1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Is it weird that she didn't put up any trace of Team SH on her linkedin? Or she's afraid it'll make her profile less attractive?

2. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    If I remember correctly in the contract the girls can choose the path of theirs career.
    She like design and fashion so it's not that odd and she was not so popular and was in EVERYTIME in the last row.
    Her family is very Rich so she can quit whenever she wants so...

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Why would she put it on her LinkedIn? Based on her profile and the field she likely would be looking for work in, having experience as an idol would not heighten her resume at all.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Anything can be valuable, especially if there isn't a lot on her profile to begin with. It would show that she's got a variety of interests, even outside her chosen field of study, and that she's capable of handling more than one thing at a time

5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Lydia / Mizuki has denied it. She is still in USA because of COVID-19.

Team SH has introduced 3rd generation members.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ZhulingBunny

ZhulingBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zhu Ling
    Well i think it makes sense if Lydia wants to pursue her career in Bioengineering, the career as an idol is not that stable. It was her dream to become an idol so that's why she joined Team SH, but maybe now that she acomplished it she wants to go back to her study area, she will probably earn more anyway as she wasn't that popular.

Regarding the 3rd Gen, they are all so cute! I like Li Jiahui the most so far.

7. Sosuke Pochaco

Sosuke Pochaco Kenkyuusei

Fun fact Apparently Li JiaHui was suppose to debut with SNH with their 12th generation but she decided last minute to not sign with them. She said it herself.

8. onego123

onego123 Member

I saw that too! She auditioned for their 7th gen, and failed. Then auditioned for their 12th gen and passed, but decided not to sign so she could join Team SH. In hindsight it was a smart move
    Another member kinda turning heads is Chen Zhangyuan. She was a well known TSH Mao WeiJia fan before joining so some people are kinda jealous of her.

I'm sure some of you already saw this, but for those who haven't TSH's 2nd Anniversary concert, Request Hour, and General Election are all happening in November. They will be happening as an event called "AKB48 Team SH 1st Idol Festival". 1st Preliminary Results will be announced on 10/11. 2nd Preliminary Results will be announced on Halloween. Voting opens today(09/28)-11/27.

Liu Nian's first solo song 'Sunkist Shake Shake' MV is out now. The song is a collaboration between Sunkist Soda and the mobile game 'Non-Human Academy'.
    https://m.weibo.cn/status/4553835961916197

9. 2048

2048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hama Sayuna
    what do you mean by it being a smarter move? Is Team SH doing better that SNH48 in China atm?

10. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    SNH48 management suck ass, the current contracts are super lengthy, etc

• Like Like x 2
  11. ZhulingBunny

ZhulingBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zhu Ling
    It was smart because she has a better chance of shining in Team SH right now. SNH is already dominated by the older members, if she had joined SNH she could be at Idol FTs right now (an online group that doesn't perform at all). Also the less famous girls in SNH don't earn too much, there was a girl in CKG who was working as a waitress part-time as her sallary there was higher than the one she has an CKG member.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    You can graduate in TSH but not in snh.
    SIBA like to crush all the girls who want to quit the ship..... savoki kotete etc...

The smarter move is because even if you make your debut in snh48 your future is uncertain too much girls you could never be in a single you can easily fall in Idols Ft or do a side job because your are only theater girls and your pay are not in right way. The last election was terrific clearly a concurrent of the célébrissime death sousenkyo of MNL48

In conclusion snh48 is more complicated you become an interest for the company if you make money and to make money you have to be popular.

Look TSH they have only 3 generation so he Will be easy for a newbie to become popular because they are less members and for the win the 2nd generation have not a strong popularity and fanbase I do not count some girls like Hu xinyin chuchu misaki Kuma

So yes even if snh is more popular than TSH for the moment if I'm ambitious and smart girl the choice is clearly TSH.

The 3rd generation have already win in terms of appeals and jiahu is already one of favorite because she have the same charms than ju jingyi so she won the lotto

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. onego123

onego123 Member

@ZhulingBunny Said it best, but I also want to add that SNH is very much more popular than TSH. Also their company may be having a bit of trouble financially at the moment, but that's a conversation for another thread.

14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Chen ZhangYuan has left Team SH after her bad-mouth scandal.

15. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    was this officially announced?

16. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Yes
    And all fans of TSH are celebrating this Amazing news.
    This girl is a snake sorry for my words but it's real. She is a fan and an anti of TSH.

she has a small group on we chat, and the people on the group just mocking/did a hate speech for some member like Chen YiXi (1st gen), wan fangzhou, wei xin
    She also has maomao, guan tiantian contact
    And share her and maomao chat to the group
    And the group also saying "you'd better go out from sh" to Zhang QiaoYu
    And she said on the group " if i join tsh i'll ruined them"

17. onego123

onego123 Member

To add to what @yaohne said it sounds like she may have been skipping lessons too. In the official statement about her being dismissed it said that she was unable to complete the training required by members which is usually what that means. It's kinda funny that she was only a member for 10 days though. I think that's the 2nd shortest time ever after Otoshima Risa

18. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Can someone maybe re explain what’s going on with the member being dismissed. I understand if it’s a language barrier but what’s been put on Facebook and now here seems to have gone through google translate. It seems she was dismissed for being a fan previously? And something about contacting the captain of team sh? I’m not sure what the group chat has to do with it?
    Thanks in advance.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  20. 2048

2048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hama Sayuna
    by saying that all the fans are celebrating, do you mean that they already knew she was an anti-fan?