done by her so far. And Kira sure doesn't know when to give up. Gotta love this girl. Great episode!

8. Isaac H

Latest keyakake mini impressions:
    - it's dialogue-heavy for me this week, and I have a hard time focusing due to IRL issues. Perhaps once the subbed one is out, I'll enjoy it more.
    - continuation of last week's "info about shin 2-ki" segment
    - "hidden camera in dressing room" segment (I felt with the pandemic, this feel a lot less interesting and limiting than past versions. Maybe I'll enjoy it more in the subbed version). Rena's dress is SUPER cute though. I mean, Mrs @rdamon42
    - double the Moriya, double the "pie-to-face" segment. Akanen being a great sport about it, and Ten-chan...fearless.
    - electrifying finish! hur hur hurr, but then in the next segment...
    - short segment on new group name announcement & Last Live. Feel sad to end the episode on that note.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I agree her dress is cute but calling me that puts a target on my back (I admit I felt a kyun though haha) :^^;:

Was only able to watch certain bits and pieces last night (how come it aired late?) Glad that they are focusing a bit on the shin-2ki who are such unique girls

S&F is seriously trolling us, showing us the members reaction to the name change. I have a working theory that S&F is pissing us off on purpose so we will support the girls more. And I'm mad that its working on me, at least.

10. Isaac H

This is just a masterplan to steal Risa from under your nose. Superman can't have both Lois and Lana, you know.

It aired a little late (Nogizaka Koujichuu before it got pushed back 30 mins) due to some...GT racing event, I think.

I have no idea what to expect in the next episode...I mean, will it even still be called "Keyakitte Kakenai"? No new Tv program name mentioned, as far as I could tell. I kinda feel bummed out with how this episode ended. That's just me.

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Seems all the three Sakamichi varieties are going to be 30 minutes later than their usual airing time from now onwards due to a new show airing I think. So Keyakake or soon-to-be new sakurazaka show will be airing @25:05 JST now.

Changing names, especially from one you love, isn't really a happy moment & that reaction from the girls is as real as can get. Whether it's snf internationally showing it or not, it's a good thing they chose to show us the viewers. At least fans & members do share the same feeling here. Now that it's established, all we can do is look forward to the new future & hope for the best for the group as well as the fans

12. Isaac H

@Iamyoung it's a permanent change? I saw Okazoe Maki-chan interviewing people on race track (during Koujichuu time slot), I thought it's a one-off live GT event. If that's true, then I have to adjust my sleeping hours, haha.

I watch all 3 sakamichi shows every Sunday night, and hopefully will continue to do so, even at late timeslot.

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Dammit Lex :lol:

I wonder who is Lana and Lois in that scenario though (Risa has more of the bulldog tenacity to be a Lois while Rena is more gentle, Lana like)

So maybe we will get the sportsfest in the new show. I am okay with whatever they rename it to, so long as we keep Tsucchi and Sawabe.

Wishful thinking: bring back Keyabingo (will be SakuraBingo now probably)...with the Bad Boys.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Funny episode. I love watching the secret filming to get an unfiltered version of the girls. Damn, Kira really goes all the way and Endo with those blocks lol
    Those pie catapults were really strong, the cream went flying! Noice!
    Moral of the episode: Oonuma Papa is staff-san's oshi hahaha Hope we get him for an episode, that would be really fun
    Heck, get all the Oonuma family: crazy-fisherman Papa, fisher-woman onee-san, zen philosopher imouto and Mama (don't know what her quirk is, but she definitely has one)

• Like Like x 1
  15. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Don't know about you guys, but after watching the episode I've made up my mind.
    For me, it's TEAM キラ :cool:

chrome_4adI4BHGJ7.gif

• Like Like x 4
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, clearly Hikari was annoyed at Kira's antics, she just wanted to have a normal conversation with the other girls. When the cameras panned across, several members were not too amused either. We'll see how things pan out.
    There were quite a few camera cuts to Ten-chan, interesting.
    Matsuda given the chance to close off the static electricity unity round with a nice speech just confirms our next Captain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I predict that @turbogig will be a Kira oshi before long and will have that same shirt (same like that Nanamin/Manaka oshi mousou camera guy) :^^;: Kira the leader of all things who cannot speak LOL

Looks like we got another quiet one in Endo Hikari who only talked when Kira was not in the room. A rivalry brewing, perhaps?

Ten-chan's shocked face when Kira said her family "renounced" her = [hehe] she's so mature that sometimes we forget she just turned 15.

MatsuRi being the unofficial yet undisputed leader/spokesperson for 2ki is super cool.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm so sad they managed to chose the only day in which Marino couldn't show her full power :wall: but I'm also glad Kira confirmed she has stuff to show, so I'll patiently wait for the moment she'll shine.
    I didn't get the Rei's answer speaking about her though. She says three words (I can't remember right now) but I don't understood if they are words Marino use to say or words to descibe Marino... some help?
    It would be also good if we get another look on the backstage in a while, with the whole 2ki group.

Akiho's family should all become part of Keyaki/Sakura

Matsuri is already there, as captain. Can't wait for it

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Matsuri became the next captain the moment she was introduced for the very first time in Keyakitte Kakenai: Her standing ovation, while kindly but omg so imposingly made all the members follow her, standing up and applauding, was the moment she signed the future contract of captainship...

I was somewhat distressed by the "tension" between Kira and Hikari... Kira is such a playful, joyfull kid it would be a "sin" to just ignore her. On the other hand, Hikari seems so kind, thoughtful, sweet and sensitive that her "coldness" is simply inexplicable. Maybe Kira is the next Aoi-chan kid that is teasing her fellow members to an annoying degree, who knows? What is important is that: Girls please don't do this between you!

My dear mermaid Akipo's skirt was awesome!!! So elegant this semi-transparent textile revealing her pretty legs... I just died...

Marino my rival to Akipo oshi, please grab these chances to shine... Do not let them pass for god's sake! I am still worried about you, at least I am releaved that somewhat Akipo has managed to project a strong signature among the new-2gen. I'm so in love with Marino's husky voice and "semi-dark" personality, I' m just dying for MORE Marino!

Finally a word about Morirena: The more I see her the more I believe she is the PRETTIEST girl in all Sakamichi groups!

• Like Like x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Good observation, its like the Risa-Aoi relationship when the henninjin was still younger (or the Aoi relationship with everyone for that matter at that time). I don't think its anything serious, they will jell together in time, I mean, look at Risa and Aoi now - they are practically inseparable.

I am pretty close to calling MoriRena my 2ki oshi, but even I am not so bold to declare this :^^;: